It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's and how they travel between stars

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I had a strange experience one night which allowed me to understand how UFO's can travel light years across the galaxy more or less instantaneously. Physicists assume that this would only be possible with a warp drive of some type and this is also what is promoted in science fiction movies. I'm here to tell you what that experience taught me.

Our Sun is a star and no different then any other star in our Galaxy but what you were taught about the Sun at school is total bunk! You were taught that the Sun is a ball of hydrogen which is compressed by its own gravity and its center is a dense core of hydrogen in the state of fusion. If you were to actually travel through the Sun what you will find is that the Sun is made of gaseous layers like the clouds forms at layers on our planet however temperature DECREASES as you journey into the center of the Sun. At the exact center of the sun there is not a super compressed ball of hydrogen as you were though but instead a black sphere made of nothing that is actually cold not hot. It is like the eye of a tornado calm, peaceful and without motion.

This dark sphere is a gateway to another layer of space that is without time and exists beneath or within our space time. Once within this sphere all you can see is the other stars in our Galaxy. If you move toward one of these other stars you will instantaneously exit that star which could be across the breath of our whole galaxy. It takes zero time to travel between stars the only journey time is traveling from planet to star and star to planet.

These craft generally enter the star through a sun spot and are able to travel into these stars because the center of their craft has an artificially created dark sphere which allows them to travel into a star unconcerned by the hot plasma (it warps the plasma around the craft without physical contact)

Those huge UFO's that have been sighted near our sun, that is what they are doing. Once they exit these mother ships release smaller scout ships which are the ones we see within the atmosphere of our planet.

The whole warp drive concept presented in startreck etc is in fact not necessary and is not used for star to star travel.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Could you fill us in more about the "Strange Experience" you had Please.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Interesting theory. I have no way to prove you wrong, but I will point of that this "revelation" comes from a dream, not some hidden technical manual.

What I mean to say is you have no proof of this theory. It is but a concept. Not that it's wrong necessarily, I just can't accept it as fact without more.

S and f for the creative post though.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

You had an experience? This must absolutely be 100% true then I see no reason why it shouldnt be. I'll inform the scientists they will probably want to know
edit on 25-2-2014 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Our Sun is a star and no different then any other star in our Galaxy but what you were taught about the Sun at school is total bunk!

If you say so.

a black sphere made of nothing that is actually cold not hot. It is like the eye of a tornado calm, peaceful and without motion.

How can nothing be cold and not be hot, how can nothing be anything?

Peaceful and the eye of a tornado are something not nothing.

I had a strange experience one night which allowed me to understand how UFO's can travel light years across the galaxy more or less instantaneously. Physicists assume that this would only be possible with a warp drive of some type and this is also what is promoted in science fiction movies. I'm here to tell you what that experience taught me.

Let me guess you cannot discuss that experience or what it was and what caused it?

No need, but you really should expand on this knowledge of yours,

If you were to actually travel through the Sun what you will find is that the Sun is made of gaseous layers like the clouds forms at layers on our planet however temperature DECREASES as you journey into the center of the Sun.

How does it generate the heat on the outside and get cooler as you go deeper?

What gases? How are these layers formed?

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Utter rubbish.

At the core of the Sun, the pressure is more than 1 million metric tons/cm sq – that’s equivalent to more than 10 billion times the atmosphere of the Earth.

Must be some very durable spacecraft around to survive that.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

... and you "know" this because ... ???

Some sources, or even the mathematical models to support this claim that we can verify would be nice ... or, is this another one of those "Because I said so", or "I had a dream about it", or "Aliens told me about it telepathically" things?

Walls of words are nice and all for entertainment, but, claims require something to support them.

I recommend some reading about Stellar Evolution in consideration there's several many different types of stars and stellar chemistries going on, where some stars are even made up of diamond.

If that link is a little too sophomoric and laymen, then, there's plenty raw dangling uncut bleeding edge physics to be searched, found and explored at ARXIV.org

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I have not heard of this type of theory of propulsion for et craft. The two most common I am aware of is, of course, the anti-gravity drive propulsion theory, and the other one is some type of an element #105, if memory serves, which came from a former employee of Area 51. It was not Bob Lazar as I recall, it was someone else who claimed he worked there. He was on a "UfO Hunters" program which dealt with Area 51.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

raw dangling
hahaha!! I'm dying here ...hahahah!!

Anyway..you ought to get an agent or somebody to help you put together a script and send it off to Hollywood or something. Who knows?? you might get a bite. Very new Idea you have there

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Interesting theory. But many holes it seems. I have liked David Sereda's theories on how ET ships travel. That whole oscillations and frequency stuff seems bang on to me. Tether incident craft illustrate this perfectly. I thought his explanation was quite brilliant. He talks about how math and frequency are the universal languages. Just basically expansion on how Tesla's frequency discoveries allow for faster than light transmission of cell phone signals. These ET craft travel in similar frequency driven paradigms where resonances and frequencies expand and waves, oscillations and such are created. He explains it much better than I can so don't flame me.

edit on 25-2-2014 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Another cock and bull story.

edit on 25/2/14 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

I know there's no way to prove it so I won't be like the others here, but for some reason, I find this explanation to be very plausible.
Star and flag!
edit on 25-2-2014 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

How could the pressure be less inside the Sun? What's holding back the the layers of stuff "above" the center?

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Even if physics is wrong enough to allow your claim to be true, why would this be better than a warp drive? It would take months to travel from Earth to the sun; a warp drive could theoretically travel anywhere almost instantaneously.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The reason why the Sun is hotter on the surface is because this dark sphere attracts energy towards it which causes the gas at the surface of the sun to be bombarded (from without) with grater energy which in turn causes the surface to be hotter then the center.

The gas itself is held by the action of this dark sphere, the hydrogen fusion is a secondary effect. Cold is the absence of heat that is why the center is actually freezing cold as you approach it.

The craft as I said is not harmed by the sun because it uses the same force the Sun at its core (which is not fusion) and no the sun has not got a dense center but consists of rarefied gas as you approach it.

The layers of gas are formed by a spherical standing wave within the Sun, the layers of gas form due to different density's.

edit on 25-2-2014 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Does your strange experience explain why planets orbit a mass that, from your description, would be less dense than a single one of them?

Also, I want to know why this is better than a warp drive!

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

I think its wrong to lump every extra-non-terrestrial "traveler" in with propulsion-only thrusting throughout space.

It is because we lack understanding in a kindergarten-kind-of-way...that we assume that they ride around in different "space ship-flying saucer-orb-triangles" being fuel propelled throughout universes.

Im going out on a limb here with speculation on a couple point-theories.

1. I don't believe a majority of them NEED to travel in any kind of "craft". Especially if they are presumably so far advanced than us TO have the ability to "star-travel". So they sure wouldn't by now need any hard-"fuel".

2. A preponderance of evidence isn't needed to realize they most likely HAVE to be farther along than us.

3. Maybe they don't travel with ships, fuel. Maybe by now in their existence they just "move-through" space and time by teleporting from place to place?

edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: bcz

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I am working on a longer explanation, but here is the short version. It all comes down to quantum mechanics and the fact that at that level everything is a wave and a particle. It is the wave theory that we need to look at. The question is do quantum particles need to be at the same 'frequency' in order to interact? I am going with the 'yes' assumption on this one.

Why is 'frequency' or resonance important. If quantum particles were at a different resonance they may not be able to interact with each other except for very brief amounts of time (nanoseconds). So quantum particles that resonate at the same frequency can now produce electrons and protons to atoms and on up the chain to matter. In other words, we reside at a specific quantum resonance. Now if there are quantum particles that reside at a different 'frequency', they may not interact with our universe at all (kind of like radio stations). This may also explain dark matter as these quantum particles create mass, just not at our 'frequency', therefore we cannot see dark matter as we are trying to measure it with machine from a different resonance.

So why is all this important? To travel from one star to another, even if only a few light years away, would take an incredible amount of energy to make the trip worthwhile. What if there were a way to interact with a different world but take far less energy. What if you could change your quantum resonance to be able to be part of a different universe, a different dimension?

And this is how UFO's move. Or don't move. They just change their respective quantum resonance and shift dimensions.

Could not 'aliens' come from other 'Earths' rather than other worlds? After the Big Bang I would like to propose that many different quantum dimensions were created. While they a basically the same, they are not exactly the same. Evolution may have taken different turns (i.e. no extinction event for dinosaurs).

Then again, this is just another theory among many.

edit on 25-2-2014 by ObservingTheWorld because: Edited

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

lemmin
reply to post by LUXUS

Does your strange experience explain why planets orbit a mass that, from your description, would be less dense than a single one of them?

Also, I want to know why this is better than a warp drive!

As I said the Sun has layers within it caused by a spherical standing wave, that wave extends passed what you see as the physical Sun and the reason why planets are where they are is because they exist within an extension of these layers.

I never said it is better but the warp drives you suggest is not used for star to star travel but shorter distances.
edit on 25-2-2014 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

The craft as I said is not harmed by the sun because it uses the same force the Sun at its core

The nothing stuff thats cold?

So why does the craft need to go the sun if its made of the same stuff that the center of the sun consists of?

The reason why the Sun is hotter on the surface is because this dark sphere attracts energy towards it which causes the gas at the surface of the sun to be bombarded (from without) with grater energy which in turn causes the surface to be hotter then the center.

So why is everything still here, shouldn't everything be sucked into the sun then?

The dark sphere attracts energy which causes the surface to be bombarded from without.

What type of energy is being attracted and how is a sphere made of nothing that is cold attracting the energy you speak of?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join