It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Notice Anything Strange Happen Last Night?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Galadriel

It's funny that you say you've been extremely tired lately...The past couple of weeks I have been taking naps like crazy. Normally I am not a nap person, and if I decide I need one it's only for 15-20mins. But lately, I have been taking hour long naps almost DAILY. I blamed it on school but at the same time, I've been a University student for a few years now and I've never taken them like this before.

Hmmmm

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildthing

That's good info, I'm just trying to pin point what may have caused this. Maybe the solar flare had nothing to do with it

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I almost never post here, but I read everyday. I only signed on to say this happened to me and about 3 other people I asked about it. Went to bed tired but couldn't sleep. Restless and unnerved. Woke up feeling out of it all day. Just not together or with it.

And sure enough, people here experienced it too. I tried searching the web for more accounts but had little success.

Anyone know where else they're discussing this?

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Honestabe28

I'll bite.

I was not able to fall asleep, at all till 3:30AM. I was talking out loud to myself about how unusual my routine and behavior was.

I only slept for 4 hours and had one of the worst dreams I have ever had. I find it a bit strange to come across your thread.

Does a CME effect us mentally? I think so...

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Was up 1.25 hours ago at 4:00 am and just laid in bed trying to go back to sleep - wasn't up and about. At 4:30 my son woke up. It's not normal when not going to bed early so I'm concerned about lack of sunlight. Vitamin deficiencies can bring about insomnia. I'll be looking into this today and making some sleepy time tea tonight for both of us.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by WordsAreAvenues

Yeah I've tried searching around looking for some kind of answer but the only thing that I could find that remotely relates (and I'm not even sure if it does) is that solar flare.

But if you find anything let me know!

Something must have happened for this many people to experience similar things

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I suppose on any given day you could find a few people who had similar things happen to them. However, reading this is a little unnerving. I'm in Ohio, and woke up at 2:45 for no good reason. Fell right back to sleep, but the timing is curious.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Honestabe28

Hey Honestabe28,

I'm not sure what's going on but I think I live relatively close to you (N. Indiana). My children, dogs and I have all have woken-up in the night/early morning today and the day before.

I wrote it off as the new wave of polar vortex and cold temps, but then saw this thread.

Hmm. Possibilities of solar flares, increased radioactivity around here, and even small EQs all are in my thoughts now.

Stay safe.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I spent much time researching the sun as cycle 24 started to amp up in 2010 and in 2011 I began noticing how I was feeling sick and stuff (to the point of having to retreat to the bedroom without any electronics nearby) when there were flares of a certain caliber and CMEs. I thought I was likely nuts but I kept track of it, and it kept "proving" itself to me. I would search data for event times and such and take note of times I felt bad. Though, I could have just been hyping myself up and anticipating it. Then I moved into a new apartment and had no internet for a week and a half. I continued to write down times as I felt badly that week a LOT. My roommate and I would go to find public wifi some nights after he got home from work and that gave me an opportunity to see what happened and when and it all matched.

I always wanted to document this kind of stuff and find out if others felt this too and I have found out there are people with some of the same things like here in this thread. Its really interesting reading this thread as I have been a part of an earthquake tracking thread similar to this for over a year here. I certainly don't know or claim to know everything, I just love to learn and I notice patterns easily, so I kept track.

(Being sleepless before and during a flare is quite common for me, I had a weird night too..)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by rbkruspe

Your idea of keeping track is a great one and the fact that your feelings match up with what's going on is really cool. I too have thought about doing so but for whatever reason I just don't. I might have to start

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by watchesfromwall

Small EQ was something that came to mind while I was awake but if that was the case I'm not sure why it kept me awake for such a long period of time.

I do like hearing that I wasn't the only one who experienced something similar!

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Another thing I found extremely interesting is that I found February/March to be more busy times of the year these past years for both solar activity and quakes.

The other day I was at my doctor's and she said something I hadn't heard before which was that depression is more likely in the months of March and October because the barometric pressure is very up & down in those months. Of course that made perfect sense but I was surprised as both March and October tend to be pretty active solar and quake wise as well. So, I took a chance of her thinking I am nuts and told her about the solar and quake stuff and wondering if they all tie in together. She said it was certainly something to look into and indeed very interesting. I felt a lot better having a psych doctor not thinking I am a nut case either! I just have ADHD and bipolar

Maybe we could start a thread in Fragile Earth about it for documenting? I don't really pay as close attention as I used to but there are some really knowledgeable folks over in FE who would probably not mind lending a hand with their knowledge on such subjects.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join