It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Lucifer That Bad A Guy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

Originally posted by Seapeople
Truelies, this is for you.

Correct me if I am wrong. Isn't it acceptable to say that the difference between a soul and an angel is the soul having free will, while the angel can only do the work of God, thus having no free will? Well that is at least as far as christianity and the Bible go.

I'm sorry I don't understand layman terms... Why are you always talking about the least??

Aren't you interested in learning more, rather then allowing yourself to be a know it all and know the least??

If an angel has no power of free will as described, then lucifer could not have made a free choice to do what he did. Which means either there is no hell, or God made him do it. Maybe you should be more interested in paying attention rather than excluding facts that don't agree with your point of view. Maybe you are the one who knows the least...I would bet on it.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople

If an angel has no power of free will as described, then lucifer could not have made a free choice to do what he did. Which means either there is no hell, or God made him do it. Maybe you should be more interested in paying attention rather than excluding facts that don't agree with your point of view. Maybe you are the one who knows the least...I would bet on it.

Exluding facts that don't agree with my point of view eh.. And what points of view are you talking about??

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
You attacked me, calling me a know it all. So I assume that you were somehow offended by me trying to make a point. So you must have disagreed on some level with it.

Angels CAN ONLY DO THE WILL OF GOD. So how "bad of a guy" could satan be under those circumstances. Under those circumstances, we should be looking at someone else and trying to figure out how bad that individual is.

The only thing I did was ask a question, to make people think. If you would have read the question, and looked for an answer, you would have immediatly seen where I was taking that. So since you got all bent out of shape over nothing, you attacked me. You ignored my question. You ignored the facts you would have learned from it. The only thing I can conclude, is that you refuse to believe the answer anyway...so you don't look.

I may be wrong, so if anyone here knows this, show me where I go wrong.

I hope you have a wonderful day!

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Luciferian government of the minds of human beings is a well known fact among gnostics and wise men.

It isn't limited to women, but since women are deprived of other outlets to power, they are often quite willing to pursue this kind of power.

This government is a psychic one: It is enforced by spiritual connetions to one another. Adult minds are constantly socially connected among the less-enlightened. They act and think as groups, and express the will of the group in their own behavior. Lucifer is the root of this organization, the very same devil you have all heard of.

Most people are under lucifer's compulsion, either directly, or by fear of the wrath of this system of government.

That's what I see, and it matches what I read. Did you need me to elaborate more?

Arkaleus

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
These are my thoughts on this, not necessarily Christian, although I do believe in the salvation through Christ.

I have a hard time calling Satan evil because of the concept of an all powerful God. If God made everything, then God invented evil also. Satan as a spiritual being is not greater than God and could not invent anything more than what God already invented. To say that Satan invented evil, and God had nothing to do with it, means Satan would have been greater than God to invent something
that God had no knowledge of. If this were the case, God would be proved wrong in that he says his knowledge is infinite. If what the Bible says is true, I have to come to the conclusion that the idea of evil was created by God first.

Perhaps God doesn't practice evil, but it would never be if he hadn't invented it first. The main problem I have is that if God let Satan do as he wished and it brought evil to the world, then how are we to follow this example? Would you allow your child to commit murder just because they are free to do so? Who is the instigator here? And why must we come to earth to choose between God or Satan? Wouldn't it be enough for us to see a movie about how life would be like under Satan or under God without all the suffering?

I know one thing, when I die, I will be pressing Jesus and his Dad for some damn good answers to these things.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join