It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's and how they travel between stars

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   

conundrummer

LUXUS Yes I would disagree with it thermal fusion occurs mainly on the outer surface to some depth, the dark sphere at the center of the Sun is 1/8 its total radius.

So science is wrong about where fusion occurs?

Yes, their concept of where fusion occurs is based on their idea of gravitational compression of hydrogen gas and at what depth they feel the compression is sufficient to ignite nuclear fusion. In reality it is the complete opposite way around.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Since the universe is infinite your map would need a computer with infinite capacity to store every meteorite, planet etc its movement so that this could be calculated.

Is the universe infinite?

Or do you need it to be so your understanding after your experience makes sense to you at least?

I get what your saying however your understanding is not anything new and has been discussed by many theorists, the sun star-gates and such, a few threads on ATS alone about this.

To jump the distances you are talking about (across a Galaxy) would require a reactor the same size or bigger then the Sun so yes I read the suggestion but know it not to be true or a possibility, they have smaller reactors which allows them to make smaller jumps.

I haven't talked about any distances, I have been asking you questions about what your experience taught you.

I know it certainly is a possibility to have a warp drive as what was brought up.

There are two forces at work one that attracts energy towards the dark sphere and the waves that are generated at the surface of the sphere. The coldness is actually at the surface of the dark sphere because the matter around it is at a lower energy level.

OK so two forces, one which attracts energy towards the sphere, and two, the waves that are generated at the surface of the sphere.

Its the first force that attracts energy that is the energy that is bombarding the surface if the sun and making the surface hot?

The second force, the waves that generate at the surface of the sphere do what? are they the waves of energy that keep the gaseous layers extending outwards and if so how is that this energy isn't attracted to the sphere like the other energy being attracted to sphere which is bombarding the surface and making it hot?

If the matter is at a low energy level around the sphere how is there enough energy being generated at the surface of the sphere to be sent out in waves which I assume is keeping the gaseous substance extending outwards or is the sun not expanding and thats also wrong?

Even so if it is, how is one energy coming in and making the surface hot and another energy going out in waves, how does that work, I cant grasp what your saying as it seems that the energies would cancel each other out the way I seem to understanding what your saying, if it is originating from the centre of the sun in this sphere what are these 2 forces at play that make this happen, can you elaborate more on the 2 forces?

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by conundrummer

Do these 2 forces have names? The first one sounds like gravity. The second sounds like electromagnetism.

Yes

Please OP could maybe give us some more about your 2 forces?

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

The dark sphere at the center of the sun is not a type of energy it is simply a region of space that has a lower energy density then surrounding space which results in an inward flow from outside. As this energy is flowing inward it results in the wall of this sphere pulsating (expanding and contracting rhythmically) which causes spherical waves to be sent out from the surface of the sphere. These waves organize the internal matter of the sun into layers of different density which inclose each other like the skins of an onion. The matter of the sun is organized with decreasing atomic mass as you move inwards, heavier hydrogen on the outermost layer. The temperature, density and atomic mass decreases as you move inwards. The hydrogen that is fusing on the outside is not fusing due to gravity but because you have energy slamming into matter from outside which is being pulled in by the dark sphere. The gas on the outside takes the greatest hit and therefore is hottest. The gases that are in the innermost core are rarefied and at a low temperature, the rarefied gas around the center dark sphere is emitting a cold light white/blue in color.

The force is both gravitational and electromagnetic in nature because you cant produce one without the other

edit on 26-2-2014 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Was your strange experience that allowed you to come up with this theory watching Unsealed Alien Files season 2 episode 17?

I just watched that episode and it had almost the same theory you presented. I wasn't paying full attention but I think it mentioned "scientists" finding a hole in the sun which they believe UFOs might use to jump to differant stars or something.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by hana1

Nope it was not and I think you will find I gave way more info on the subject then given out so far so obviously I dont require outside help

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

LUXUS
reply to post by hana1

Nope it was not and I think you will find I gave way more info on the subject then given out so far so obviously I dont require outside help

Not really, you are hardly giving any information on this subject.

The dark sphere at the center of the sun is not a type of energy it is simply a region of space that has a lower energy density then surrounding space which results in an inward flow from outside. As this energy is flowing inward it results in the wall of this sphere pulsating (expanding and contracting rhythmically) which causes spherical waves to be sent out from the surface of the sphere. These waves organize the internal matter of the sun into layers of different density which inclose each other like the skins of an onion. The matter of the sun is organized with decreasing atomic mass as you move inwards, heavier hydrogen on the outermost layer. The temperature, density and atomic mass decreases as you move inwards. The hydrogen that is fusing on the outside is not fusing due to gravity but because you have energy slamming into matter from outside which is being pulled in by the dark sphere. The gas on the outside takes the greatest hit and therefore is hottest. The gases that are in the innermost core are rarefied and at a low temperature, the rarefied gas around the center dark sphere is emitting a cold light white/blue in color.

What process eliminates the energies eliminating themselves when interacting between the surface and center of the sun as some are going out in waves and others coming in, I am confused.

The sphere is not a type of energy but a region of space that has a lower energy density which allows the inward flow from outside.

This energy is what keeps the surface hot in your opinion right, by attracting energy inwards from outside the sun and the energies interaction with the surface of the gaseous substance is what makes it hot?

How are the energy waves able to be sent out when energy is being attracted to the sphere?

The force is both gravitational and electromagnetic in nature because you cant produce one without the other

so now the 2 forces are one force consisting of 2 forces?

you posted this in reply to me on page 2

There are two forces at work one that attracts energy towards the dark sphere and the waves that are generated at the surface of the sphere.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
They also mentioned it again just now on season 2 episode 21...bit of an Unsealed Alien Files marathon at my place tonight xD
edit on 26-2-2014 by hana1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

You don't understand how something can absorb and emit energy at the same time? think of two identical tuning forks you strike one and it sends out waves the other absorbed and emits the same waves, it is absorbing and emitting.

I dont think I can be bothered with giving any further info on this subject, clearly you guys dont appreciate it and you have seen it somewhere on TV before so I guess you should watch those shows.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Lay off the psychedelics OP oaky?
edit on 26/2/14 by Blue Goblin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

LUXUS
I dont think I can be bothered with giving any further info on this subject, clearly you guys dont appreciate it and you have seen it somewhere on TV before so I guess you should watch those shows.

Did you think that a theory that tosses our current understanding of the sun and stars would be all high fives and no scrutiny or clarification? Come on, a robust theory is based on having others ask questions about it and revising it, not saying "this is how it is, set in stone, and everyone else is wrong." If you ever want your theory to be accepted, it'll have to be peer reviewed at some point.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

What makes you think I care about if it is ever excepted or not, as far as I am concerned they can stay believing the sun is just a ball of fire!

and its not questioning I mind its hostility.

I would say something else but it would get me kicked off here by the mods...you get the picture tho!

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

I dont think I can be bothered with giving any further info on this subject, clearly you guys dont appreciate it and you have seen it somewhere on TV before so I guess you should watch those shows

My GOD I am so sick of the attitudes when questions are asked on ATS.

What makes you think I care about if it is ever excepted or not, as far as I am concerned they can stay believing the sun is just a ball of fire!

I haven't seen anyone state whether they believe what they were taught or not about the sun in this thread, only questioning you for a more in depth understanding of the understanding you say you have.

But your last reply to me says otherwise in my interpretation.

You do mind questioning and take questioning as a hostility.

It is skunk works, but in your OP you tell readers that what they were taught is incorrect, so of coarse many questions will arise, many should arise about what was taught in school about the sun to see if you understand what you say is incorrect.

think of two identical tuning forks you strike one and it sends out waves the other absorbed and emits the same waves, it is absorbing and emitting.

It is absorbing and emitting? You ask me to think of 2 identical tuning forks but only 1 is absorbing and emitting?

How does that work?

Are you saying there are 2 spheres?

What happened to the 2 forces that become one with the characteristics of two separate forces?

have seen it somewhere on TV before so I guess you should watch those shows.

Actually good idea,

I'm off to You-tube to watch something.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

LUXUS

Nobody here has said that the sun is just a ball of fire. A ball of fire would burn that straw man though. And its accepted, not excepted.

The Internet can be that way, but I wonder if your ideas would be received more or less hostilely by actual peer review.

I would say something else but it would get me kicked off here by the mods...you get the picture tho!

Why would they kick you off? For saying something hostile maybe?

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Just got done watching an interesting show called "The Universe", and the theme of this program was ufo's and possible means of propulsion. They talked about fusion, fission, warp drive, of course, and anti-matter. From what I understand NASA is already in the production process for creation of a warp drive. Maybe someone else can verify this.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

data5091
Just got done watching an interesting show called "The Universe", and the theme of this program was ufo's and possible means of propulsion. They talked about fusion, fission, warp drive, of course, and anti-matter. From what I understand NASA is already in the production process for creation of a warp drive. Maybe someone else can verify this.
for lots of interesting links on NASA and independent efforts along those lines please look in the "when we find a second earth" thread towards the last couple of pages of that thread.

NASA's current primary effort which is by by Dr Harold "Sonny" White of the NASA JPL eagleworks lab is linked to (videos of his presentations) and links to Dr Woodward's mach effect thruster and wormhole drive are in that thread already.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by stormbringer1701

thanks. will do!

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

alldaylong
reply to post by LUXUS

Utter rubbish.

At the core of the Sun, the pressure is more than 1 million metric tons/cm sq – that’s equivalent to more than 10 billion times the atmosphere of the Earth.

Must be some very durable spacecraft around to survive that.

Shhh.... He is talking about a dream

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join