It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
SO ever since I have started studying conspiracy theories, I have always thought that the Marylin Monroe case was the ultimate conspiracy. That beyond a shadow of a doubt that she was murdered.

But now after doing doing research on JFK and RFK's Assasination's I wonder if they can make a better case as being the top conspiracy out there. I mena the abondance of evidence that is out there on both cases is overwhelming.

I guess I would like to know from people out of the 3
1. Marilyn Monroe
2.RFK
3.JFK

what would you say is the one you know for sure. that you would place a wager with God to see if you were right. What is the one out of the 3 that hands down is the biggest one?

For me it I have to change it from Marilyn to RFK. For the lif eof me I cannot figur eout why Sirhan Sirhan is still in jail. Can anybody tell me why he is still in jail. With new evidence that has come out. and even without the new evidence why was he still in jail?

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

one two and three.

I'd wager that with god, though I dont believe in such an entity

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
JFK for sure. He wa president. Lots of "evidence" Oswald didn't act alone.
Just bought a book "who really killed Kennedy" for my dads birthday. I'll read it soon too, and let you all know... no spoilers please.

RFK honestly my generation doesnt think much about....Marilyn ...even less.... she had barbiturates stuffed up her ass

Honestly its not that we don"t care...My generation were not alive when that happened, as kids we lived with the fear of the Russia blowing up the world.

Looking at history, JFK for sure but if I looked into it...

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

tinner07
JFK for sure. He wa president. Lots of "evidence" Oswald didn't act alone.
Just bought a book "who really killed Kennedy" for my dads birthday. I'll read it soon too, and let you all know... no spoilers please.

RFK honestly my generation doesnt think much about....Marilyn ...even less.... she had barbiturates stuffed up her ass

Honestly its not that we don"t care...My generation were not alive when that happened, as kids we lived with the fear of the Russia blowing up the world.

Looking at history, JFK for sure but if I looked into it...

Ya JFK takes the cake, I may be in that gen gap you are talking about so much more was gained by jfk being out of the way IMO.
RFK being gone carried some weight too, and MM, well IDK what would have been gained.

Aren't some more of the files gonna get declassified in the JFK case? Thought I heard something about that

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

tinner07
...Marilyn ...even less.... she had barbiturates stuffed up her ass

Really? I did not know that.

And now that I do, I wish I didn't...

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I'd have to go outside of the box and say the UFO conspiracy. Why? Because it's so far-reaching. It has universal implications dealing with the origins of humanity and even technology. If you dig deep enough, it even deals with humanity's future.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tinner07

But does JFK have more evidence then RFK. I mean you could say oswald maybe might have made that shot. but the angle of Sirhan sirhan's gun facing RFK. NO chance

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I would have to add having to get Flu Shots and the need for them. People in power or have money end up out doing each other and have so since the dawn of time so it should be expected.

Like the Ufo idea also since even before time, they have been around and somehow protrayed as evil mind eating bugs that will suck you dry or slave you. One would have though by now it would have happen by now.

Only my odds would go for Zombies! Not the movie crap though, just the way some are now. Mindless and can not think for themselves. Of course, it fits in the slave idea floating around out there.

Peace

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

Well if you look into the JFK case you see that the Mob which some researchers point the finger at for being behind the plot to kill him hated RFK mor ethen JFK. Because if i have my info right Robert was going after the mob pretty hard when he was AG. And they obviously didnt take to kindly to that.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Ya I have heard that angel, JFK was a message to RFK
But wasn't jfk about to give rfk more power to go after the mob and by killing him that never came to be?
For the life of me I can not recall if it was a law or a new title. Ring any bells to you?
Sorry i know i should just go find it my self, just no motivation right now

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
The official explanation of the Assassination of JFK from the final report of the AARB is " President Kennedy died as a result of 2 gunshot wounds fired by LHO as part of a CONSPIRACY POSSIBLY INCLUDING JACK RUBY AND UNKNOWN OTHERS"

The case is closed-the government admitted a conspiracy.

Why can't any of you understand that.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
To me they're mostly one big conspiracy with the purpose of manufacturing our consent to immoral actions of the elite. Some would call it The Matrix.

edit on 26-2-2014 by MrMaybeNot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I would say JFK and Marilyn and RFK are casualties by association.

Big things in '63. A pope died. Then the devout catholic president of
south Vietnam is arrested and killed during a coup on Nov. 2, 1963.
And then JFK 20 days later.

Looks like the Catholics suffered a major blow to global influence that year.

Oh yeah, the CIA's Domestic Operations Division is created on Feb. 11, 1963.

I'm sure its not related at all....

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

What is the one out of the 3 that hands down is the biggest one?

I think these three conspiracies when compared with each other the way you are asking cannot be done as each cannot stand alone in my opinion due to them being connected.

All three are intertwined and go a lot deeper than just their deaths.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

but which one has the most blatant evidence?

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by spooky24

The official explanation of the Assassination of JFK from the final report of the AARB is " President Kennedy died as a result of 2 gunshot wounds fired by LHO as part of a CONSPIRACY POSSIBLY INCLUDING JACK RUBY AND UNKNOWN OTHERS"

Because that still doesn't make sense of the shot that killed JFK....
Also can you link that? Probably not since you seem to NEVER link what you say is a fact...
Possibly doesn't make it case closed...
Try again

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

but which one has the most blatant evidence?

I would have to say Robert. With what happened before his death its easily the RFK assassination that points quite clearly without much to debate that Sihran was a drone, was he a remote controlled drone so to speak, that is debatable but it sure does point it in my opinion based on what agencies and other corporations were experimenting with after WW2.

With JFK there are just way too many stories and too much is there and so called uncovered by researchers so debate will rage until the next time they hold off on releasing any more files.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   
JFK had the biggest impact out of the three, but I think Marilyn is the more interesting one... there's so many suspects as to who would have killed her, everything from JFK to it being a message to JFK

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

I agree there is just so much evidence that it points to being a conspiratoiral hit on RFK. and Sirhan Sirhan was the perfect patsy. wasnt the manchurian candidate wrote specifically with Sirhan Sirahn in mind. yeah thats a joke but I mean if the shoe fits right?

new topics

top topics

join