It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy Theory Is True: Agents Infiltrate Websites Intending To "Manipulate, Deceive, And De

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   

NullVoid
Is this "NEW" news ?
I thought its well known....

To some I am sure. Some are probably unaware it happens all over the net now, especially on "Conspiracy" sites. Concerning so the tactics seems even more in depth than once described in Conspiracy circles. Am sure well find more info when released. Currently looking more into it as to what is already out.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

I find it bizarre that they use the word thin-slicing. That's a term that Malcolm Gladwell made mainstream. I've also been hearing that term quite a bit, lately.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Have you dumped all the information into this thread? If I were you I would just in case something happens to the web-page.

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
This activity in the US is centered in the NSA' s Special Activities Division. Discussions of Sandy Hook have been one of their targets.

edit on 24-2-2014 by zazen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Disturbed and sickened are 2 words that spring to my mind

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

My bad, again. Too much information.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio
Have you dumped all the information into this thread? If I were you I would just in case something happens to the web-page.

Good point. I'll save the site info in entirety in case, because don't wanna upset any copywrite rule unless otherwise told.

-Seven of 14 slides shared on this thread.
edit on 24-2-2014 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Even better.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Edward Snowden to thank for disclosing it

Lol Snowden strikes again...

Not like this was secret info anyway, it was obvious...

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I just wanna say,
some have exceptional wiles. lol. s&f
1%

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
To accept this, one must accept the fact that they are inherently manipulable. I tend to believe that most people here are not that manipulable. Are YOU easily manipulated? Do you go with the herd or think for yourself?

Maybe they want you to believe this, so you will be suspicious of everyone, overly skeptical.

Everyone is a troll?

Seriously, I am sure they attempt to do things like this, but I doubt they have much success in achieving their objectives. You have to have a little faith in people.

So ATS, do the paid posters here control you or not?

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

It's good to have confirmation, though. Especially for skeptics. Whether those skeptics are: obviously from the gov't, not so obviously from the gov't, or just your run-of-the-mill skeptics.

edit on bMon, 24 Feb 2014 23:19:12 -0600pm54America/Chicago2pmMonday24America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: Classifying the skeptics.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

dreamingawake

brazenalderpadrescorpio

Good point. I'll save the site info in entirety in case, because don't wanna upset any copywrite rule unless otherwise told.

The full PDF document can be obtained from scribd for those who want a copy:
www.scribd.com...

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

NullVoid
Is this "NEW" news ?
I thought its well known....

It doesn't matter if this is 'new news' or not. The fact is, this is actual evidence supporting the long held belief of many forum goers: that intelligence agencies do engage in cyber operations against individuals and organisations through the use of disruptive techniques.

edit on 24-2-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

ChaoticOrder

dreamingawake

brazenalderpadrescorpio

www.scribd.com...

I'll share on the OP main page.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

dreamingawake
More on Deception(last three shared).

First this is behavior patterns which can be observed in kids as they manipulate their parents. This is simple group dynamics that of course one can take advantage of, but I really see this behavior unfortunately as a human instinct, instinct of self preservation. I think this happens all the time at an unconscious level even here. Notice how with this information we all agree we say we knew this was happening, and now I'm bringing the tension.

Second why do we trust even this information, How comfortable do you feel with them now freely give us their play book.?

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

ChaoticOrder
www.scribd.com...

Thanks!

Pg 7 - We want to build Cyber Magicians

This document really needs to be read to understand the depth of the sickness, ALL the areas of social engineering that are covered, and the diabolical nature inherent in it.

It truly is the essence of black magic. Manly P. Hall on Science as Black Magic

The most dangerous form of black magic is the scientific perversion of occult power for the gratification of personal desire. Its less complex and more universal form is human selfishness, for selfishness is the fundamental cause of all worldly evil.

A man will barter his eternal soul for temporal power, and down through the ages a mysterious process has been evolved which actually enables him to make this exchange. In its various branches the black art includes nearly all forms of ceremonial magic, necromancy, witchcraft, sorcery, and vampirism. Under the same general heading are also included mesmerism and hypnotism, except when used solely for medical purposes, and even then there is an element of risk for all concerned.

Though the demonism of the Middle Ages seems to have disappeared, there is abundant evidence that in many forms of modern thought--especially the so-called “prosperity” psychology, “willpower-building” metaphysics, and systems of “high-pressure” salesmanship--black magic has merely passed through a metamorphosis, and although its name be changed its nature remains the same.

---from Ceremonial Magick and Sorcery

www.brainsturbator.com...

edit on 25-2-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
This document was obviously intended to go along with some sort of presentation/talk. It makes me wonder what the talker would have been saying when he got to the part with the pictures of the UFO's and the Coca-Cola logos. Anyone got any idea what the deformed Coca-Cola logo is supposed to represent? Is it another language or something?

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

ChaoticOrder
This document was obviously intended to go along with some sort of presentation/talk.

I think at one point it lists some areas of learning and the number of days needed to become "accredited" for that particular course of sleaze-bagness.

Here's a couple of the UFO pics:

edit on 25-2-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
It's a literal legacy of MK-ULTRA I'm betting. The slides even glorify magician John Mullholland. Who the CIA took poor Frank Olson to for a little "hypno-therapy" before he was suicided.

While in New York, Olson also met with John Mullholland, a CIA-employed magician. When Mullholland attempted to hypnotize Olson, the latter grew upset. He pleaded with them all to “just let me disappear.” Unfortunately, that wasn’t any kind of magic trick that John Mullholland could perform. The CIA had an entirely different trick up its sleeve and shortly thereafter, Frank Olson plunged to his death from his hotel window.

morallowground.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join