It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spooky Action at a Distance or Free Will? Ancient Quasars May Hold the Clue

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRulesAllowed

What your saying is true - time is not linear but simultaneous. However, it cannot exist that way when mass is present - mass anchors it into a specific state. That is why the mind is so amazing - we can travel all over the place. The thing is - we drag this mass along (our physical presence), and therefore are limited by that pull.

edit on 27-2-2014 by Dianec because: gramatical

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I Just wanted to thank everybody who has participated. This made for an interesting read.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Dianec
reply to post by NoRulesAllowed

What your saying is true - time is not linear but simultaneous. However, it cannot exist that way when mass is present - mass anchors it into a specific state. That is why the mind is so amazing - we can travel all over the place. The thing is - we drag this mass along (our physical presence), and therefore are limited by that pull.

edit on 27-2-2014 by Dianec because: gramatical

I disagree time is simultaneous/parallel, I think time is linear, we cal slow it, make it faster, but will never able to reverse or go back.
IF time is parallel, it might be possible for us to "jump" to that other segment, thus will allow us to time travel thus to witness big bang thus make us God.

An analogy would be this thread, if everyone write at same time, will we know who is actually the original poster ?
To align with multiverse, we can say, at same time, another OP is writing a new thread.

My conclusion - there are multiverse running in parallel, maybe/maybe not connected or related to each other, maybe at different time pace, however, the time is always linear in all universe.
We can go to their realm, stay there for half an hour, and return back, and found out its already 6 hour passed, its real story btw

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I've always liked Bohm's explanation for seeming quantum entanglement... which is that the two particles are not, in fact, separate particles at all... just the same one -but seen from a different perspective that gives the illusion of separateness.

Then we get into the implicate- explicate orders (innies or outties) ,etc. But the general idea is cool in it's unique perspective, regardless of it's correctness.

ETA but the newest "reality is: illusion, holographic, etc." ideas seem to validate his views more and more... so we'll see.

And I'll add this link to the be-all of knowledge... Wikipedia. Bohm's Theory

edit on 2/28/2014 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/28/2014 by Baddogma because: wiki

top topics

<< 1   >>

join