It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember That Time Dennis Rodman Freaked Out!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Well, it kinda makes sense.

I got a sucker punch to the feels at the end of the video. Overall it was a very fascinating look into North Korea. That took a lot of guts to get that footage and I wonder what will become of this in the long term.

For further viewing:
A Danish group heads to North Korea pretending to be a performance group.

Original Dennis Rodman Interview

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Wow, that was a strange--but very cool--trip. Like you basically said: Ballsy, but not the kind you shoot through hoops ha. Thanks for the share.

edit on 25-2-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSmediaPRO

Bottom link not working "Original Dennis Rodman Interview".

edit on 25-2-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
It would have been nerve-racking drinking alcohol with the Supreme Leader of North Korea, lol. I wouldn't have touched any alcohol for fear that it would make me say something offensive to the North Korean state...i don't know how Vice and co. could just sit there and get on the piss with Kim Jong-Un, lol.

That being said, Vice is one of my favourite media outlets when it comes to going and capturing either newsworthy, or amazing/interesting things. They had done some other great North Korean stuff in the past:

They also captured footage of North Korean labour camps in Russia (you will be able to follow the suggested videos to watch the entire episode):

Thanks for posting,

Daas.

top topics

join