It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plasma Ribbon Confirms Electric Sun

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

Right. His opinion.
He offers no proof. Just opinion. That of himself and others.

And it is off topic.

edit on 3/8/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Phage
reply to post by KrzYma

Right. His opinion.

And it is off topic.

yeah, of topic, as it all would be a different universe every time we talk about it.
NO! all is connected and all makes the whole !

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

You have officially won the funniest post ive ever seen on ATS a video by north Korea discussing propaganda. Wow thats funny no matter how you look at it. ok im going to stop im laughing to hard.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Phage
reply to post by KrzYma

Right. His opinion.

And it is off topic.

I asked them where the power for this electric sun comes from instead they chose to try to attack science. Which is why im thinking there is no proof but are left to instead disprove hundreds of years of observation and experimentation. But once again i ask as i did where does this electric sun get the electrons from to cause the plasma to glow? Is there a generator hidden behind it we dont see? and how does it get the energy to the sun witout us noticing since you would be talking trillions and trillions of electron volts.

edit on 3/8/14 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Phage
On the other hand, which is the first "discovery" which supports the electric sun notion?

I think the groundwork was laid with Kristian Birkeland's electrical experiments:

It was Birkeland who correctly hypothesized in the early 20th century that electric currents from the Sun power the earth's auroras. . . .

In testing his ideas about the Earth/Sun connection, Birkeland built a vacuum chamber and placed a magnetized metal ball called a terrella inside it, representing the Earth. He observed how the terrella behaved in its artificial, electrically charged atmosphere. In addition to solving the riddle of Earth's auroras, Birkeland's electrical experiments also uncannily simulated planetary rings and the energetic displays of cometary jets. . . .

www.thunderbolts.info...

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

It was Birkeland who correctly hypothesized in the early 20th century that electric currents from the Sun power the earth's auroras. . . .

I see. So the electric sun notion is based on an erroneous hypothesis. Got it.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

dragonridr
reply to post by KrzYma

You have officially won the funniest post ive ever seen on ATS a video by north Korea discussing propaganda. Wow thats funny no matter how you look at it. ok im going to stop im laughing to hard.

hahaha...

this proves how little you know, how little you know about everything, life, science, culture, people...

all you know is the piece of crap you grab somewhere on the news, science's texts or elsewhere in the garbage

all you do is repeat, but you don't think yourself

slavkomartinov.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

dragonridr

Phage
reply to post by KrzYma

Right. His opinion.

And it is off topic.

I asked them where the power for this electric sun comes from instead they chose to try to attack science. Which is why im thinking there is no proof but are left to instead disprove hundreds of years of observation and experimentation. But once again i ask as i did where does this electric sun get the electrons from to cause the plasma to glow? Is there a generator hidden behind it we dont see? and how does it get the energy to the sun witout us noticing since you would be talking trillions and trillions of electron volts.

edit on 3/8/14 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

I asked them where the power for this electric sun comes from

eather ! if you can imagine what it is
edit on 8-3-2014 by KrzYma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Why do you say that?

For many decades, the scientific mainstream largely rejected Birkeland’s thesis, favoring instead the idea that Earth's magnetosphere is an impenetrable envelope, "squeezed" by the solar wind to induce auroral activity. Only when satellites detected the magnetic signatures of electric currents in the aurora in 1973 was Birkeland's hypothesis irrefutably validated -- though for another two decades many astronomers resisted the implications of this discovery.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Why do you say that?

Because, in spite of what your source says, it's true.
The aurora are "powered" by Earth's magnetic field.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Phage

I see. So the electric sun notion is based on an erroneous hypothesis. Got it.

???
what is aurora if not electrons and protons from the Sun colliding with the Earth's upper atmosphere?
is moving electric charge not electricity ??
please STOP, you're making yourself look stupid

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Phage

Why do you say that?

Because, in spite of what your source says, it's true.
The aurora are "powered" by Earth's magnetic field.

NO! Earth's magnetic field is the counterpart of the Sun's one, powered by the Sun not Earth

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

Yes. But the movement is caused by Earth's magnetic field, not the Sun.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

NO! Earth's magnetic field is the counterpart of the Sun's one, powered by the Sun not Earth

Not really. The are quite different.

The Earth's magnetic field is bipolar. The Sun's is multipolar.
The Sun's overall magnetic orientation also reverses on a fairly regular basis (about 11 years), the Earth's does not.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Phage
reply to post by KrzYma

Not really. The are quite different.

The Earth's magnetic field is bipolar. The Sun's is multipolar.
The Sun's overall magnetic orientation also reverses on a fairly regular basis (about 11 years), the Earth's does not.

and Earth is not the only body connected to the Sun's magnetic field in the solar system, don't use Earth as the middle point of enything

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Mary Rose

Phage
On the other hand, which is the first "discovery" which supports the electric sun notion?

I think the groundwork was laid with Kristian Birkeland's electrical experiments:

In testing his ideas about the Earth/Sun connection, Birkeland built a vacuum chamber and placed a magnetized metal ball called a terrella inside it, representing the Earth. He observed how the terrella behaved in its artificial, electrically charged atmosphere. In addition to solving the riddle of Earth's auroras, Birkeland's electrical experiments also uncannily simulated planetary rings and the energetic displays of cometary jets. . . .

www.thunderbolts.info...

Ok ill explain his experiment to you then ask you a question. He made an magnet shaped as a ball running a current through it creating a north south pole.He then puts this in a vacuum than used an a cathode ray tube to shoot electrons at the ball. Which of course introduces energy in the form of electrons. he literally created an electric atmosphere much like static electricity. Static electricity is electrons attaching itself to an object like your clothes. Any way energy was from the cathode ray tube. Oh and just so you know his conclusions were wrong on this experiment he thought the electrons were caused by the sun to create the auroras in the magnetic field. He was wrong by the way the electrons are produced in the upper atmosphere in the magnetosphere from ionization of the earth's atmosphere.. So it simulates the earths magnetic field but in no way does it apply to the sun. So again i ask where does the sun get its flow of electrons from?

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

and Earth is not the only body connected to the Sun's magnetic field in the solar system, don't use Earth as the middle point of enything
I was comparing the Earth's field to the Sun's because you said this:

Would you like to talk about planets that don't have magnetic fields? Or planets like Jupiter which have very strong magnetic fields?

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Phage
reply to post by KrzYma

Yes. But the movement is caused by Earth's magnetic field, not the Sun.

NO, by both ! Suns particles don't care. If they hit the Earth, connection and reaction is made, there is no "I do it alone" in the Universe. This connection goes far behind our small Solar system

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

KrzYma

dragonridr
reply to post by KrzYma

hahaha...

this proves how little you know, how little you know about everything, life, science, culture, people...

all you know is the piece of crap you grab somewhere on the news, science's texts or elsewhere in the garbage

all you do is repeat, but you don't think yourself

slavkomartinov.com...

Just because you make a claim doent make it true. Just thought id let you know that im guessing you have a problem with science.I cant help you with that other than to say to be against something you should take the time to understand it.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Phage
reply to post by KrzYma

I was comparing the Earth's field to the Sun's because you said this:

Would you like to talk about planets that don't have magnetic fields? Or planets like Jupiter which have very strong magnetic fields?

NO, I don't, as you will try to discuss all in single pieces, one by one, and you can not do this
Sun is consented to Earth, powering its magnetic field the same way as it is connected to other planets.
Talking about one at the time is no go.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join