It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch: Ted Nugent Annoys CNN Host by Taking Credit for Getting Piers Morgan’s ‘A** Thrown Out’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

Great Britain is a fine Nation with flaws just Like the United States in my humble opinion. Make no mistake though. The British hate him more than we do and make more fun of him than anyone else. They were glad to be rid of him and don't want him back. At least every Brit I know feels that way about him.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

He is about my least favorite human on Earth. He describes Obama in the same context the Nazis used to describe the Jews. He is a admitted draft dodger. He is a pedophile. If you think he is a hero or something to be proud of you are seriously sick. He is the lowest form of Humanity. What a complete loser. Anyone who puts him on a throne is a idiot. Taking credit for Piers M leaving CNN is delusional at best. Ted is a scumbag of the highest order. Anyone who so much as respects this guy is riding the short bus. How can you respect someone who is a pedophile? Google search it if you doubt me. To call Obama a "Subhuman mongrel" is racist. This is the language the Nazis used to justify the destuction of the Jews. Pathetic anyone on this thread gives him any respect. Deny ignorance not encourage it. Sigh. Sometimes this website shows me the total worst of Humanity. Nugent said he would shoot the President given half a chance. He is nothing but a racist pedophile who used to be mildly relavent. He admitte to taking speed and crapping his pants so he would not be drafted.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Trubl
reply to post by WeAreAWAKE

I'm sorry I don't really understand your post or understand it's relevance to this thread. Calling someone a profane name is way different than calling them a racial slur doesn't matter matter how angry you get. I'm Hispanic and I don't use racial slurs in anger not even in a physical fight.

If I understand your post I think you are in agreement with WeAreAwake. He is making the distinction between calling a female the " C " word vs being a misogynist.
You not using a racial slur during an altercation is admirable and smart. Using a ' word ' in conjunction with a punch in the throat turns a punch fest into a Hate Crime. I agree that using profanity vs a Racial slur " is way different " however using the ' N ' word does not equate to being a full on racist. One is a slip of the lip in anger, the other is a life long belief or philosophy.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

GArnold
reply to post by RUFFREADY

He is about my least favorite human on Earth. He describes Obama in the same context the Nazis used to describe the Jews. He is a admitted draft dodger. He is a pedophile. If you think he is a hero or something to be proud of you are seriously sick. He is the lowest form of Humanity. What a complete loser. Anyone who puts him on a throne is a idiot. Taking credit for Piers M leaving CNN is delusional at best. Ted is a scumbag of the highest order. Anyone who so much as respects this guy is riding the short bus. How can you respect someone who is a pedophile? Google search it if you doubt me. To call Obama a "Subhuman mongrel" is racist. This is the language the Nazis used to justify the destuction of the Jews. Pathetic anyone on this thread gives him any respect. Deny ignorance not encourage it. Sigh. Sometimes this website shows me the total worst of Humanity. Nugent said he would shoot the President given half a chance. He is nothing but a racist pedophile who used to be mildly relavent. He admitte to taking speed and crapping his pants so he would not be drafted.

You're one angry fellow. How you managed to cram so much hyper sensitive politically correct rubbish into ONE paragraph is truly amazing. He actually believes the Pres and Congress should defend our Constitutional Rights
Verses them gleefully eviscerating our Bill of Rights. The nerve of this guy ! ( Sarc ) : )

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dazbog

I suppose that leaves you to disprove any of his statements...either that or to endorse Nuge the Stooge despite those minor failings. Which would, indeed, define your little universe, wouldn't it?

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

JohnnyCanuck
reply to post by dazbog

I suppose that leaves you to disprove any of his statements...either that or to endorse Nuge the Stooge despite those minor failings. Which would, indeed, define your little universe, wouldn't it?

You suppose incorrectly. I view Ted on the whole, not a few ancient episodes of his life.
Again petty nonsense vs his staunch support of the Constitution and the second amendment.
You are free to believe whatever floats your Canuck boat within the confines of your vindictive attitude.
Of course I mean that only in the best way. : )

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by dazbog

Do just the tinest bit of research. Just a little bit. I am sure you won't because obviously your Republican and usually speak before knowing the facts on anything.

There are few events in the modern era that evoke revulsion as much as the attempted annihilation of an entire people based on their religion. No, this particular event is not the neo-conservative movement’s drive to wipe out Muslims; that is another story. The Holocaust was a human atrocity on such a grand scale that it still evokes abject disgust among any decent human being regardless their religious or national background, and just mentioning Nazi elicits outrage amongst all but the worst representatives of humanity. Over the past few days, Republicans rallied around one of the America’s worst representatives of humanity and aligned themselves with pedophile, draft dodger, racist, and now Nazi sympathizer Ted Nugent. There is a saying that a person is known by the company they keep, and the Republicans praising, excusing and defending Ted Nugent should be regarded as Nazi sympathizers. Last month when Nugent launched a barrage of derogatory comments about President Barack Obama at a gun expo in Las Vegas, he described the President as “a communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured, subhuman mongrel.” Nugent calling the President a communist is typical for the archetypical white-trash racist assailing Barack Obama for leading the Executive branch while being African American. However, Nugent’s use of “subhuman mongrel” marked a new low that Republicans embraced through their defense, and implied approval, of Nugent’s Nazi remarks. They could hardly condemn Nugent because they support whipping racists and gun-zealots into frenzy against this President since it worked so effectively for Nazis in their drive to exterminate Jews.

www.politicususa.com...

This is less than a quarter of the article that I quoted from. Sorry but any support of someone who is a hate monger and pedophile goes beyond the pale. Nugent should be in jail. How you can respect this guy is beyond comprehension.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by GArnold

Key sentence: "There is a saying that a person is known by the company they keep..."
'Nuff said.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

GArnold
reply to post by dazbog

Do just the tinest bit of research. Just a little bit. I am sure you won't because obviously your Republican and usually speak before knowing the facts on anything.

There.............., Nugent’s use of “subhuman mongrel” marked a new low that Republicans embraced through their defense, and implied approval, of Nugent’s Nazi remarks. They could hardly condemn Nugent because they support whipping racists and gun-zealots into frenzy against this President since it worked so effectively for Nazis in their drive to exterminate Jews..........

www.politicususa.com...

This is less than a quarter of the article that I quoted from. Sorry but any support of someone who is a hate monger and pedophile goes beyond the pale. Nugent should be in jail. How you can respect this guy is beyond comprehension.

Yet again your assumptions are incorrect Arnold. " obviously your Republican and usually speak before knowing the facts on anything " Nope ! Your alleged research is an overtly biased political hit piece. I'd suggest watching the CNN interview again. There you will hear it directly from the source. He speaks his mind thereby subjecting himself to the agenda driven insults of the Main Stream Media. I'm not going to get into a bitchy cat fight with you Arnold. You are free to form your own opinion as am I. Take care.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join