It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plasma Ribbon Confirms Electric Sun

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

KrzYma

Phage
reply to post by KrzYma

NO! Earth's magnetic field is the counterpart of the Sun's one, powered by the Sun not Earth

Not really. The are quite different.

The Earth's magnetic field is bipolar. The Sun's is multipolar.
The Sun's overall magnetic orientation also reverses on a fairly regular basis (about 11 years), the Earth's does not.

edit on 3/8/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

and Earth is not the only body connected to the Sun's magnetic field in the solar system, don't use Earth as the middle point of enything

This was started by plasma theorists using an experiment on earths environment as to proof the suns electric. So i suggest you talk to thunderbolts because i agree with you Birklands experiment had nothing to do with the sun.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

dragonridr

KrzYma

dragonridr
reply to post by KrzYma

You have officially won the funniest post ive ever seen on ATS a video by north Korea discussing propaganda. Wow thats funny no matter how you look at it. ok im going to stop im laughing to hard.

hahaha...

this proves how little you know, how little you know about everything, life, science, culture, people...

all you know is the piece of crap you grab somewhere on the news, science's texts or elsewhere in the garbage

all you do is repeat, but you don't think yourself

slavkomartinov.com...

Just because you make a claim doent make it true. Just thought id let you know that im guessing you have a problem with science.I cant help you with that other than to say to be against something you should take the time to understand it.

Just because you make a claim doent make it true.

exactly ! you too!

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

NO, by both ! Suns particles don't care.

Right. Nor do any other particles.
A charged particle in a magnetic field moves, it is "powered" by the magnetic field.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

KrzYma

Phage
reply to post by KrzYma

and Earth is not the only body connected to the Sun's magnetic field in the solar system, don't use Earth as the middle point of enything
I was comparing the Earth's field to the Sun's because you said this:

NO! Earth's magnetic field is the counterpart of the Sun's one, powered by the Sun not Earth

Would you like to talk about planets that don't have magnetic fields? Or planets like Jupiter which have very strong magnetic fields?

NO, I don't, as you will try to discuss all in single pieces, one by one, and you can not do this
Sun is consented to Earth, powering its magnetic field the same way as it is connected to other planets.
Talking about one at the time is no go.

Ok the sun powers the earths magnetic field you know i need proof on this one but that aside i have a question. Why isnt the sun creating a magnetic field on Venus like it does on the Earth?

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

dragonridr

KrzYma

Phage
reply to post by KrzYma

The Sun's overall magnetic orientation also reverses on a fairly regular basis (about 11 years), the Earth's does not.

This was started by plasma theorists using an experiment on earths environment as to proof the suns electric. So i suggest you talk to thunderbolts because i agree with you Birklands experiment had nothing to do with the sun.

actually nobody has the answer, that's why it is called a theory, standard model or electric universe or whatever

I myself think there is a big problem in not reflecting all possibilities of any theory but fighting about which is right or not.
What if partial all are truth

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Beyond our magnetosphere is there measurable current in this plasma from the Sun?

If so is it enough to, say, light a fluorescent light?
edit on 8-3-2014 by DenyObfuscation because: commas aren't cheap

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Where does the magnetic field come from and what is the proof of the source?

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

KrzYma

dragonridr

KrzYma

Phage
reply to post by KrzYma

actually nobody has the answer, that's why it is called a theory, standard model or electric universe or whatever

I myself think there is a big problem in not reflecting all possibilities of any theory but fighting about which is right or not.
What if partial all are truth

The standard model does indeed include the effects of electricity that certain groups want you to believe science ignores. However a theory has to be backed by observation if it contradicts known observations like electric universe does than we know its wrong. The only way groups like thunderbolts can continue to make money on this crazy idea is to convince you that science is wrong but were not only talking about science we are talking about observations and experiments that lead to a theory. The theory doesnt happen first its created through studying the universe.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Phage
reply to post by KrzYma

NO, by both ! Suns particles don't care.

Right. Nor do any other particles.
A charged particle in a magnetic field moves, it is "powered" by the magnetic field.

please go to this side and watch the last video so my claim the Sun is powering the Earth will become clear
C(lie)mate #4 – Earth’s Electric Layers are Changing
www.suspicious0bservers.org...

this is more complicated than just saying this is doing this, and this is doing that...

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

dragonridr

KrzYma

Phage
reply to post by KrzYma

I was comparing the Earth's field to the Sun's because you said this:

Would you like to talk about planets that don't have magnetic fields? Or planets like Jupiter which have very strong magnetic fields?

NO, I don't, as you will try to discuss all in single pieces, one by one, and you can not do this
Sun is consented to Earth, powering its magnetic field the same way as it is connected to other planets.
Talking about one at the time is no go.

Ok the sun powers the earths magnetic field you know i need proof on this one but that aside i have a question. Why isnt the sun creating a magnetic field on Venus like it does on the Earth?

because love is dead... to be sarcastic
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

I find Suspicious Observer's grasp of science to be lacking. I find his interpretation of data to be...odd.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

The Earth's magnetic field is produced by convective movement within the Earth's liquid core. There is no "proof" but there are observations which indicate this is the case.

Now, can I ask you:
If the source of the Earth's magnetic field is the Sun why do not all objects in the Solar System have magnetic fields? Why is the Earth's magnetic field not affected by the regular "reversal" of that of the Sun?

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Phage
I find his interpretation of data to be...odd.

I've seen you use the same word to describe Tesla.

So, SuspiciousObserver is in good company.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Phage

The Earth's magnetic field is produced by convective movement within the Earth's liquid core. There is no "proof" but there are observations which indicate this is the case.

Now, can I ask you:
If the source of the Earth's magnetic field is the Sun why do not all objects in the Solar System have magnetic fields? Why is the Earth's magnetic field not affected by the regular "reversal" of that of the Sun?

see it as a resonance, interaction.
or believe what ever you want... I don't care to be honest

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

or believe what ever you want... I don't care to be honest

I'd rather not "believe" but I would be interested in an explanation.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Yes.
There are many who have odd interpretations rather than understanding.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Mary Rose

Phage
I find his interpretation of data to be...odd.

I've seen you use the same word to describe Tesla.

You do realize tesla was a crackpot trying to be nice. Go back and look into his theories and my favorite his death ray. He was a brilliant inventor but he had no concept of why his experiments were doing what they do. He just used trial and error he didnt need to understand.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

poet1b
There you go, now you are starting to get it.

The point is that we do not know how much two hydrogen ions/protons are alike. Are the two protons in a helium ions twins? or partners? and are they just like the hydrogen proton?
Are we 100% certain all protons are 100% identical? I wouldn't make that claim, however, I can't agree we don't know how much two protons are alike, because we've made many observations of protons, and have we observed differences? Maybe there are some unperformed experiments one might subject protons to which could reveal differences, but first I would ask, do you have reason to suspect they aren't the same? Would it help explain something that's unexplained?

If we had more information about the nature of protons, they we could develop a better understanding of different plasma types, or maybe, if we study plasma structure, we can learn more about protons and electrons.

The inner core of the sun is believed to be composed of proton ions, completely stripped of all electrons, which would mean that it would be positive, and then the corona would have large numbers of electrons, making it negative, kind of a giant capacitor, except witout the gap.
Don't opposite charges attract? I'm not sure how what you describe could be maintained...what would keep the charges separated, especially without a gap? For example manufactured capacitors often have some kind of insulating material between the charged "plates", to prevent the electrons from flowing between them.

If you have a capacitor with billions of volts and no gap and no insulating material, what would stop it from being quickly discharged? There would be billions of volts difference (according to the electric sun model), so it seems like the electrons wouldn't stand much chance of "ignoring" such a strong electric field, which seems to be implicit in the scenario you describe. Think about it...is this really logical?
edit on 8-3-2014 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I see. So the electric sun notion is based on an erroneous hypothesis. Got it.

So the standard model is based on an erroneous hypothesis, Got it.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

do you have reason to suspect they aren't the same?

Years of experience with instrumentation. It has been my observation, that no two things are the same.

If you have a capacitor with billions of volts and no gap and no insulating material, what would stop it from being quickly discharged?

Size. The sun is really, really big.

The main body of opinion calls this fusion.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join