It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plasma Ribbon Confirms Electric Sun

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Nothing I have posted throws out hundreds of years of science.

I have spent my life time watching concepts I have developed slowly become accepted as fact by the scientific community, and listened to many morons who claimed I didn't know what I was talking about.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
"The Electric Universe—The Essential Role of Plasma":

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

poet1b

Nothing I have posted throws out hundreds of years of science.

I have spent my life time watching concepts I have developed slowly become accepted as fact by the scientific community, and listened to many morons who claimed I didn't know what I was talking about.

I didnt ask you for your concepts i asked you to show an experiment which backs up your claim that electricity is a form of plasma.Sure ly in the hundreds of yers of science we can draw from you can show one experiment that proves electricity is a plasma and not force.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Mary Rose
"The Electric Universe—The Essential Role of Plasma":

Any reason you put an ad for thunderbolts.com ? It had no proof of anything other than plasma makes up the Universe ok we have that established. As far as electricity they are saying electricity causes the plasma to form everything well where does all this electricity come from? Just imagine what it would take to power out sun then for 1 second,this would require more power than ever produced on our planet. Then theres 100 billion stars in the Milky way most larger than ours. Then theres billions and billions of galaxies so where is all this power being generated from?

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

dragonridr
Just imagine what it would take to power out sun then for 1 second,this would require more power than ever produced on our planet. Then theres 100 billion stars in the Milky way most larger than ours. Then theres billions and billions of galaxies so where is all this power being generated from?
In debating Mary, you might want to use a tactic different than asking where the energy comes from, since she apparently has no problem with vast amounts of energy coming from nothing. She has in the past cited Tom Bearden who feels if we only used Maxwell's original equations of electromagnetism, we would have all the overunity energy we want with no apparent source other than the vacuum:

cheniere.org...

Flaws in Classical EM Theory...

20. Arbitrarily Regauges Maxwell's Equations to
Eliminate Overunity Maxwellian Systems.

To Mary's credit she has in the past admitted when direct observation has shown some pseudoscientific claims to be wrong, so citing contradictions to direct observation may be a more successful debating tactic, but I don't recall her ever admitting this idea of Bearden's about getting unlimited amounts of energy from nowhere by applying Maxwell's original equations is wrong. By the way Bearden has said if someone will give him 11 million dollars, he will make a copy of his ~$200 breadboard that actually works and prove what he says is true, whilst simultaneously solving all the world's energy problems. Why he can't just send his existing $200 breadboard to independent labs for testing is unclear, aside from the observation that, who wouldn't like to have an extra 11 million dollars?

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

show one experiment that proves electricity is a plasma and not force.

WOW what a ridiculous question.

Honestly you don't know what you are talking about. Pray tell what you think a force is? Do you mean a form of energy?

Both plasma and electricity are forms of energy. They both can exert force, like all other forms of matter.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

poet1b

show one experiment that proves electricity is a plasma and not force.

WOW what a ridiculous question.

Honestly you don't know what you are talking about. Pray tell what you think a force is? Do you mean a form of energy?

Both plasma and electricity are forms of energy. They both can exert force, like all other forms of matter.

Ok your really embarrassing yourself now this is highschool stuff. Look heres a good link so you may learn something about electric force and what it is. All i hve to sat is i have come to the conclusion you arent playing with definitions like a i suspected you just have no understanding on science. You know as much about science as i do surgery but at least i dont go around trying to operate on people. Heres your link.

www.colorado.edu...

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Actually force is Jr high physics.

How about posting a quote from your link that backs up what you say, because all I see is you using terms that you do not understand.

Do you think a plasma arc has force?

Electricity having force and plasma having force means that force does not make the two different.

I am done with responding to the nonsense you post.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

poet1b

Actually force is Jr high physics.

How about posting a quote from your link that backs up what you say, because all I see is you using terms that you do not understand.

Do you think a plasma arc has force?

Electricity having force and plasma having force means that force does not make the two different.

I am done with responding to the nonsense you post.

So i take it you didnt read it see electricity is made up of two forces actually electric anD magnetic force i think colorado university goes into that if you follow their site. Its put up to help incoming students catch up on what they need for science. Often times high schools have inadequate lesson plans in science. As i said this is all high school stuff yet you continue to argue????? So take the time to look they explain electricity and magnetic fields. Then you wont make stupid statements like plasma is electricity, Because you would know theres two forces used to make electricity.
edit on 3/23/14 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

...electricity is made up of two forces actually electric anD magnetic force...

seems like you don't know what electricity really is ?

moving charges in some conductor is all you know, just like the books told you ! wrong!!!

Electricity is potential difference and this potential difference do not have to move creating magnetic fields to be electricity.
It's force acts even if nothing moves.

please stop repeating what the illusionists have told you and start thinking for yourself

let me point out what the Universe without electricity would be,
1: no heart beat,- you are dead
2: no living cells,- no life at all
3: no chemical reaction,- no life no move or change, nothing

...: no TV no internet no conversations we do here

how can you stop an EM field ? ...by a conductor, braking up the magnetic field,

is there any way to stop the electric potential difference at all ? don't think so, as even dielectric materials shows dielectric polarization in E field.
sure it's attenuated by the dielectric but not "lost" like the magnetic field in a conductor.

and you still tell us Universe is not electric...
edit on 7-4-2014 by KrzYma because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
this is very interesting...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-4-2014 by KrzYma because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

Yes there are more than one type of electricity theres static where a charge doesn't move but builds up. So no there doesnt have to be a current to have electricity. Also AC doesnt actually have electrons moving either they vibrate passing energy to the next. Again this is hight school stuff.So no you dont need current however a magnetic field will always be produced. And as far as metal stopping EM i believe this was discovered by a man by the name of Faraday. Feek free to look him up and what he discovered.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   

heh... why are you repeating what I've just said, I know all that.

here... some of the old physics need to be rewritten

Kirchhoff's law of thermal emission (formulated in 1860) is presented and demonstrated to be invalid. This law is crucial to our understanding of radiation within arbitrary cavities. Kirchhoff's law rests at the heart of condensed matter physics and astrophysics. Its collapse can be directly associated with 1) the loss of universality in Planck's law (Planck's constant and Boltzmann's constant are no longer universal in nature), 2) the collapse of the gaseous Sun as described in Standard Solar Models, and 3) the inability of the Big Bang to act as the source of the microwave background.

www.youtube.com...

A team of astronomers is puzzling over an unprecedented discovery--the first ever observed asteroid with its own ring system. The asteroid Chariklo, which is 250 km in diameter and orbits between Saturn and Uranus, displays two rings which are said to be similar in nature to those of Saturn. Wal Thornhill provides EU insight into the discovery.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

dragonridr
Yes there are more than one type of electricity theres static where a charge doesn't move but builds up.
Charge has to move to build up though, for example look at how a capacitor charges. Once it's charged, an electric field can exist without charge movement, but as I'm sure you know the charge does flow to charge the capacitor. Another amusing example is the illustration of how "static" charges flow in a Van de Graaff generator in this video, demonstrating static electricity. It would be funny even without a laugh track, but the guy who made it decided to add one anyway:

KrzYma
www.youtube.com...
You've posted a lot of wacky videos from unreliable sources, so why are you now posting one from a guy who isn't totally wrong?

My synopsis is, some laws assume ideal conditions and guess what, in the real world such idealizations rarely prove to be true. Here is what wikipedia says about blackbody models, and it is consistent with the claims in the video, so I don't see what needs to be rewritten:

Black Body

This approach is a simplification that ignores details of the mechanisms behind heat redistribution (which may include changing composition, phase transitions or restructuring of the body) that occur within the body while it cools, and assumes that at each moment in time the body is characterized by a single temperature. It also ignores other possible complications...
So there it is in black and white; we already know that these models are oversimplifications and nature is more complicated than that. This is almost a paraphrasing of the major points made in the video, so why would we need to rewrite it?

I also don't see what relevance this topic has to the topic discussed in this thread. Is there some relevance or are you just posting random stuff?
edit on 9-4-2014 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

KrzYma

heh... why are you repeating what I've just said, I know all that.

here... some of the old physics need to be rewritten

Kirchhoff's law of thermal emission (formulated in 1860) is presented and demonstrated to be invalid. This law is crucial to our understanding of radiation within arbitrary cavities. Kirchhoff's law rests at the heart of condensed matter physics and astrophysics. Its collapse can be directly associated with 1) the loss of universality in Planck's law (Planck's constant and Boltzmann's constant are no longer universal in nature), 2) the collapse of the gaseous Sun as described in Standard Solar Models, and 3) the inability of the Big Bang to act as the source of the microwave background.

www.youtube.com...

A team of astronomers is puzzling over an unprecedented discovery--the first ever observed asteroid with its own ring system. The asteroid Chariklo, which is 250 km in diameter and orbits between Saturn and Uranus, displays two rings which are said to be similar in nature to those of Saturn. Wal Thornhill provides EU insight into the discovery.

www.youtube.com...

Ok i know you want to use this to show science wrong for whatever reason. But reality is depends on the definition as the good Professor clearly defines what he means by Kirchoff's Law, and specifically he defines it as the statement that the integral of the electric field around a closed path is equal to zero.If you accept his definition hes 100 % correct and well thats that. However there are at least two competing definitions of Kirchoff's Law that i know of. Many books define Kirchoff's Voltage law as the statement that the sum of voltage drops around a loop is equal to the sum of EMFs around a loop. If you use this definition, you can let it conform to Faraday's law and that means there is no conflict. See in science you cant just take one thing and use that as proof since often times multiple laws will be involved in any explanation. I guess what i mean is life isnt simple and to explain things often takes several things working in concert.

There is one point id also make where you measure the wire indeed does make a difference.In a coil by the time you make a second loop its no longer a continuous wire thus the discrepancies.But as i said that is science you have to account for all variables.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

A magnetic field is also a plasma structure.

You keep talking about high school physics, so maybe that is the level I should be addressing, maybe that will give you the uhhu moment.

A solid used as a force has mechanical energy
A liquid used as a force has hydraulic energy
A gas used as a force has pneumatic energy
A Plasma used as a force has electrical energy.

Voltage is Potential, electrical current is?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

poet1b

A magnetic field is also a plasma structure.

You keep talking about high school physics, so maybe that is the level I should be addressing, maybe that will give you the uhhu moment.

A solid used as a force has mechanical energy
A liquid used as a force has hydraulic energy
A gas used as a force has pneumatic energy
A Plasma used as a force has electrical energy.

Voltage is Potential, electrical current is?

Please explain a ion rocket and what force its using to accelerate an object. See plasma exerts a force the same as a gas or else those ion thrusters wouldnt work.

edit on 4/12/14 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I suggest you look up the definition of "force".

That would be the point for you to start.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

poet1b

I suggest you look up the definition of "force".

That would be the point for you to start.

Funny i was thinking the same thing maybe you should stop trying to redefine energy to suit your needs. Theres alot we dont know about the universe but we do know the suns dont work through electricity but instead fusion.We know gravity controls the orbits of bodies not electricity. There is no doubt as to these two points its observed and proven. We dont know alot about the universe granted but weve been observing it for a while now and to argue against observation isnt science its fantasy.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

All the fundamental forces are intimately connected. I dont think you can get what occurs with one missing, they are all results of each other, and different aspects of the hierarchy of fundamental energy/matter and how it is split up amongst itself and how this splitting forces it to obey. So bodies contain massive amounts of electrons right, and protons dont really have anything to do with electricity, well now I have some personally ignorant questions admitingly, like do electrons need protons and/or neutrons to create electricity, do they depend on their electrical inertness to exist in relative relation to in order to produce the phenomenon of electricity? Also im wondering, an entire planet moving through space, the sum of the electrons that compose the planet are neutralized by protons and neutrons so that there is no greater extended influence or interaction with the surrounding EM field of the planet, or your only argument is that the hierarchy of orders of power suggest that tiny electron electric power and force is of lower magnitude then other forces? So when taking it to the sun, which is also composed of many electrons right, which is why it is so bright, because light comes from electrons right, well I admit I dont really know the argument or whats being discussed, but are you certain you are not arguing semantics? I understand plasma has been defined specifically, and you are arguing that plasma is a gas that has electromagnetic properties beyond other gases and Poet seems to be arguing that this means plasma is an electromagnetic phenomenon. Is electricity an electromagnetic phenomenon, or does the term electricity apply only to a certain event of electromagnetic phenomenon including 2 or more electrons?

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join