It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd UFO Seen Over Columbia 2-17-14 - What Is It?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

At this point this case is still missing alot of information however the video was interesting enough that I felt it needed to be posted. I am at a loss as to what could explain what this is. Does anyone have any suggestions?

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
From the beginning I wondered if it could be a kite with LED lights because the tail section on the right had movement similar to that of a kite.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Where is Phage to come in and say it's lanterns or a balloon or post 18 links to google stating that this has been covered before?

Lol anyways this was a cool video I almost thought it was my nearby town Columbia,ca. But it's pretty awesome with all the lights. I'm sure all the nay Sayers will be here in about 10 minutes so I decided to get the post in now.

But why is it that Columbia seems to be a hotspot of UFO activity. Are there any US bases down there or have the guerrilla fighters become smarter than us ha.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Reminds me of set of lights that are up on a mountain in a city I lived in. (shaped like a star)
If I saw that flying around in my neighborhood, I'd might wanna move.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   
formation of quadrocopters with LED's maybe?

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Just love when these IDIOTS on youtube apply a filter to the video because they think it will impress the viewers, well some of the viewers can see that it's of so poor quality it's pointless that video was full of all sorts of mpeg artifacts and colour noise it's laughable.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by CigaretteMan

What Is It?

Perhaps as the video was filmed on 25/01/2014 it had something to do with The Color Run Night in Medellin on the 25/01/14 , I think it's most likely a balloon or kite with lights attatched.

Maybe something like this....

edit on 26-2-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

reply to post by gortex

Good call. Obviously star shaped looking at a screen grab:

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Looks like a Lite Bright in the sky.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Looks to me like a giant squid that has some luminescent algi attached, that got lofted up into the air by a nor'easterly wind.

Specimen
Looks like a Lite Bright in the sky.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSZOMBIE

Really? I don't see the tentacles.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

aboutface
From the beginning I wondered if it could be a kite with LED lights because the tail section on the right had movement similar to that of a kite.

Agreed....a man made flight contraption with LED fixtures

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
It's just a rock.

oh!!! Wrong thread!

Unless it makes maneuvers that we are not capable of, or, it is of a size that we cannot achieve, then I have no reason to believe that it's alien tech. These days, it's so easy to make stuff like this. It would have to be some extraordinary footage for me to get excited.

new topics

top topics

join