It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rich hating welfare claimants

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

doubletap

amraks

No support for them "idiots" and them so called "idiots" get desperate then rob you, are you sure you're not a "idiot"

Oh, so you're one of those who cave into the theory that we should give them what they want out of fear of what they may do if they dont get their monthly check....

Thats called extortion. At that point, they only thing they deserve is 2 bullets in the chest.

Where would that get you, theres a allot of them "Idiots".

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

amraks

Indeed there alot of idiots, which is why a proverbial thinning of the herd is needed

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

doubletap

amraks

Indeed there alot of idiots, which is why a proverbial thinning of the herd is needed

Basically what you are calling for is Culling of the human "idiot" gene?

Pretty much sums you up to be evil...

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

amraks

Actually I am calling for a permanent stoppage of the subsidization of idiocy.

Make bad choices? Tough, live with the consequences of your idiocy instead of relying on taxpayers to fix things for you.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

doubletap

amraks

Make bad choices? Tough, live with the consequences of your idiocy instead of relying on taxpayers to fix things for you.

So there kids have to go hungry because you're smug and couldn't care less. not the kids fault they were born into that situation. They could get out of that situation, if you are helping the unfortunate family.

I only believe you are talking about the drug addicts and not the sincere people..

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Mod note

Before this descends into a 1936 style pro/con Eugenics debate, please recognize that posts containing personal attacks will be removed as per the T&C's

Do not reply to this post

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

amraks

So there kids have to go hungry because you're smug and couldn't care less. not the kids fault they were born into that situation. They could get out of that situation, if you are helping the unfortunate family.

I only believe you are talking about the drug addicts and not the sincere people..

I believe that the moment one signs up for any form of social assistance program, they should be placed on mandatory birth control until they are off of the public dime.

There is no need to go adding more mouths for the taxpayers to feed.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Well I am finished with you people have their views and in the end we do what is right.
There is always someone out there willing to help others. What goes around comes around.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

doubletap

amraks

Yes because poor people are the only ones collecting tax dollars for their bad decisions...

...Oh wait; they collect the least.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Yup the leftists have bought into the class warfare distraction. The ones that are actually stealing your money is the government.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

amfirst1
Yup the leftists have bought into the class warfare distraction. The ones that are actually stealing your money is the government.

Not quite sure what "the left" has to do with it. If you look at the posts on this thread you'd be hard pressed to not say that "the right" is even more distracted by it.

Both such factions are group-think organisations for sheeple.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

doubletap

amraks

I believe that the moment one signs up for any form of social assistance program, they should be placed on mandatory birth control until they are off of the public dime.

There is no need to go adding more mouths for the taxpayers to feed.

So who is going to pay for this birth control?

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I know plenty of people on welfare I'm one of them. I'm on it through no fault of my own. My cousin works and he gets welfare. He's a bright kid finished school with excellent grades. He can't further his education to get ahead because he has no way to get to school. He works for minimum wage. He can't go to school because can't afford a car. He walks to and from work ever day. I keep telling him this is America you'll catch a break someday. I tell him keep working hard and something will come his way. I've been telling him that since he finished school 5 years ago. In all actuality I think he's doomed I just don't tell him. His whole generation got F-ed. I watched entire industrial complexes disappear overnight starting in 2003. The same factories my grandparents parents and I worked in. It's all gone I saw over 1000 business's close. Most went to China so some CEO can increase his bottom line. Then people wonder why the poor resent the rich. The rich want all the perks of living in this country but they don't want to contribute anything back. If your gonna hide your money offshore and send work overseas maybe they should go live there.
edit on 5-3-2014 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

hmmm in the fuedal times, the POWs (children) were kept as slaves. That was part of the glories of war.
The rich People didn't kill them all.. they kept them, trained them, groomed them and they were (as many of us are in contemporary times) great slaves.

We might have better conditions than what the slaves had in 1600s but we are still slaves.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by wantsome

No need to explain yourself. Your a slave just like I am.

Welfare keeps the slaves with the basic needs to survive. Their children grow up to be 'fodder' in wars etc...

so don't underestimate your value as a slave. Your worth the welfare to keep you alive to empower those in control.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

those in control need births = more slaves.

Of course there is no birth control.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRegal

thats right!!! kudos.

being left or right makes no difference. WE are all slaves controlled by Government. The Govt is controlled by the elite. What we get (who we vote for) is a sock puppet at best.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Thurisaz
reply to post by Krazysh0t

those in control need births = more slaves.

Of course there is no birth control.

What are you talking about? I was just trying to show the irony in the poster I was quoting's post.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Krazysh0t

So who is going to pay for this birth control?

Subtract the cost of it from whatever social assistance program benefits they want to receive.

That question is easily answered.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by doubletap

Ok so let me get this straight. You want to force welfare recipients to take birth control and in order to pay for that, you are going to force them to buy this birth control using the money that was given to them? And you don't see ANY issues with that logic at all? Well here, let me lay down some immediate concerns I have with your "fix":
-How are you going to know and keep track that these people are using this money to buy BC?
-Do you know how little welfare money is? Forcing them to buy BC with the money that was given to them is going to cut into what little they already receive. Might as well call it a reduction in benefits.
-If this is really just a reduction of benefits, then why make the recipients buy the BC at all? Just reduce their benefits by whatever the cost of it and just ship it along with the check.
-It is already hard enough living off of welfare, I'm sure a reduction in benefits will go over well...
-Of course we have to take into account all sorts of other costs like government bids (think $500 for a pen), shipping costs, tracking costs (have to make sure the people get the right BC, can't send BC pills to men and condoms to women)
-And with the previous point, we are back to square one with the government paying for the BC.
-Oh and finally, how do you even know the welfare recipients are going to even USE the BC? You planning on denying them their benefits if they get pregnant or get someone else pregnant? I'm sure that will work out well.

Your idea is like when people suggest that we should drug test welfare recipients. Sounds good at first on paper, but will probably cost more than if not done when implemented. I was hoping you would make that connection when I posted my previous post, guess I was wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join