It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are God, Or im Already Dead.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Based on a true story

It was an ordinary day, Anthony was working at the guaranteed carburetor shop. He had thought to himself "I dont want to be Worshiped, I just want to be Loved.". Then an orgasmic feeling happened all around his head, just above the ears. It was a tingling sensation, and little did he know that he would later on communicate with this feeling when he prays.

Oneday Anthony was sitting on his computer, and he had posted on Facebook a status update that said "You are God." he posted a short filmed called "you are god!" from youtube. It was September 29th 2011. in the comments section he had posted the law of one Ra Material, and other documentaries entailing quantum physics and holographic universe. Anthony was convinced that everything was thought, and that God=thought. He was filled with the emotion of love when he posted these things, and wanted to share this secret of his with everyone he knew. and in a comment underneath the videos he had said " Or im Already Dead."

He stood up, and something in his brain felt like it was connecting, and his pineal gland had felt very strange. He started feeling woozy, and went into the hallway where he had fell over and had some kind of a stroke, or something that induced some kind of near death experience. during this experience he saw a bright white light as far as he could see, and he had felt pain all over his body and especially around his head, above the ears. He was convinced that what he had just felt was the crucifixion of christ; and for the longest time he secretly believed that he was Jesus. He stood up from laying on the ground and said to himself "I just died."

The thing about september 29th 2011 was that on that day it was the first day of the jewish new year, Rosh HaShanah. Anthony also strongly believed that the woman and the dragon sign in heaven of revelation had happened on september 29th 2011.
The Harlot, The Virgin, The Dragon, And The Bright Morning Star.

Anthony later heard the children praying the lords prayer " Our father, Whoart in heaven..." random people would walk up to him and say "Thanks." and then a bright light would happen and everything was as if it never happened. He had saw signs in the sky, onetime it was a cloud as an angel with the sun as its halo, another was the stairway to heaven in the clouds, and he also saw the tree of life encircled in the clouds.

He would go to the creek to pray, and the fish would jump out of the water to give him a sign when he said certain things or simply thought them. he would ask questions outloud and sometimes he would get the feeling of ASMR around his head above the ears.
He would pray "The Saints need to be told these things, the beasts already know them."

Anthony would have biblical dreams, Onetime he had a dream where one of his best friends was matthew the apostle. Another dream he had was where another of his friends were judas of the bible.

To him, it felt like thoughts were being placed in his head, and he had long suspected that secret mind control technology was being used on him. The more people he told about his experiences, the more they thought he was crazy. He was eventually diagnosed with schizophrenia, and he was paranoid over alot of things. they said that what he saw, and heard, and felt was all hallucinations. When you hallucinate the feeling of touch its called tactile hallucinations. Anthony did not know what to believe, he had thought that the signs in the clouds that he saw were project bluebeam, and that the thoughts being placed in his head were from secret technology.

He was obsessed with the golden ratio, and sacred geometry. He believed that sacred geometry held the key to understanding the holographic universe. He believed the law of one Ra material where everything is made out of thought. He had seen documentaries on the internet that consciousness was the substance of the universe, and that Consciousness gives rise to matter. The more he researched the stronger his beliefs in his theories became.

To this day Anthony is lost and confused; he doesnt know what to believe so he remains skeptical of everything.
He awaits his next dream every night to see if they will reveal or unveil Ultimate truth to him.
His belief is that we are all Of God, Or ONE with God; and that is what he means by you are god.

edit on 25-2-2014 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I went through some similar events. That feeling he's talking about I know all too well. I call it chills, or chills up the spine. I can get it anywhere in my body, and especially love it when it's in and around my head. It's called the Holy Spirit, Kundalini, Chi, Ki or Ka(hmm actually there are 3 parts that make up the egyptian spirit), when someone walks over your grave. There's probably even more references to it I don't even know of. You can get it during an epiphany, when the wind blows, from music, movies, when you pee, you name it. There is a spiritual side to it as well as a scientific one.

I don't think he should claim he is God or that God is all oneness etc.

First things first, could God create a rock he couldn't lift? The question is a paradox, and isn't a matter of whether or not if he could, but if he would. Because God is infallible, to create such a thing would severe Him from his rule. That being said, we are not dead, but are able to experience God's warmth from time to time, whereas most of the time, he isn't even here. Why? He exists outside time and space of course. He said himself that consciousness is the foundation or whatever for existence/creation. I think therefore, I am, therefore I create. It may seem at times that all creation lies dormant within your mind, but that doesn't mean it is of any physical nature of having been created.

He shouldn't go around saying he's God, I understand where he's coming from, but it's going to get him into more trouble than he bargained for, as it seems it already has.

He should have done more research on the actual feeling first...I don't know how he went from "I don't want to be worshiped", to "I am God".

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I don't think he's crazy. Maybe he went through some experiences he can't fully understand and is looking for answers which makes him seem crazy.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Belcastro

I don't know how many times I've heard this story. ...Deja vu

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
wonderful story... written great. In my opinion

but i do agree that you are dead, we are all dead, in some sort of reality.. taking the consideration of quantum physics and that idea....
infinite possibilities of all of what could ever even exist.. so in some reality yeah we are dead.. and yeah we are god.. maybe we are the god that we believe in..

i have pondered on this thought before.. like living the life we are living now, and following the good vibes, all that leads us to ultimately becoming and achieving GOD... being able to be creators of our own realities.. create lives. and what possibly making beings that evolve like we are and achieving themselves god and creating and so on and so forth... haha.

what do you guys think about that? haha

new topics

top topics

join