Is Lucifer That Bad A Guy?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
So is a guy that rebellied against being a slave and was there just for the convineance of somebody else that bad. Why is the devil labelled so bad? What has he done wouldn't you get annoyed with being someones slave?

What is good and evil? It is what god says but then, god himself made us as his slaves.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
*scratches and tugs white beard a little*
*departs*

*muttering under breath, I don't have a white beard, how did that happen?*

[Edited on 11/23/04 by magestica]

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
*departs*

WTF.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   

*departs*

Now that's comedy!

Anywho, Satan is part of the system called Christianity. His role in this system is to show the penalties of going against that system. He is the stick where as Jesus likes carrots. Both are useful to the system in their own ways.

Is that any clearer?

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

*departs*

Now that's comedy!

Anywho, Satan is part of the system called Christianity. His role in this system is to show the penalties of going against that system. He is the stick where as Jesus likes carrots. Both are useful to the system in their own ways.

Is that any clearer?

No, they play their own parts, yes but the question is. Is the Devil that evil just because he didn't want to be gods slave?

And somebody explain the beard thing i dont get it

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I got an idea...

Why don't you go against all the warnings jesus and god laid out for ya, and make sure that you follow in satan's footsteps, when you die, you will know if is a bad guy or not...

All the evil in this world is because we have personal choice, some take the narrow road (good) some take the broad road (bad)

But I won't ever find out if he's that bad, I don't want to know I don't care to know, i'd rather surround myself with things that I know and postive people and positive things...

You go journey into the unknown... the unknown is dark, mysterious, screams of caution, and hey, you never know what you might find... But I doubt you'll find pretty flowers and palm trees... good luck...

ps: We're all mortal beings for now, how the hell is anyone else supposed to know what your asking??

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
Is the Devil that evil just because he didn't want to be gods slave?

The problem is defining evil. If evil is going against god, then yes. If evil is relative to perception, then no. It all depends on your definition.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

ps: We're all mortal beings for now, how the hell is anyone else supposed to know what your asking??

Yes we are im asking for peoples ideas and do you really think im a satanist because i have the guts to say ask if this guys that bad or not, its been on the tip of my tong for a while now. I dont expect to be forced into enternal dam hation for this.

And the beard thind?

Yes the question is to define evil so does a slave rebeling against his master sound evil to you?

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I tell you what I will wait to read somebodies post that claim to have a meeting one on one with lucifer before I give my opinion.

It has to be someone out ther that has met him in person, I can wait to read what it has to say.

Perhap we should invite lucifer himself to answer how he feels about been a bad guy.:shk:

[Edited on 23-11-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I tell you what I will way to read somebodies post that claim to have a meeting one of one with lucifer before I give my opinion.

It has to be someone out ther that has met him in person, I can wait to read what it has to say.

Perhap we should invite lucifer himself to answer how he feels about been a bad guy.:shk:

Hay, Lucy come here i got a question *little scamper of feer* "hello is their someone up there?" "aaaaarg what who are you?" *screams and dies*

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Hay, Lucy come here i got a question *little scamper of feer* "hello is their someone up there?" "aaaaarg what who are you?" *screams and dies*

Didn't take this thread long at all to disintigrate into mindlessly random humor. I guess I should begin creating my army of paper clip people for the invasion.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Didn't take this thread long at all to disintigrate into mindlessly random humor.

I was making a point. The point being i doubt Lucifers handy right now.

Anyway, back on topic everyone!

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
My guess is the white beard is God evaluating the members posting on this thread.

The realization of lack of a white beard probably came from one of the white masked members posting on the same PC as the other without the benefit of checking which was logged in and then feeling like an idiot, LOL.

Miss Lucifer (Primal Scream)

Skinny girl, dressed in black
Leather boots, nazi hat
Tattoed panther, vampire cape
Sexy dancer, magdalene grace

Shake it baby
Shake it baby
Shake it baby
Shake it baby
SHAKE!

Skinny girl, dressed in black
Leather boots, nazi hat
Tattoed panther, vampire cape
Sexy dancer, magdalene grace

Shake it baby
Shake it baby
Shake it baby
Shake it baby
SHAKE!

Panther girl, take me home
Hip to hip, bone to bone
Evil heat, all night long
Evil heat, all night long

Shake it baby (all night long)

etc etc etc who said Lucifer must be a male?

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
who said Lucifer must be a male?

Men of course!

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Truelies, this is for you.

Correct me if I am wrong. Isn't it acceptable to say that the difference between a soul and an angel is the soul having free will, while the angel can only do the work of God, thus having no free will? Well that is at least as far as christianity and the Bible go.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople
Truelies, this is for you.

Correct me if I am wrong. Isn't it acceptable to say that the difference between a soul and an angel is the soul having free will, while the angel can only do the work of God, thus having no free will? Well that is at least as far as christianity and the Bible go.

I'm sorry I don't understand layman terms... Why are you always talking about the least??

Aren't you interested in learning more, rather then allowing yourself to be a know it all and know the least??

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
who said Lucifer must be a male?

Men of course!

Well then..You are in for a BIG surprise. *wink*

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

Yes we are im asking for peoples ideas and do you really think im a satanist because i have the guts to say ask if this guys that bad or not, its been on the tip of my tong for a while now. I dont expect to be forced into enternal dam hation for this.

And the beard thind?

Yes the question is to define evil so does a slave rebeling against his master sound evil to you?

I understand the question you propose. Just because you wonder this that does not make you evil, stupid, or a Satanist. In my opinion, it means you have the same philosophical potential I do. Being able to ask questions (or even see that there is a question to be asked) in a society that doesn't like people questioning the basic blueprints and makeup of itself gives you the potential ability to see the truth in many situations or systems that others are unable to see.

On to business.

After reading your post I thought about this carefully. Seeing as God and his followers are the contributors to the Bible this makes the book a biased source. That means that this question poses a problem: it makes people think. People usually don't like to do this. That is why many people who ask this question are regarded as idiots or Satanists like many on this board have implied of you.

Personally, I discarded my family's faith at the age of twelve and started living my life as close to nature as I can get (no medicine, no cutting down trees, no killing innocent things unless I am going to eat them). This allows me to live a morally simple life; model my actions in morally challenging situations after what animals would do.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Shorty is waking up and thinking.

Excellent work, kiddo.

Masked Avatar is giving you a clue. Lucifer is just a power of light. It uses women to attain form and influence in this world. Many, many women are under its influence.

Men who fall under its influence become like these women, and such men we regard as disgraceful beings, or animals.

You have made the first stone in your foundation of wisdom: Slavery is evil and should be fought against and destroyed. Don't judge the Bible Story of Lucifer's fall as a being escaping the bondage of god. It is more of a description of how lucifer decided to take power for himself, and try to establish its own dominion in the created universe. Once you recongize the players in the cosmos, and how the mind of humans work, you will see where to apply your forces of dissention and rebellion.

This world is suffering because of this being's influence upon it, and it has taken most of the human beings upon it. Lucifer is not your friend. It is a fire of intelligence that corrupts human beings, promising them power and wisdom. Wisdom that comes from that light is destructive and self-serving, and drives the domination of this world by its own kind, and works against the true light of Christ and Liberty.

Perhaps Masked Avatar can tell us a bit about the Architect of the Cosmos, or that bright and shining star? What does a boy need to know about Lucifer, the brilliant and shining one?

Lucifer was never a slave. And now, IT wills to be a master. IT will succeed for a short time, and then a thing will occur that has been long forgotten. The cycles of this world will come due, and the planet will endure another cleansing.

Break your chains, little one. This world is not our home.

Arkaleus

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arkaleus

Lucifer is just a power of light. It uses women to attain form and influence in this world. Many, many women are under its influence.

Men who fall under its influence become like these women, and such men we regard as disgraceful beings, or animals.

I've read a few of your posts and one thing I can ascertain from the things you say with respect to the topic, is that you are very confident in your knowledge. So my question to you is this; Where or how did you come to know what you speak of? I am not all knowing, by far, but the information that you provide seems to be the kind of information that one cannot readily find in a openly accessible book or website.

For the record, I do agree with your above statement. However, I'd be really interested in knowing *more* details on this matter.
Thanks, Magestica

Edit Ooops, ready readily readily, I must be readily ready

top topics

<<   2 >>

join