It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cuba attacks the US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Well I had a dream last night, and why not post it here so that if it ever happens then people will know I dreamed about it before it did. IN my dream I could not see myself it was like watching tv, someplace in the US had been bombarded (may be Washington not sure, may be it was the picture on the transmission ) and Cuba claimed it was them. I'm not sure if it WAS them but they took responsibility for it, hence starting a war-like time for the USA.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

hence starting a war-like time for the USA.
reply to post by Lincourtz

Well, I guess time will tell. As for starting a war like time....the US has been at continual war for the last 12 years...and they are looking for new targets...see Iran, Syria.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Cuba would have to be suicidal to claim responsibility for an attack on the USA...

I think the likelihood of the above happening is very close to nil.

Thanks for sharing though.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
A possible premonition of a false flag event?

Remember the Maine! Part II ?

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Lincourtz

The only reason that Cuba would do something like that is so that we go in and rebuild their infrastructure during the post-war reconstruction.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Elathan

No need for Cuba to do that. Most people there are happy with the government even though poor. As dictators go, Castro is a softy. Sure they lack lots new tech and other innovations . such as no modern cars allowed, only 1960's cars but the people are generally happier than those in the USA.

The Planet Happiness Index which rates the happiness of folks in other countries shows Cuba as having a score of 56.3 percent while the USA has a low score of 37 percent. www.happyplanetindex.org...

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
RED DAWN!

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

butcherguy
A possible premonition of a false flag event?

Remember the Maine! Part II ?

Sorry I'm not from the US nor I've ever been there in my whole life. but that's exactly what it seemed to me in my dream, false flag indeed. It felt like it wasn't cuba but they said they were.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Right... and before 9/11, what did you think we're the odds THAT would happen? You can't think like that anymore. Anything can happen now.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Lincourtz
Well I had a dream last night, and why not post it here so that if it ever happens then people will know I dreamed about it before it did. IN my dream I could not see myself it was like watching tv, someplace in the US had been bombarded (may be Washington not sure, may be it was the picture on the transmission ) and Cuba claimed it was them. I'm not sure if it WAS them but they took responsibility for it, hence starting a war-like time for the USA.

This drew my attention because yesterday I read a news article that was talking about a Russian war ship docking in Cuba without any explanation that had given some cause for concern to the US.

I can't find a link but if memory serves it was on my MSN news page.

Woody )O(

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The US has classified Cuba as no threat to the US since 1998. It's weapons systems are still the same ones they had in the 60s during the Cuban Missle crisis. More likely Cuba and the US will restore full ties.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

nighthawk1954
RED DAWN!

Yes... I grew up to that movie too. A really good one, IMO. Just the right balance and certainly not what I'd call glorifying it.

The right side prevailed then, and would if push came to shove now. It might be a slow go and hard row to hoe for the first bit...but so was World War II. Americans are experts at improvising, if nothing else.

After all, Cuba would never act alone. They're 'just another' island nation without the generous benefactor who seems to be warming back up to them now.

join