It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No bluff: U.S. planning possible withdrawal of all troops from Afghanistan

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

PhilWhaley71
The Arab League sits back and does nothing while Palestinians are persecuted and murdered.
Pres Bush was well known NWO and he was bosom buddies with the Sauds.

That's because the Arab League doesn't much care about Palestinians, either, other than their use as bargaining chips. Who the heck is still a "Refugee" after SIXTY YEARS? No one but Jews and Palestinians that I can think of. Palestinians are still "refugees" because no one else wants them, either, just like the wandering Jews. They stir trouble everywhere they go. Just ask Jordan.

After sixty years, photo ops at grungy Palestinian "Refugee camps" wear pretty thin as propaganda. Looks like in sixty years, they would have found some place to settle down and live.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Occupation is not a pretty sight. The Jews have no right to be there. It was the west who put them there under the hospices of Zionism. It was God's plan to spread them around the world to bless the world now they have a homeland and it is a curse to the world. Changing blessings into curses seems to be the west's speciality.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by allthings2allmen

I am just curious what Palestine has to do with the topic concerning US troops pulling out of Afghanistan??

Maybe they moved Palestine?

It's either that or it may be best to discuss the actual topic, unless that is too difficult for some... then by all means... make another thread.
edit on 5-3-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Afghanistan or this thread which was about war against terrorism was involved in a war because of war on terrorism. After nine eleven America went to war against terrorism. But personally I think it was the seven trillion dollars of lithium reserves discovered in Afghanistan. Palestinians are accused of terrorism so technically we are in a state of war against terrorism. As far as I know there has been no truce declared in that war. So Palestine, Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran all have a connection with terrorism. Terrorism is the new bogey man that enables us to go to war without having to make any excuses. [SNIPPED]
edit on Fri Mar 7 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by allthings2allmen

Baloney.

Jews have as much right to be there as anyone else. It's no more an "occupation" than it is when I sit in my living room. The Jews were no more a "blessing to the world" when they had no homeland than the Palestinians are now. They were too busy sitting around wailing that they had no home to have time to bless anything - same as the Palestinians now.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

allthings2allmen
Afghanistan or this thread which was about war against terrorism was involved in a war because of war on terrorism. After nine eleven America went to war against terrorism. But personally I think it was the seven trillion dollars of lithium reserves discovered in Afghanistan.

I can't speak for any of the others but when I read blatant misinformation like that it always makes me question ones intent.

No offense.

Source

WASHINGTON — The United States has discovered nearly $1 trillion in untapped mineral deposits in Afghanistan, far beyond any previously known reserves and enough to fundamentally alter the Afghan economy and perhaps the Afghan war itself, according to senior American government officials.

The previously unknown deposits — including huge veins of iron, copper, cobalt, gold and critical industrial metals like lithium — are so big and include so many minerals that are essential to modern industry that Afghanistan could eventually be transformed into one of the most important mining centers in the world, the United States officials believe.

Wikipedia puts it around 3 Trillion although Karzai brags about 30 Trillion but he's not known to be very reliable with facts. So there you have it.

Source

Mining in Afghanistan is controlled by the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum, which is headquartered in Kabul with regional offices in other parts of the country. Afghanistan has over 1400 mineral fields, containing barite, chromite, coal, copper, gold, iron ore, lead, natural gas, petroleum, precious and semiprecious stones, salt, sulfur, talc, zinc among many other minerals. Gemstones include high-quality emerald, lapis lazuli, red garnet and ruby. It is believed that among other things the country holds $3 trillion in untapped mineral deposits. In December 2013, President Karzai claimed the mineral deposits are actually worth $30 trillion.

edit on 5-3-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
"Jews have as much right to be there as anyone else. It's no more an "occupation" than it is when I sit in my living room. The Jews were no more a "blessing to the world" when they had no homeland than the Palestinians are now. They were too busy sitting around wailing that they had no home to have time to bless anything - same as the Palestinians now."

----

Israel faces Int’l Sanctions over “Permanent Occupation of West Bank”

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Occupation is occupation. If the nazis had won world war II all of europe would still be under occupation. Legally because of the way property contracts are drawn you are occupying your living room but I will not divert this thread to prove it. The first congress of Zionism was held in Basel Switzerland in 1898 where it was decided that the Jews should have a homeland in Palestine. Through political declarations and war it has now become a state. Fine. The Japanese went to war because they needed minerals and oil. Had they won the war they would still be occupying most of Asia. We have all been fed misinformation and if we post this misinformation we make ourselves accomplices of a crime of misinformation. Can we assume that there was an intelligent rational reason for the Russians and then the Americans to invade Afghanistan or are we still going to blame the Taliban bogey man. We supported those Taliban fighters when the Russians were occupying Afghanistan and now we need them as an excuse to occupy it now that we have it under our boots. Romans were the best occupiers of all times. They gave citizen ship to all occupied territories. But empires are what they are. Are we showing the Chinese a good example or a bad one. Because if they followed our example they would be marching on the west as we speak with an army of two hundred million men and occupy the whole world for a thousand years. If you are not able to see America as an empire maybe we should assume that we have been thoroughly misinformed sitting comfortably in our living rooms stuffing our faces and watching sports.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

allthings2allmen
Occupation is occupation. If the nazis had won world war II all of europe would still be under occupation. Legally because of the way property contracts are drawn you are occupying your living room but I will not divert this thread to prove it.

Under that criteria, Europe IS still "under occupation", because there are people living there, occupying it.

The first congress of Zionism was held in Basel Switzerland in 1898 where it was decided that the Jews should have a homeland in Palestine. Through political declarations and war it has now become a state. Fine.

Like I care about your Zionists. I don't. Look for 'em under your bed, because I'm not worried about them being under mine.

The Japanese went to war because they needed minerals and oil. Had they won the war they would still be occupying most of Asia. We have all been fed misinformation and if we post this misinformation we make ourselves accomplices of a crime of misinformation. Can we assume that there was an intelligent rational reason for the Russians and then the Americans to invade Afghanistan or are we still going to blame the Taliban bogey man.

Yes, there were reasons. the Soviets invaded by invitation from the then sitting government. The AFE invaded because they were harboring an enemy - we went in to get him. Not my fault the conventional generals mucked it all up and lost him to Pakistan. It was all under control and going along smoothly until the Legs marched in.

We supported those Taliban fighters when the Russians were occupying Afghanistan and now we need them as an excuse to occupy it now that we have it under our boots.

No, we didn't support the Taliban. The Taliban did not exist during the Soviet War in Afghanistan. They were a creation of Pakistani ISI in 1994. The Soviets left in February 1989, five years before there even WAS a Taliban. You probably don't know who I am - no reason you should, really, but there IS a reason I know what I know about that time period. I didn't get my info off the internet. Talk about posting misinformation! I get so tired of having to straighten out that same old lie.

I can be reasonably certain that I'm talking to a guy who thinks he's Elijah, which is at least as entertaining as going down to the hospital to talk to the guy who thinks he's Napoleon.

Romans were the best occupiers of all times. They gave citizen ship to all occupied territories. But empires are what they are. Are we showing the Chinese a good example or a bad one. Because if they followed our example they would be marching on the west as we speak with an army of two hundred million men and occupy the whole world for a thousand years. If you are not able to see America as an empire maybe we should assume that we have been thoroughly misinformed sitting comfortably in our living rooms stuffing our faces and watching sports.

1) I don't care what kind of example we are showing the Chinese.

2) If China were to march on us with an army of 200,000,000, It would be very amusing. I might have to buy stock in the snorkel market at that point, since sales would necessarily skyrocket as 200 million Chinese learned to tread water in the Pacific. From what I hear, they have a hard enough time just occupying China.

3) I never said America WASN'T an empire. Perhaps you have me confused with someone else. There is a reason that I call America the "AFE" rather than the "USA". "AFE" stands for "American Federal Empire".

4) I don't care how good the Romans were at occupations. They eventually overextended themselves and died from it. There are no more of them left.

5) I don't watch sports - it's a waste of my time, and I have more important stuff to do than sit on my fanny watching a bunch of grown men chase an inanimate object around in a little box.

6) You've gone from Afghanistan to Mecca to Germany to Japan back to Afghanistan and onward to the Roman Empire, then to sports, most of which has little or nothing to do with the thread at hand. You sure can dance when someone tries to pin you down to answering a simple question. Some antichrist YOU turned out to be!

edit on 2014/3/6 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Basically you don't like me. I wonder of you like yourself or if in fact we are more similar than you think. Maybe you have advice for me on how to be a better antiChrist , one more suited to your liking. So no more listening to what the spirit is saying and just stick to the topic. Let me see America is threatening to leave Afghanistan. So good leave. America has overstretched itself like the Roman empire . Oops lets get back to Afghanistan. America is involved in the longest war in it's history and is now bankrupt because of it. Oops no banking. Back to Afghanistan. America has to much of it's military assets involved there when it is needed elsewhere. Oops no connection to Afghanistan. No forget it I am not going to play your little what is on topic and not on topic. I don't see moderator on you avatar so why are you assuming the role of one. This whole planet is interconnected and everything has a connection to everything else. The chinese are watching attentively and learning the lessons that we teach them. They are already all over Africa and south America looking for riches that they do not have in china. Remember the Japanese in Manchuria that was occupation. Either you must read up on history or you are a misinformation agent.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   

allthings2allmen
Basically you don't like me.

It doesn't matter whether I like you or not. I'm not here to win any popularity contests. Are you?

I wonder of you like yourself or if in fact we are more similar than you think.

I dunno. You tell me. YOU'RE the self-proclaimed "prophet"! Not claiming to be a prophet myself, how in the world should I know?

Maybe you have advice for me on how to be a better antiChrist , one more suited to your liking.

Come now, Siggy! Be your own man! Don't ask ME for pointers - I might steer you wrong!

So no more listening to what the spirit is saying and just stick to the topic.

I don't generally care what your "spirits" have to say. They seem to be wrong more than half the time, which even flies against the law of averages, much less being suportive of any "prophethood".

Let me see America is threatening to leave Afghanistan. So good leave.

Yup. They accomplished the mission. Time to pack up and go, just like they did last time, leaving a power vacuum in which the Taliban came to be.

America has overstretched itself like the Roman empire .

No argument there. What was YOUR first clue? Mine was when the dumbasses took their eye off of Afghanistan to make a side trip visit to Iraq. Now THERE was a bone-headed move!

Oops lets get back to Afghanistan. America is involved in the longest war in it's history and is now bankrupt because of it. Oops no banking.

Nah. America is bankrupt because congress critters don't know how to handle money. It's not the wars that did it, it's dumbassery that did it.

Back to Afghanistan. America has to much of it's military assets involved there when it is needed elsewhere.

I beg to differ - WHERE are America's military assets "needed"? Not Afghanistan, or anywhere else I can think of.

Oops no connection to Afghanistan. No forget it I am not going to play your little what is on topic and not on topic.

I don't care what you want to play.

I don't see moderator on you avatar so why are you assuming the role of one.

I'm not a mod here, nor am I acting like one. I'm Regent. That's what I'm acting like. It's not a role I "assume", it's one I was elected into, and got stuck with. Such are the vagaries of politics, I suppose. The mods look after the boards and the site. I look after people. You could say it's a freelance gig, but there's a reason you drew my attention.

This whole planet is interconnected and everything has a connection to everything else.

So unplug. What prevents you?

The chinese are watching attentively and learning the lessons that we teach them. They are already all over Africa and south America looking for riches that they do not have in china.

Not being in Africa or South America myself, I should care... why? You forgot the Caribbean - I've heard whispers in the wind they are prospecting for oil there.

Remember the Japanese in Manchuria that was occupation.

???

Either you must read up on history or you are a misinformation agent.

AH! There it is, the charge of "misinformation agent"! I knew it was coming, I just didn't know when. I get that a lot when people disagree with me, but can't hold their ground against fact and logic. First they shuffle and run in circles avoiding it, then they haul out the false charges and let 'em rip. You're not the first, nor will you be the last. Next comes accusations of working for the CIA, KGB, Mossad, FBI, etc., etc. All those accusations and more have been leveled against me before, by folks who are on a downhill slide and can't come up with any legitimate counters. You'll get around to it, I'm sure.

The fact is, your silly plan involving airdropped pork bellies on Mecca won't work, will just get a lot of innocent folks killed, and is all around a silly plan. If you were to do it, you ought at least to have the testicular fortitude to drop leaflets at the same time saying "Courtesy of Siggy" and giving your coordinates so they knew who to come after, and didn't go off on the next Christian or Hindu or Jain or Buddhist they came across. If they knew to come after you, maybe you could pull the magic rabbit-in-a-hat trick and slip through the angry crowd again like in Geneva, eh?

It's all well and good to piss people off and get OTHER folks killed when it's not YOU in the crosshairs, isn't it?

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Mod note:

Please return to the issue of troop withdrawals from Afghanistan. Thank you.

Do not answer to this post.
edit on 7/3/14 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Thank you. I think the troops should come home. Some say that the mission has been accomplished then it is time. The longest war in American history, Just not having to deal with it should set the economy back on track.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
So the poppy fields to supply the elites with their stream of fixes has been secured.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join