It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious 'Flesh-eating illness' in Pangasinan, Philippines?. Sadhu Prophecy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
My wife is in the Philippines at the moment, and put me on to this news report that aired there last night.

A mysterious Flesh-Eating disease is now spreading slowly in Pangasinan, Philippines. In a report of ABS-CBN news program Bandila on Monday, February 24, 2014, a group of ABS-CBN News reporter went to Pangasinan to check out several people who are suffering with the mysterious “flesh-eating illness.”

source

This has quite a few people worried, as in April 2013, a flesh-eating disease was prophesised to start in Pangasinan, by Indian Prophet Sadhu, the famous man who said to have prophesied about the tsunami in Japan, Bohol earthquake, typhoon Yolanda devastation in Samar and Leyte provinces in the Philippines.

“The Lord says there is a place called Pangasinan. The Lord says it is in the northernmost part in your land. From there a grievous disease will spread all over the world. That will consume the flesh of men; all their upper (outer) skin will begin to decay. It will pierce through the bones. The fear of this disease will spread all over the world. The Lord said that this (disease) will begin from the Philippines. This will then spread to Cebu,”

source

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Let's just hope this guy is wrong about it spreading across the entire world. I can't imagine a worse way to go than to have your flesh slowly eaten away.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Can't find an official statement released by the Philippine Department of Health. It doesn't look like a 'flesh eating' disease like Necrotizing fasciitis. The mortality is high in the untreated. Until health officials can identify the cause then it will remain mysterious and open for speculation.

Did notice the women in the video, both her arms and legs are atrophied. Her elbow joints, the skin appears thicker and harder. Her hands look like palmar fasciitis and polyarthritis syndrome- reminds me of sclerederma.

The ulcerations seem to be localized to the arms and legs. What I could see of her shoulders and trunk where void of any ulcerations.

Remember that the Philippines was ravaged by a typhoon late last year. The country was a mess, and people where exposed to sewage and water supplies intermingle so it is likely that illnesses could surge. One wonders if she sustained these wounds as injuries in the typhoon and they have failed to heal due to heavy bacterial loading in her wounds.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Why does everything have to be a "Prophecy"

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by 3u40r15m

My question is why can't there be subtitles in the YouTube clip for us to follow as viewers??? I don't speak filipino, but I wish I knew what the people were saying in it!

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I live in Manila Philippines, this story is being reported without research, they sensationalized it. Bandila as well as other shows tend to sensationalize a lot, A whole lot in fact.

It is only two people, and that does not make an epidemic. Also, those two people are in different towns. apparently you can not even get this disease with direct contact to the person who has it.

Media is the same everywhere, because doom is more interesting than peace sadly. Just giving my two cents as someone living in the region directly for many years now.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Got this from a leading Philippine news outfit...it's all a hoax guys, normal skin diseases hyped up by media. One is a case of leprosy and the other one shown is severe psoriasis.

Mysterious flesh eating disease A HOAX

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   

IQPREREQUISITE
Got this from a leading Philippine news outfit...it's all a hoax guys, normal skin diseases hyped up by media. One is a case of leprosy and the other one shown is severe psoriasis.

Mysterious flesh eating disease A HOAX

Thanks for that link. I will pass it on to my family there.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

top topics

join