It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish divers unearth Stone Age 'Atlantis' relics dated about 11,000 bc

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Danbones

11000 years ago OR 11000 BC? Those are two different concepts. 11000 BC was actually around 13000 years ago.

In any case, that's pretty remarkable, because according to my information, Atlantis took three days to sink approximately 10500 years ago. So this estimation would contradict my information only by 500 years! For this kind of 'dating' and such, it's quite fantastic if it's just a coincidence. I mean, how accurate can these procedures really be? Surely a few hundred years here or there is an acceptable margin of error when multiple millennia is in question.

My information states that the number 10500 is also an approximation, 'the closest number' to the actual truth, but that it's hard to be more accurate, partially because the methods of keeping calendar and time have changed during all this time (naturally) on this planet.

So, the truth could be 10921 or something, for all we know.

But in any case, this is quite remarkable, and seems to be another piece of evidence that supports my information. I am not 100% sure of it being completely truthful, either - which is why I am investigating these things, and have found a lot of things that support it, but not a lot that contradicts it, in the world of facts.

Even some Earth-'scientist' theories actually support the information I have, like the asteroid belt between Jupiter and Mars being remnants of an exploded planet and such. And the extremely quick freezing of the ice masses that began the 'ice age'.

Truth is more fantastic than fiction.. if only the indoctrinated, conditioned, 'educated', 'academic', narrow-minded, nihilist-materialist-denier 'Earth-science'-believers could sometimes remember this.

<< 1   >>

join