It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exploring the chakras together.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The human body has a field of energy which is the aura, it consists of layers which corresponds with the chakras.
We can see the aura as a circle or sphere and we are the core of our sphere or circle.
And because we are the core consciousness within this circle, we decide what is allowed in or not in our circle, we can cleanse it by removing all the negative influences, we can make it as big so the world and its problems fits in it, or keep it small.

There are more than enough people that want and are trying to change the world, trying to bring it in accordance with their ideal.
Our history is full of bloodshed, and if there is no religion at the base of it, it is hunger for power and position, land and property.

If we want change, we should change our self, with this reason i started this thread.

As you will know the chakras are seen as wheels of energy, there are 9 chakras lined up along the spine.
The first chakra is the root chakra which corresponds with the physical body.
At the base lies the dragon (the inner fire or kundalini) which must be awakened.
Once awake the dragon will travel upwards along the spine and meet all chakras on its path which will be cleansed by the fire.
It is up to us to trust on our own inner strength, everything we need is within us.

But let's not go beyond where we are, me and this world.

Questions
What if everything we think we know is based on a lie or an illusion which is our reality, the world we live in and are part of.
Do we really know anything or is it merely knowledge which we have received from others and repeat it.
Are we merely formed by this world and the culture we live in, or do we develop our self through spiritual striving.
Are we really who or what we think we are, or are we taught to be like we are now
Let's explore together if you are willing to

I would like to apologize in advance for any writing errors, this is not my native language and so you'll might find some errors

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by earthling42

I like the idea you have going here, i'm curious though. How have you experienced the chakras? Do you physically feel a sort of energy? Are you able to visibly see auras? I've been cutting out meat and processed foods (why was I eating junk food again? lol) in an attempt to increase my sensitivity to the more subtle... "feelings". After one day I've noticed pretty significant improvements. One sort of "energy" (?) in particular has been flooding my body relentlessly, which is good because it's very pleasant. I'm also curious if you might be able to identify this and whether it's an energetic nature or some sort of purely physiological effect.

Anyway, it sort of feels like when you're talking to someone and they may say something in particular that seriously resonates with you. At that moment you might say "I just got the chills". Well it basically feels like that except it doesn't dissipate for a while. Looking up at the sun can trigger it and i've noticed times where I just feel happy and content and everythings good, I get huge surges of it at these times.

I really know almost nothing about any of this, all I have are the experiences. It's like i'm in a dark room, grasping the idea that i'm indeed in it yet beyond my ability to move and feel around, much less turn on a light.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Artanis667

I like the idea you have going here, i'm curious though. How have you experienced the chakras? Do you physically feel a sort of energy? Are you able to visibly see auras? I've been cutting out meat and processed foods (why was I eating junk food again? lol) in an attempt to increase my sensitivity to the more subtle... "feelings". After one day I've noticed pretty significant improvements.

If you are interested in increasing that sensitivity you should search "decalcifying the pineal gland" - in other words, activating your third eye. The pineal is an interesting gland in your brain, only one exists right in the center of our brains and some people think it is a lot smaller today than it might have been in some/all ancient humans. Its one of the chakras, as you probably know, and there's a TON of information on all this stuff on the web.

I'm not big into the "new age" stuff (rather, I pick and choose) and my beliefs are basically entirely based on personal experience, but my life has improved greatly since I began chakra meditation, or even meditation in general. A lot of people get really serious and strict about meditation and advise against awakening energies too quickly or out of balance with each other, etc. but I've never felt like I was doing anything but good things for myself through meditation. Just keep in mind that through deep meditative states you can access rather profound parts of yourself that you may or may not want to.

When I meditate on my chakras I DO feel them but not in the traditional, tactile sense of the word. Its all about visualization and moving your awareness to that specific chakra. Through focus you can bring these centers in to alignment and, yes, I physically feel them at that point. It is certainly an energizing experience. I mentioned the third eye chakra earlier because it really is the souls "antenna" and is really key for visualization, creativity, and meditation... but don't take my word for it, try it for yourself and see (that should apply to everything).

As a side note, it's so well known that junk food "junks" up your body, people don't often consider what it might be doing to their minds.
edit on 2014-02-25T12:57:45-06:002014450257kTueAmerica/ChicagobTue, 25 Feb 2014 12:57:45 -0600 by cosmikDebris because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Here are some exercises for those that are interested. Nice thread.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

soulpowertothendegree

Here are some exercises for those that are interested. Nice thread.

I've been meditating for years and never really used mantras until recently and it really added something to the experience - being able to move the sound to the different centers.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmikDebris

Thank you. I've heard of fluoride calcifying the pineal gland back in my teenage OOB / lucid dreaming days and since then avoid fluoride. I wasn't aware you could reverse it though, that's definitely worth looking into.

Yeah I get pretty discouraged when I hear stuff like "DO NOT visualize this without shielding and grounding first!" sort of stuff, like this is all an exact science and if your mental constructs don't align you'll seriously hurt yourself. I tend to end up ignoring it all.

What about the whole awakening the kundalini? Why is this so important? I've told this story here before but I think I've experienced some sort of kundalini awakening. I'd never felt anything like it, haven't since and is something i'll never forget. Here's the condensed version.

One night, I enter my room from outside and sit down. I got a seriously strong feeling of a presence and closed my eyes. Not long after that, it feels like somethings pulling my head forward. I give into the pull, more so curious at this point and my head goes back, completing a circular motion and continuing on. It felt like a gravitational / magnetic pull. Now it feels like a cord tied at the base of my spine is being pulled up through the top of my skull, causing my back to straighten out. It continues on like this for a short time, feeling no control over my motion yet capable of resisting it. I continue on like this and all the tiny muscles at the base of my spine start contracting, very fast, creating a vibration. Very shortly after that, I felt an enormous surge of energy burst up through my spine and flood my body. It's the most intense energy I've felt, way beyond any point of questioning what it was.

What was most interesting to me about it was that the energy changed my perspective and mentality drastically. I knew my purpose and intent in life without question, manifestation of my desired life seemed like a cake-walk, as easy as reaching out and grabbing it. I felt like I could do anything. I didn't feel like myself at all, like I had permanently ascended to a demi-god level of conscious awareness. It didn't last all that long but something happened that night beyond my understanding. Does this sound similar to anything anyones experienced?

In my own searching online for like experiences led me to kundalini stuff, which was a coincidence in that I had just weeks earlier experienced what was explained as "purana"? Anyway during the time I was shocked as some of the stuff happening to me were described in Vedic teachings, which I knew absolutely nothing about. I'd like to know your thoughts

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Artanis667

At that time i was just a kid and did not understood what had happened.
That understanding has been growing over the years and somehow i feel the need to share this with others.
The energy will not go unnoticed, it is so overwhelmingly present and comforting.
The energy you feel is present because it is not wasted on the problems in this world which is a good thing

Life is a joy if we are really alive, so to read your post is quite pleasant.

There was no effort from my part, therefore it is my understanding that knowledge won't be of any help.
But in this ancient wisdom i found a lot of resemblance, that is why i use it to communicate my understanding on this matter.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Artanis667

Haha, now i read your second post and it is like we say the same thing, first the experience and afterwards a resemblance in an ancient wisdom.

But for me the experience was different.
At that time my life was like a living hell which probably has led to this deep experience in which everything became so clear to me.
It was like a if i had reached a breaking point.
Everything around me darkened, my heart started pounding in my chest and this energy so deep and so overwhelmingly present was flowing through me.
All pain and suffering came to an end, whatever happens, it will be ok.
That was the main feeling in that moment, it was clear that i was the root cause of suffering, there is no i, there is no one that suffers.
Behind the i lies a power far greater than one can imagine.

We get used to this energy, so the extatic feeling subsides but not completely, it will be stronger if one asks why you can be so kalm and joyfull, enjoying the beauty around you.
At least that is how it is for me, here and now is everything.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Artanis667

What about the whole awakening the kundalini? Why is this so important? I've told this story here before but I think I've experienced some sort of kundalini awakening. I'd never felt anything like it, haven't since and is something i'll never forget. Here's the condensed version.

Your experience sounds like it may have to do with kundalini rising, but who knows. Did it feel especially significant for you? Can you explore it more, and harness it more?

Let me take a step back. I'm not trying to be judgmental of anybody but I lose patience with people who treat meditation like some exact science, or who categorize and analyze it to the point where it defeats the purpose of meditating in the first place. Kundalini is another one of those things that some people will insist that going about it without "advanced knowledge and preparation" can insult in severe spiritual/psychological disarray. I know some people can attest to this from experience but frankly I must say, based on my own experience, IT'S ALL GOOD. I used to over-analyze it way too much; the quality of my meditative experiences was made a lot better when I stopped thinking about everything as just LET GO. That's what it's all about in the first place. Let go of everything and play with your own awareness to discover more of yourself than you normally understand. It's a totally natural thing to do, meditating. Forget the self-proclaimed gurus who want to tie a message of fear in with meditative practice.

I don't lock myself up for days at a time meditating on the energy in my spine or anything like that, but regularly when I meditate I focus on my breathing and "feel" and visualize a glowing strand going up and down my spine with each inhale and exhale. After lots of practice and a lot of focus I feel like I can tap into a special kind of energy every time I meditate and it has had a lasting effect on me.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

cosmikDebris

When I meditate on my chakras I DO feel them but not in the traditional, tactile sense of the word. Its all about visualization and moving your awareness to that specific chakra. Through focus you can bring these centers in to alignment and, yes, I physically feel them at that point. It is certainly an energizing experience. I mentioned the third eye chakra earlier because it really is the souls "antenna" and is really key for visualization, creativity, and meditation... but don't take my word for it, try it for yourself and see (that should apply to everything).

As a side note, it's so well known that junk food "junks" up your body, people don't often consider what it might be doing to their minds.

The diet/workout depends also on the person. Some do not need to do it since they have the spirit over mind over matter where they manifest whatever is needed in the body just by what they are. The body becomes low need of maintenance since they are flowing ki thru their body all the time so it is relaxed.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
For the people who are sound stimulated.

Here is an example on a root chakra video. They are plenty to choose from so if this is not for you take another that fits you. If it does not feel comfortable then do not force it.

Astral Projection Binaural Beats. A video that can be interesting to test if you are sensitive to Binaural Beats.

edit on 25-2-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Artanis667

In my own searching online for like experiences led me to kundalini stuff, which was a coincidence in that I had just weeks earlier experienced what was explained as "purana"? Anyway during the time I was shocked as some of the stuff happening to me were described in Vedic teachings, which I knew absolutely nothing about. I'd like to know your thoughts

. From my understanding you are experiencing a synchronicity where thing happen to you that you believe are random but might not be. Like 11:11 phenomena. You can always try a little Reiki or any other intent->manifestation technique that pushes ki/light/spiritual energy if you have no other idea of what you wanna do. Singing hymns or mantra can also be very nice.
edit on 25-2-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

What if everything we think we know is based on a lie or an illusion which is our reality, the world we live in and are part of.

The only things capable of lying and creating illusions are humanity. The world we live in is beyond lies and illusions.

Do we really know anything or is it merely knowledge which we have received from others and repeat it.

We cannot know everything, and we cannot know nothing. It is not that we think about things and know them, it is that we think about ourselves and try to understand it.

Are we merely formed by this world and the culture we live in, or do we develop our self through spiritual striving.

By necessity, as parts of this world and culture, we are formed by it. The Self is found only in hindsight, after the fact, but we can contribute to nature's guiding hand when it comes to how we act within it.

Are we really who or what we think we are, or are we taught to be like we are now

We think. But because we think, we will never be what we think we are.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Words

Thanks for your reply Words

The only things capable of lying and creating illusions are humanity. The world we live in is beyond lies and illusions.

I can write about the sun, how bright it shines, the warmth, the beautiful colors when the sun sets, but it is never the experience itself, is it at all possible to capture truth in words.
When we distract from reality, it becomes solidified music, truth is alive.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have been on this journey for a bit now.

After some trials, my awareness has boosted exponentially.

Even before then I was experiencing synchronicity though.

Most notably, seeing and hearing the number 37 every day, multiple times......strangely enough, after posting the thread I have linked above I simultaneously stopped seeing 37, and reached a plateau in my spiritual journey.

I'm just curious if, as a member earlier mentioned, if this numerogical synchronicity is related to active chakras and spiritual awakening?
edit on 26-2-2014 by GoShredAK because: Editing

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

GoShredAK

Most notably, seeing and hearing the number 37 every day, multiple times......strangely enough, after posting the thread I have linked above I simultaneously stopped seeing 37, and reached a plateau in my spiritual journey.

I'm just curious if, as a member earlier mentioned, if this numerogical synchronicity is related to active chakras and spiritual awakening?

I had the physical feeling of the third eye before I had the experience of 11:11 that went into overdrive with other sequences. So from my point of view it is a possible third eye symptom where the unconscious mind show you something. It is up to you to figure out what the interpretation of the number means to you.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

LittleByLittle

GoShredAK

I had the physical feeling of the third eye before I had the experience of 11:11 that went into overdrive with other
sequences. So from my point of view it is a possible third eye symptom where the unconscious mind show you
something. It is up to you to figure out what the interpretation of the number means to you.

Thank you for the reply, i really appreciate it.

I still can't figure it out. I really like this post by Micpsi;

Divide a hexagon into its six sectors and then turn each sector into the Pythagorean tetractys. The result is a group of 37 dots: smphillips.8m.com... Given that the hexagon is a ubiquitous shape in Nature (e.g., graphite, benzene molecule, ice crystals), the number 37 refers to what can be regarded as Nature's favourite polygon. As the fourth type of regular polygon, the hexagon embodies the group-theoretical dimension of the exceptional Lie group E8 at the heart of one of the two heterotic superstring theories: smphillips.8m.com... Other properties are analysed at the above link. Certain numbers express the properties of sacred geometries, which have been shown mathematically here to be isomorphic to one another and to be characterised by the same set of parameters. It is these numbers that sometimes float up to the surface of waking consciousness from the depths of the collective unconscious, which contains all the archetypes of the Divine Mind.

But I wonder why I have completely stopped seeing it?
edit on 26-2-2014 by GoShredAK because: Oops

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   

GoShredAK

Thank you for the reply, i really appreciate it.

I still can't figure it out. I really like this post by Micpsi;

But I wonder why I have completely stopped seeing it?
edit on 26-2-2014 by GoShredAK because: Oops

Maybe the sign/information became somewhat unimportant to "the you" that you are now compared to "the you" you where when the synchronicity occurred, like you are beyond the need for that sign/information/synchronicity. My advise is not to worry if you do not feel really strongly that you should worry. You have all the time in creation to experience and understand whatever you want to understand.
edit on 1-3-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

thank you very much

before seeing your pictures i only knew the one taught in zazen haha

(trivia stuff: they remind me of ninja seals in manga called naruto)

peace

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by GoShredAK

There is no relation to the chakras, but the outcome of this number is 1 when calculated according to numerology.
1 is where we start in this thread, earth or root chakra.
But i doubt that this is the answer to your question, this is only a theoretical explanation.

Be it a number or a certain image, one will feel that it will lead to something which cannot be grasped at the very moment.
But it will become clear over time, the answer lies within you.

There is an old saying; today we are able to understand yesterday, now we have to live through to tomorrow in order to understand today.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join