It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy Theory Is True: Agents Infiltrate Websites Intending To "Manipulate, Deceive, And De

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
What the OP cannot show in graphs is those who do not get paid but are here to infiltrate and "blow a whistle" about how this surface appearance of just two sides against one another or the "we are all connected" or " we all are one" dogmatic approach
is being used to manipulate and pervasively interfere with any possible forward movemnt or progress in the "human stream of events," configuring a cyclical event horizon that ensures a destination of repetitive events which preclude any forward progress by this species, or any other, ultimately dividing and conquering, as conjecture becomes fact and fact becomes whatever is covertly arrived at by many different manipulations……while it appears things are changing and they aren't, and the previous losers are winning, and they aren't…..so everything just stays the same…..

I often wonder that folks don't see that as we "uncover" the truth about how manipulated everything really is, and how advanced the technology is that exists to do this that with all that manipulation for where we currently are, why is it that, the same never seems to be applied to solving the problems forever? Because we think, philosophically, it gives us all JOBS, to MAKE MONEY and SURVIVE and be successful…..I suppose.

There's an A-Z code going on, so simple, a five year old could understand it…..just look at advertising and its inculcating ideals to start with….
Tetra50

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Why does some of that info remind me of stuff I saw from MKULTRA related releases? Probably because some of the methods were developed from it. Most is simply centuries of study of human manipulation that was known, but never quantified, by whatever power of the day existed. Now it is all collected and organized into one nifty field of specialization.

Of course, I'm not really surprised, as COINTELLIPRO and other operations have used these tactics long before this came out. What is interesting is seeing it all broken down, piece by piece, into how it works. I think I'm going to study this more. There's a couple people I know personally that I wonder about. Not that they might be government agents, but they might use similar techniques to manipulate and control people at an unconscious level. In otherwords, highly skilled sociopaths. Like employers, recruiters, and certain authorities.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
It may be news to some, but it's not news to me, just confirmation of the already suspected/known. All I have to say to this info is this:

Hey, NSA!

Guess which finger I'm holding up. Hint: It's not a thumb.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Nyiah
It may be news to some, but it's not news to me, just confirmation of the already suspected/known. All I have to say to this info is this:

Hey, NSA!

Maybe the folks watching you are on your side….just an alternative thought…..

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I'm waiting for the day that budget cuts force their redundancy. I can imagine ATS being very quiet when that day arrives.

Or they day they grow a conscious and murder-suicide themselves and their family--that will be a laugh too.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   

binaryangel
I'm waiting for the day that budget cuts force their redundancy. I can imagine ATS being very quiet when that day arrives.

Or they day they grow a conscious and murder-suicide themselves and their family--that will be a laugh too.

Yeah, that's really comic material: murder/suicide….. I don't even much like my family, and I'm just lmao over that thought.
2nd
edit on 25-2-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Part of it looked like Hebrew. I closed the tab, I'm lazy about hunting it down.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   

tetra50

Nyiah

Hey, NSA!

Bullcrap. This has nothing to do with anyone's "side". It's outright manipulation with zero gains towards any given topic. It serves purely to divide people further, and tear down dissent. Debate is worthless when it's motives are ulterior.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   

tetra50

Nyiah

Hey, NSA!

Maybe but doubtful. These types of people serve the machine and those that run the machine. Personally wouldn't trust them any further than I could throw them.

That said they could always out themselves here for us. Confession is supposed to be good for the soul, if people who do that kind of work really have a soul.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Debate is worthless when it's motives are ulterior.

reply to post by Nyiah

Exactly. Couldn't have said that better myself….
Tetra

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Thanks for the post it is very helpful and informative, little by little day by day they are losing. The reason why is because it is not based on empirically testable indepdently verifiable events or ideas, or if it is based on verifable ideas they are usually used incorrectly or out of context in a such a way that makes it easy to detect. Eventually they are found out, and because of the internet they are found out faster than before. Futhermore, because individual manipulators usually cannot function without an entire spying infrastructure, they usually collaspe when you confront them one on one.

Unfortuneately we the public have lost the battle for net neutrality, so in the future whether or not something is manipulated will be a moot point.

Anyway, those who know me and aren't on some spy agencies payroll, know I have never compromised my intergrity with respect to UFO knowledge and for sure know that I'm not on any agencies payroll. So trust me when I say that many of the stories that appear on the "new topics" side bar are written by people on some agenices payroll.

Often agencies and others who try to manipulate the public are sometimes referred to as the machine, I guess referring to how they operate, and for many people in the U.S. (especially in certain parts of the country) how they are raised. Just remember all machines eventually break down, yet we can't live without some type of machine. I think it's time the machine be replaced, this machine is old and it serves old masters, their time has come and gone:

www.youtube.com...

Remember no one in this world can you trust, not men, not women, not beasts, the only thing you can trust is pure rigorous reason.
edit on 25-2-2014 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

Remember the health care debate? Many new posters looking to sway towards TPTB agenda of control. These scumbags want people to buy into the progressive mindset and raise there kids with these corrupt values.

They are so easy to spot they even have agents that are trying to make people buy into the crap Tepco and the Japanese Government are trying to sell. The middle east and Russia threads are filled with them I believe and don't even get me started on Israel threads.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by deloprator20000

To be honest with you, I don't think that they're losing. They simply dropped the ball with one person (Edward Snowden). They're probably analyzing that situation on a quantum level (or soon).

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SubTruth

I don't think that the way to spot them is by the country they reference. It's by the tone of the thread... the way they make you feel. Remember... magic...

edit on bTue, 25 Feb 2014 01:24:37 -0600am55America/Chicago2amTuesday25America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: double negative

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Bassago

tetra50

Nyiah

Hey, NSA!

Maybe but doubtful. These types of people serve the machine and those that run the machine. Personally wouldn't trust them any further than I could throw them.

That said they could always out themselves here for us. Confession is supposed to be good for the soul, if people who do that kind of work really have a soul.

I never suggested "trusting" anyone. What I suggest is simply that there is a knee jerk response going on here that needs to be questioned just for the fact that it's a knee jerk response. See what I'm saying?

I don't trust anyone, really, but we are fed information on a daily basis, to specify our response and spin events. Surely, that's not an unusual thought hereabouts? People who do that kind of work? We live in a world where the idea of needing a job, and the necessity of it, is used against us every single day. I'm sure, in the insurance industry, for instance, there are plenty of folks who don't agree with the idea of the Hegillian sitatuation of problem-reaction-solution, while their jobs depend upon it…..

Judge much? we live where we live. We cannot control much hereabouts. We have to somehow hold onto our integrity while living in Rome and surviving, and not quite doing what the Romans do (i.e., while in Rome…..) get me?

Why would anyone in their right mind "out themselves here for us?" I wonder. That's pure insanity and a touch of arrogance, besides. "Out" yourself here "for us?" What are you gonna do? Take care of their wife, kids and extended family, in place of the man?
Sorry, don't see it. But I see a lot of pat judgement, increasing threefold everyday. And in a so predicated manner.
Tetra

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Judge much? we live where we live. We cannot control much hereabouts. We have to somehow hold onto our integrity while living in Rome and surviving, and not quite doing what the Romans do (i.e., while in Rome…..) get me?

Why would anyone in their right mind "out themselves here for us?" I wonder. That's pure insanity and a touch of arrogance, besides. "Out" yourself here "for us?" What are you gonna do? Take care of their wife, kids and extended family, in place of the man?

When it comes to the Stasi machine yeah I guess I do judge much and they are found severely wanting on even the most basic level of humanity. Those types are predators of their own kind so I make no apologies.

As far as living in Rome that's fine but there should be lines people do not cross. If they are willing to cross those lines then that tells us all we need to know. Rationalizing it doesn't make it any better for the people they've manipulated or exploited.

On the "outing themselves" suggestion it was simply a figure of speech, like hoping of winning the lotto. Those types will usually never out themselves, their superiority complexes won't allow them to believe they are in the wrong. But hope springs eternal.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

Always nice to see the "play book." S&F and I am marking this for alter as it is almost 3am here.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   
A question I don't hear anyone asking for all the ooos and ahhhs is:

Isn't it interesting that this information is SO conspicuously interesting?

Ah, but what is the nature of a honey-pot?
Of course, questions such as this are unpopular when folks are getting told what they want to hear.

It's advisable to question everything, especially the things you want and like to hear the most.

Part of the mythology of Gods, Ninjas, Magicians ..., and of course clandestine agencies is in creating a mythology that there's nothing that can't be seen, or discovered, and there's nowhere to hide because X sees and hears all.
In turn, this mythology produces a response in opposing agents and agencies such they're over encumbered with over-attention in attending to countermeasures to stave off ghosts.

Enjoy.

edit on 2/25/2014 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite
Isn't it interesting that this information is SO conspicuously interesting?

Ah, but what is the nature of a honey-pot?
Of course, questions such as this are unpopular when folks are getting told what they want to hear.

Enjoy.

Possibly. But unless you can elucidate they exact whys and wherefores it's just noise compared to the possibility that it's an actual leak. Honey-pot of any significance how?

Most here--anyways--are already stuck in the golden sticky-sweet and identified.

edit on 25-2-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

(post by Cito removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join