It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING!: GRAPHIC VIDEO - Prophecy of Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj re: Flesh Eating Disease / Virus / Bacte

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   
WARNING! : THE VIDEO POSTED MAY BE TOO GRAPHIC TO SOME MEMBERS.

This thread is about the alleged prophecy of Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj re: Flesh Eating Disease / Virus / Bacteria to spread all over the world 2014. Refer to other users and threads within ATS regarding this person (Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj) because I do not know much about him but apparently his prophecies are coming true. I'll be objective about this report and try not to interject my own opinions.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I've done a quick search on ATS and haven't found a thread about Selvaraj's prophecy on this particular disease yet. I found it alarming only since it's happening right now and local MSM is covering it. Here's a link:

Sadhu Sundar's Prophecies

Some snippets:

Blessings first of its kind, and the punishment the first of its kind. So the plagues that will strike Pangasinan (a northern province in the Philippines) will be nothing that the world has ever seen. The skin, the flesh, and the bones will be corrupted. They melt and will rot away. - See more at: www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net...

This statement was made in November 2013, or at least the news article was posted back then. And now we have MSM broadcast this mysterious flesh eating virus manifesting in the province of Pangasinan, as Mr. Selvaraj had said / prophecized.

What's disturbing about this is that he did say it's to spread all over the world. Spooky. Fear-mongering? Maybe, but it's still there.

He may have said something about another province, Samar, which was hit by Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda). Needless to say, he's making hits and it warrants more attention. Be it hoax or the real deal, I hope we dwell more on this.

Like I've said before, I'm no expert in Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj and his prophecies, but I know some members are. So please come out and shed more light on this topic? We need your help. Thanks!

P.S. It may be Media Hype! I surely hope so. Having this go global ain't funny. Probably local media WANTS this to be true? Probably followers of Selvaraj? Ok, now I'm interjecting, but I'd really like some feedback. Thank you ATS!
edit on 25-2-2014 by headb because: ADDENDUM - clarifying

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Already posted and debunked....
Sorry

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
It's ok. Didn't want to raise my own opinions on this before others. Now let's see where it was debunked...

Thanks for the heads up!

Edit to add: Can't see it with search tool. Can anyone help?
edit on 25-2-2014 by headb because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   

headb
It's ok. Didn't want to raise my own opinions on this before others. Now let's see where it was debunked...

Thanks for the heads up!

Edit to add: Can't see it with search tool. Can anyone help?
edit on 25-2-2014 by headb because: (no reason given)

Still in the "new" list 6 threads below yours....

join