It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy Theory Is True: Agents Infiltrate Websites Intending To "Manipulate, Deceive, And De

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I'm starting to wonder if the old Havesack Ruse might have become implemented, or will be in the offing soon.

They've used it in the past.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
This is the type of presentation you would expect to see at the NSA, CIA ect. How to manipulate and play both sides. How to infiltrate and incite wars and offer the solution. How to get what you want through deception and lies. How to create something from nothing. How to build upon a lie and then turn the tables and have it all come crashing down on the opposition. Play the masses. A whole heard of sheep will follow one right over a cliff. That's the magic trick.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

Why? Why would they do something so nasty. What are they seven year olds? I don't believe this.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657

Why? Why would they do something so nasty. What are they seven year olds? I don't believe this.

I hope you are being facetious. If not...well you need to head down to the history section of your public library, and check your naiveté at the door. Better spend some time in the behavioral science section, as well.
edit on 26-2-2014 by OpenMindedRealist because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-2-2014 by OpenMindedRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
These tactics were developed by think tanks and branches of secret psy-op divisions such as the Tavistock Institute. The methods are age old, but the medium different..

A good thread exposing where propaganda and psychological manipulation techniques originate...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657

Money.

I should probably ignore your post, to be honest. But am curious.

In any event...its money. Money and power/control.

7 year olds typically don't wield the power and authority to kill you. If that brings any comfort.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
You know how I know those slides are real?

Only a government employee could make slides that both look that bad and make so little sense.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jadedANDcynical

This ties in closely with the human generated control systems discussed in sir Gut's excellent thread found here.

That thread deals primarily with the UFO and other phenomena and Jaques Vallee's assertion that those occurrences have similarities to computer control systems out in place to maintain other operating systems. In this case, it's the human race that is being controlled or manipulated.

Now, this also has implications under his Electromagnetism, UFOs, and the Weaponization of Alien Technology thread in that the information herein presented represents the weaponization of belief and idiologies.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

pondrthis

Only a government employee could make slides that both look that bad and make so little sense.

You've certainly got a point, but I'd like to add that I think it quite obvious for quite a while now that this is primer description of the common approach within certain agencies to target individuals and either absorb their identities, altogether, replace them with a more, shall we say, amenable, candidate, or discredit them altogether and "erase" them forthwith. It's why you see certain UFO forum officianados of ATS posting here, as this has been applied, as well, to the UFO legacy, as well as in other areas...wherever plausible deniability, denying access, etc. terms meaning essentially all the same thing is necessary under the banner of what we're told is "national security."

I might add, if you read many of those quite interesting threads in the UFO forum, you'll find a segue with MK ULTRA, and many other government psy-ops which have been alluded to in this thread already (connections of agencies with religious groups, or groups masquerading as such) to achieve certain goals. There are cross over interests all over the place in these matters, everything seeming to be related to all other things.

But, on the whole, what's displayed here in these slides is the basic "game-plan," (though anything but a game for those involved or or on the receiving end) for targeting, and it says it right there in the first few slides.
Regards,
Tetra50
edit on 26-2-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The last couple of years has proven that these aren't theories anymore...

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Interesting, we now have some people aware of the problem. Now that we are being aware of it, what could be the potential solution to solve this considering your knowledge on the matter ?

It would be interesting to hear what you have to say about it.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

most of your query is likely dealt with already. The Bona fide answers should be something like, "Money" and anything longer than a few paragraphs are definitely suspect.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

thruthseek3r

Interesting, we now have some people aware of the problem. Now that we are being aware of it, what could be the potential solution to solve this considering your knowledge on the matter ?

It would be interesting to hear what you have to say about it.

Thruthseek3r

I don't consider myself an expert on the matter. In fact I've been learning more, especially lately, on how this works.

Start perhaps on the smaller scale, communities that are non MSM(being the most controlled); Discerning the potential agents from the general disruption trolls(not paid, not agenda), then deal with it accordingly. More specifically non private net communities, such as forums, that are disrupted because of these infiltrations.
It's becoming more challenging, because of the agent's trust building within communities. There are prior sources to look into on how to discern a lot of their activity. However, that is more up to the person at this point to see what to reply on as far as a guide line, or make your owner after research.

I believe it would suffice in the near future to have a thread, if applicable to site rules, addressing this concern in more depth, the breakdown and how to deal with it. It's a challenge because as discussed prior in the thread as a concern by members, that threads on this subject insights suspicion, name calling and the confusion of people who just disagree*-accusing them of being shills or trolls. -see my reply on that.
edit on 26-2-2014 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

tetra50

pondrthis

You've certainly got a point, but I'd like to add that I think it quite obvious for quite a while now that this is primer description of the common approach within certain agencies to target individuals and either absorb their identities, altogether, replace them with a more, shall we say, amenable, candidate, or discredit them altogether and "erase" them forthwith.
But, on the whole, what's displayed here in these slides is the basic "game-plan," (though anything but a game for those involved or or on the receiving end) for targeting, and it says it right there in the first few slides.
Regards,
Tetra50
edit on 26-2-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

I was referring specifically to the fact that the slides are powerpoint shapes with key words in them bunched up together, rather than sensible, ordered groupings of ideas or charts/graphs with some quantitative meaning.

For example, one has "PSYCHOLOGY" and under it, a little "TRUST". The y-axis of one of the first charts posted is "Now", "Soon", "Forever". No title to explain the axis. The organization is awful.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

pondrthis
For example, one has "PSYCHOLOGY" and under it, a little "TRUST". The y-axis of one of the first charts posted is "Now", "Soon", "Forever". No title to explain the axis. The organization is awful.

Admittedly it's somewhat messy, but the reason it's most likely confusing for you is because, A.) you weren't there for the presentation and, B.) because you aren't familiar with the nature of "briefings."

The presentation is obviously a "primer" because one of the slides addresses the class hours required to be accredited. Did you miss that?

edit on 26-2-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Please don't take my post about the organization too seriously. I'm not particularly upset by gov't breaches of privacy, since I'm just about the least interesting person in the world, so I don't have anything constructive to add to the thread. I was simply posting because as a PhD (candidate) scientist/engineer, the slide design would have never passed my "clarity check". You can't be so vague and sloppy in science presentations.

I've never really seen an "applied liberal arts" presentation, so for all I know, that's the norm when teaching non-quantitative, non-argument-based material. In other words, training rather than teaching.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
OP and the guy whos website he used for this information are obviously in kahoots, and making all this up to besmirch our fine government. I mean, the government wouldn't misspell offense. Debunked.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
What a waste of time and taxes!

You'd think our overlords wouldn't care a whit what the plebeians were doing or saying... I guess they're scared? Insomnia? Nightmares of revolution? Heh.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The problem with this is, of course, that it gives what is usually pseudo-evidence to every wonk who decides something posted fits into this category. Dissenting voices are already pummeled badly enough on ATS. Somebody posts another God-awful UFO pic. Someone else challenges it, and the accusations against this "skeptic hired by the NSA!" begin to fly. As someone who believes most so-called "conspiracies" bandied about on ATS are the product of over-active imaginations, I've often been accused of "being on the payroll of the CIA" and other completely un-provable and false accusations. Of course, proving you are not is just about impossible. Even if I posted my tax returns showing no CIA-based W-2s there would be people saying it was all fake.

You can't have a decent dialog about a subject with people arguing with elements such as this, and adding the "we now know this is true!" rhetoric just makes it worse. In that sense they have succeeded. They don't actually have to come onto places like ATS and post anything at all. All they have to do is let "leak" that they do and the paranoid members here will take care of the rest. I wonder how many junior analyst GS-9's are trying t find a way to take credit for this brilliant no-cost scheme to finagle a bonus check for themselves. After all, who can prove they didn't initiate the whole thing?

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

That's the nature of fringe discussion as is.

Fringe related forums are easy targets for disinformation where polarized opinions in many cases are quite gelled such it's easy to tell certain demographics what they want to hear.

Anyone could get onto a conspiracy-related site and make claims that there are hundreds of active disinformation agents participating on a daily basis on the same site, and suddenly, because it's the kind of 'information' many want and like to hear, those among the soft headed villager demographic are waving around pitchforks and torches, milling around, pointing accusations at each other.

Do certain websites present a threatening suspicious demographic of disenfranchised potential revolutionary anti-government malcontents?
It's easy enough to distract them by letting "slip" that a certain % of their own membership are active spies/agents (even though there may be none) and they'll decimate each other in a ghost hunt.
It's easy enough to render communities full of over sensitive paranoids ineffective this way.

Help your rival to be it's own best enemy.

No actual agents or spies need exist.

This isn't to say there aren't any, but, all the sorts that are trigger happy finger pointers are then easy to tag due willing self identification/marginalization whereby they can be further groomed with disinformation they'll think is genuine and happy do the work of any agency entirely for free without ever knowing they're even working for anyone.

In this sense, the ones screaming about "agents" can quite easily be the duped puppets without ever knowing it in helping to destabilize or redirect any constructive discussion due their over willingness to accept what they want to hear without any due diligence.

How to combat this?
The more you "like" something, the more suspicious or cautious one should be in vetting the information.

Regardless, there will always be the villager demographic; ever ready with their pitchforks and torches.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join