It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should we use or not Tinfoil Hats

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Lincourtz
reply to post by Destinyone

Thank you. That's exactly the sort of thing I was looking for.

What would a thread be without a youtube video...here's one by a man who is quite serious about his tin foil hat...8 minutes of pure ATS skunk works material...

From vid description...

Published on Jul 8, 2012

If you look at how much money is spent on homeland security, it is shocking on how little is spent on dispensing aluminum foil to the public in general, and information on how to construct an aluminum foil hat. The only conclusion that can be reached is that the source of the psychotronic radiation and the government are working together for the purpose of mind control. If you don't want your brain fried by a zombie, you better watch this video.

Hot to Make An Aluminum Foil Hat To Protect Your Brain From Psychotronic Radiation And Zombies' Microwaves

Des

edit on 25-2-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

It kinda loses some credibility when he mentions zombies, right? or is it just me?

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Lincourtz

It kinda loses some credibility when he mentions zombies, right? or is it just me?

We're talking tin foil hats here...right....zombies are the perfect accessory...

Des

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
It's not the tinfoil hats that the government sets us up with to brainwash us, it is the silver and mercury fillings next to nerves that are the antennas for the program. These are better conductors than tin foil. Now the gold fillings, they are for the brainwashing of the upper middle class. Women have special programming frequencies that go through the earings.

Shoot, the cat just ran off with my tinfoil hat.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Tin foil hats are great but they don't shield from thermal vision which you will need when the drones come to get you. What you need is a tin foil suit but even that is not enough alone. It just depends how you use it.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Ricky...we found your cat in the 911 forum. Close your door next time...

Des

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

txinfidel
Tin foil hats are great but they don't shield from thermal vision which you will need when the drones come to get you. What you need is a tin foil suit but even that is not enough alone. It just depends how you use it.

I think you need the full body tin foil suit...total protection. Do you feel safe now?

Des

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
That's a new one on me.

I think that teh theory is that the foil keeps out the mind control rays. Hopefully they do.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

grubblesnert
reply to post by Lincourtz

Everything depends on which side of the foil is turned outward.

That's all I'm saying.........

Dude (or Dudette) ..

everyone knows the shiny side goes outward ..has an xtra layer of protective barrier on it~! ..

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Lol, no. That suit in particular only amplifies your heat signature. You would need some heat insulation.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

grey580
That's a new one on me.

I think that teh theory is that the foil keeps out the mind control rays. Hopefully they do.

thank

you

grey580~!!

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Destinyone

txinfidel

I think you need the full body tin foil suit...total protection. Do you feel safe now?

Des

OMG~~~!! (can't stop laughing.. )

that's me in the pic LOL ..

Thanks Des..

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I don't wear a tin foil hat anymore, I have trained 2 budgies to rest on my hat, if the budgies die, I know they are aiming something at my head, why 2 budgies you say? because if only one dies, I also know what side they are pointing it at my head from, boom! beat that DARPA!

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Fnord-Tech's tinfoil hats have come highly recommended since the 90's.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Don't use aluminum, look at the radio frequencies your brain emits:

en.wikipedia.org...

If you wanted to attenuate these radio frequencies you would need an aluminum hat about 10 mm thick!

Try Pure Iron 3 mm thick.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I haven't seen any serious posts about this yet.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   

My self and my dogs have moved on from tin foil hats to EMP foil or Faraday cage material.

We just put together a large bag and get in it with all the electronic gear................gets a little warm after awhile.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   

I think you need a new life my friend. The current one has sent you bonkers.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Komodo

grubblesnert

Everything depends on which side of the foil is turned outward.

That's all I'm saying.........

Dude (or Dudette) ..

everyone knows the shiny side goes outward ..has an xtra layer of protective barrier on it~! ..

Shiny side in is for meditation, you know......"self-reflection"

P.S. I'll be using shiny side in today to contemplate my choices.....Dude, Dudette..... hmm?

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

I certainly wouldn't wear a tin foil hat in a thunderstorm, that's all I know.

As for your question it can't hurt to give them a shot, but that won't stop you from being monitored. Every time you login via facebook, they see you. every time you google search, they see you.

50 billion dollars of R & D won't be thwarted by a two dollar piece of aluminum foil. I suggest protecting your privacy via other means.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join