It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Device Cured Cancer But BIG PHARMA Destroyed It! Must Read.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

OK. Here is a perfect example.... this article got onto the second page of our national news paper...

www.sportscoach.netmx.co.uk...

Look at the heading..... Real athletes don't feel good vibrations

Please note: The machines were designed to be purely eccentric and anaerobic in nature. Strength and conditioning causing similar effects to climbing . So people with heart conditions could train safety. No designer at the time was claiming it to be an aerobic exercise discipline.

As a lecturer in exercise prescription at the Institute of Human Nutrition and Health in a University. This was basic general knowledge.

Once that is understood, the comments made are highly unethical and were obviously made to confuse / deter laypeople from even trying them.

These machines are now use to fight obesity and by athletes alike. Which so much positive research coming through. It has even spread to children's hospitals.

All my work within the field of obesity and stroke and muscular dystrophy etc... is done free of charge.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
You guys interested might like to watch this guys take on how it worked.

Photos - www.rife.org...
John Bedini also did quite a bit of work on Rife as well.
johnbedini.net...

edit on 5-3-2014 by Freezer because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Freezer
John Bedini also did quite a bit of work on Rife as well.

Of that I have no doubt. Second line.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

dug into authenticated mainstream researchers of rifes era. does harvard meet your standards?
rifes microscope claims were not to out of line from other work going on....before it got dropped in favor of electron microscopy work

From Plattsburgh Daily Press 1/4/1938
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. Under the "eye" of a new Harvard microscope, the most powerful of its typein the world, a speck of ore dust looks like a boulder many times the height of a man. The microscope can magnify objects up to 50,000 times their normal diameter although its practical range is in the 4,000-6,000 magnification....The microscope was designed by Professor L. C. Graton, of Harvard's laboratory of mining geology, in collaboration with Dr. E. B. Jane, Jr.......

nyshistoricnewspapers.org...=1935&city=Plattsburgh%2C+N.Y.&date2=1945&words=MICROSCOPE+microscope+mic roscopes&searchType=basic&sequence=0&index=4&county=&rows=20&proxtext=microscope&y=12&x=11&dateFilterType=yearRange&page=1

these guys work is confirmable on other sites but the direction was mineral studies.
in addition to graton at harvard, lucas at bell labs claimed to have even more powerful equipment

to answer previous questions: to overcome resolution, wavelengths were in the UV range, chromatic aberration was handled by using prisms to create monochromatic beams that were polarized. all buzzwords used in rifes description of his equipment.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by robobbob

Rife was not imaging in UV. Second line.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Skywatcher2011

jaytay
here is another : ham radio operator finds cure for cancer.

en.wikipedia.org...

video
cnettv.cnet.com...

From your wiki link for those who want a quick read here:

American Inventor: John S. Kanzius (March 1, 1944 – February 18, 2009)

Invention: He invented a method that, he said, could treat virtually all forms of cancer,with no side effects, and without the need for surgery or medication...called Kanzius RF Therapy

Kanzius RF Therapy:
-an experimental cancer treatment that employs a combination of either gold or carbon nanoparticles and radio waves to heat and destroy cancer cells without damaging healthy cells
- using nanoparticles to be preferentially bound to cancer sites, cancer cells could be destroyed or induced into apoptosis while leaving healthy tissue relatively unharmed

Btw, nice find

Wow, this deserves a thread of its own.

John Kanzius did this with Dr. Steven Curley who supplied John with the nanoparticles in the first place.

Read this article for details:
www.cbsnews.com...

Now, John died and Dr. Curley took over the research and the machine has performed on a level no other cancer treatment has, it's been outstanding.

Now read what happens:

A cancer research pioneer used computer software to spy on his ex-wife as they went through a bitter divorce, prosecutors have said. Dr Steven Curley, 57, from Missouri City near Houston, Texas, faces 20 years in prison if convicted of the charge of unlawful intercept.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

WOW, now they are attempting to put the man in prison for LIFE. He is on the verge of curing cancer and all this over nothing. I think he is being shut down.

Trial delayed to this month:
eriepacity.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

UnderGetty

Pardon?...I know for an absolute fact that there is no basis for this to work whatsoever...

Yeah, that arrogant statement pretty much sums up the hubris of "doctors" these days. A few hundred years of research and they think they know everything. Sorry, they know the know everything.

I'm no self proclaimed medical expert like you, but luckily for everyone, the principle is simple enough for even a Luddite like me to grasp. The basis by which the Rife machine works is harmonic frequencies. That's it. Find the harmonic frequency of a molecule, cell, virus, the earth (read Tesla), and you can transfer energy to the object to the point where is destructs.

I think I even experienced this myself at the park recently while pushing one of my kids on a swing. Small, well timed pushes resulted in an accumulation of energy.

It's the exact same principle behind acoustic weapons, just different frequencies and mode of delivery.

It's the exact same principle behind how voltage intensifiers work, so you'e probably sitting within feet of the principle in action. Then again, that just can't be. Because you know for an absolute fact that the principle of harmonic amplification doesn't exist.

Or is your statement more along the lines of medical professionals 50 years ago knowing for an absolute fact that smoking was beneficial for pregnant women? Or medical professionals 40 years ago knowing for an absolute fact that Thalidomide was a wonderful morning sickness treatment. Or medical professionals 30 years ago proclaiming that there was absolutely no need to screen blood for pathogens. Or medical professionals 20 years ago proclaiming that the language of DNA was so well understood that any DNA they didn't understand must surely be non coding (junk). Or medical professionals 10 years ago proclaiming that since they know everything there is to know about DNA encoding (and that there was only one encoding), that it's safe to tinker with the DNA of organisms and release them into the wild.

Since you're a self proclaimed medical expert, I'm inclined to lump you with the other medical experts who litter western medicine.

If you equate arrogance to proven science then yes, that statement would be seen as arrogant however, it is just fact.

And do you see the irony in your second sentence about the simplicity of comprehension? It's this simplicity of your comprehension that allows you to believe such nonsense is real.

Forgive me if I'm being arrogant but the knowledge and factual evidence I have accrued over decades working in physiology and medical physics tells me conclusively that Rife is useless.
I've known this since I first heard about Rife in the 1980's and guess what?
Unlike your other examples it still rings true. Rife "therapy" does not cure cancer.

Think about what you've written about harmonic frequencies being able to target specific molecules.
Which molecules specifically would you target?
How many, and what type of molecules are in a cancer cell?
How different are they to the molecules in a non-cancer cell?
How would these frequencies differentiate between the same molecules in different cells?
How would these frequencies make it through all of the tissues with no damage to them (since these would contain similar molecules)?
These questions works on a cellular level too.

Why are you trying to make out that I've said I didn't believe in the principle of harmonic amplification by the way?
Can you point out in my post where I've said that please?

Can you also show me anywhere where Rife is proven beyond any scientific doubt to work as I've asked in my previous post?

I'm afraid if you can't answer any of the questions (which are extremely simplified, I can ask more at a greater level if you wish) then I'm inclined to lump you to into the woo bin.
Sorry.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I just showed you verified proof that contemporaries were using equipment usable at X6000 and max X50K (pg 206) and that's all you got?

well if rife couldn't do it, boy I bet the Smithonian was pissed when they found out.
archive.org...
click on "Full Text" link and "read online" pg 212

or internet explorer archive.org.../206/mode/2up

every one of rifes few articles keeps hammering, quartz prisms, quartz lenses, quartz slides. the description of his quartz selector prisms specifically noted as going from IR to UV (pg208). awful lot o' quartz for a guy not working some UV. rife does say his scope can be used for normal work and had a standard microscope built into it

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

robobbob
reply to post by Bedlam

I just showed you verified proof that contemporaries were using equipment usable at X6000 and max X50K (pg 206) and that's all you got?

The limits of resolution of a microscope are set by the wavelength you image at, and the aperture. It's why you can get far better resolutions with x-rays and electrons. All I got is physics. And Rife wasn't using a wavelength at which he could resolve a virus, nor get the magnifications he was claiming. Why do you think Rife's Rube Goldberg microscope bore any relationship to the article you linked? You can't arrogate the legitimacy of one to Rife by association.

well if rife couldn't do it, boy I bet the Smithonian was pissed when they found out.
archive.org...
click on "Full Text" link and "read online" pg 212

The Smithsonian's got Spock's ears, too, doesn't prove that Vulcans exist. Did you take off your Rife colored glasses and actually read the thing? You ought to ask - what sort of publication is this, where did the information come from, and who says? Did anyone vet that, and has anyone tried to reproduce it? If you had, you'd know it's not a refereed journal, it's a compendium of articles. And the Rife part mostly comes from Dr Rosenow or Rife himself, and is in spots straight quotes from Rife's schtick. BTW, if you read it carefully, you'll find that they never say it can image a virus. They're looking at cocci.

awful lot o' quartz for a guy not working some UV. rife does say his scope can be used for normal work and had a standard microscope built into it

Ever hear him state he's using UV? No. He does state that he "stains the viruses with light", and the Smithsonian article collage you keep linking to does as well. Red, blue, green. Not UV. No description of having to use photo plates for the images. Unless, of course, Rife could SEE in UV.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I am aware that the report were collections based on provided information. however, the work was not just compiled by someone at smithonian, additional commentary is included and they were not sufficiently disturbed by the claims and thought them sufficiently valid to be included. By publishing, the institution provides some credibility to the work. In addition, with the wide array of academic readers, presumably containing many hundreds of physicists and optical professionals, any claims thought to be garbage would have created an immediate backlash and a torrent of criticism.

on the importance of contemporaries: their work is well documented and accepted and shows what was physically possible at that time.
1) your primary argument of that resolution below 1/2 is not possible. On pg 205, last line, Graton achieved resolution of objects of 1/10 and throughout the article both Lucas and Graton call the accepted theoretical limits wrong. statements backed by verified experimental results. something I suppose somebody should get around to reconciling one day.
2) the established researchers achieved magnification ranges in the same range rife claimed.

by 1 and 2 above, part of rifes claims are shown by other researchers to have been physically possible instead of simply unfounded and fraudulent claims.
that leaves one claim open. did he achieve resolution in the higher ranges? Graton and Lucas independently achieved res at X6000. Bernard at X7500. if item 1 is true, then rifes claim does not blatantly violate physical laws. if so, then it becomes a technical question of how it was done.

UV. Several months ago I was researching rife and found an article purporting to be an interview with him. In it, he mentioned that for certain work he used 2 polarized collimated UV beams. I have not been able to locate the article so I was hesitant to put those claims in rifes mouth. but considering the clear references to his choice of optical materials, and work of contemporaries, such a method is not demonstrably false. an interesting side note, in researching I encountered an internet site claiming to sell a rife microscope "kit" advising on the use of "window glass" for some of the components. one thing is for certain, the rife name has almost become synonymous with fraud.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by robobbob

Have youseen a lot of other people vindicating the authors' claims of better than 1/4 lambda? Recall this was 1945, a lot of water's under the bridge, and not only do I not recall being able to image better than that, it doesn't make sense to be able to image a lot tighter than the size of the photons you're imaging with.

If you could, there would be a mad revolution in chip masking.

And again, the reference you're quoting is a compendium of articles often written by the people making the claims.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
For those that are saying why would Big Pharma, AMA, ACS, suppress cures. Why are you even on this site? Obviously you're clueless to what's truly going on with the healthcare system. Type in FDA, Rockefeller on Youtube and learn the history of our healthcare system. Then look up apricot kernels and hemp oils as alternative cures for cancer. If you don't think cancer cures aren't suppressed, maybe you need to limit your vaccine shots, it's making you stupid.

FYI, after doing much research Royal Raymond Rife is legit. He is a true genius that was meticulous about his experiments. Just imagine what he had to go through to find the cure for Cancer. He started by building his own microscope that was decades ahead it's time. What you microbiology neophytes don't realize is he literally debunked the germ theory that's still taught in schools. How many of you heard of Pleomorphism and truly understand what that means? I'm willing to bet not many. He basically proved that a microorganism can turn into different species due to it's environment. And unlike the frauds of modern medicine, he proved Koch's Postulate with cancer virus/microorganism. He is the only one that's ever done this till this day.

Let me explain to you how he was able to find the cure for cancer. After he isolated the cancer virus/microorganism, he tried various methods to kill the virus while viewing the live virus under his powerful light microscope. Just imagine how long that took, he didn't start with the radio waves. He ended up with the radio waves and exact frequency. This wasn't by luck, this took a lot of blood, sweat, and tears. Anyway, this is the basics of Rife's methods.

But more than the FDA, AMA, ACS, it was his business partner that did him in. He just needed to be the boss and take charge but he had couple shady business partners that sold him out and took a bribe. He got sued, he became an alcoholic, and never recovered. Well that was that...

This is a very terse summary. I'll add some more when I feel like it. Also, some of you claiming chemo is getting better. Where do you get your info from? Chemo costs way over 6 figures and the 5 year survival rate is ~2%. That's 2 out of 100 for you mathematically challenged people. Just imagine if personal radio waves, vitamin b17, or hemp oil cured cancer. The multi-gazillion dollar industry could just vanish into thin air. We live in a coporatocracy, everything is controlled to produce profit. Sooner you understand this, everything will start clicking.

Last but not least, did you know Ronald Reagan had colon cancer? Well he got treated in Germany but this info was kept hush hush. Now why do you think that is? Allegedly the most powerful man on Earth can even share his survivor story because it would be bad for the killing business. And why would he not trust American medical system and get alternative treatment in Germany? Think people...

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Also, this isn't my first post on ATS. I've been here since 2007. I just took a long break and couldn't remember my login and password. Peace...

“Having spent every dime I earned in my research for the benefit of mankind, I have ended up as a pauper but I achieved the impossible and would do it again.” -Royal Raymond Rife
edit on 13-2-2016 by RoyalTesla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoyalTesla
For those that are saying why would Big Pharma, AMA, ACS, suppress cures. Why are you even on this site? Obviously you're clueless to what's truly going on with the healthcare system. Type in FDA, Rockefeller on Youtube and learn the history of our healthcare system. Then look up apricot kernels and hemp oils as alternative cures for cancer. If you don't think cancer cures aren't suppressed, maybe you need to limit your vaccine shots, it's making you stupid.

FYI, after doing much research Royal Raymond Rife is legit. He is a true genius that was meticulous about his experiments. Just imagine what he had to go through to find the cure for Cancer. He started by building his own microscope that was decades ahead it's time. What you microbiology neophytes don't realize is he literally debunked the germ theory that's still taught in schools. How many of you heard of Pleomorphism and truly understand what that means? I'm willing to bet not many. He basically proved that a microorganism can turn into different species due to it's environment. And unlike the frauds of modern medicine, he proved Koch's Postulate with cancer virus/microorganism. He is the only one that's ever done this till this day.

Let me explain to you how he was able to find the cure for cancer. After he isolated the cancer virus/microorganism, he tried various methods to kill the virus while viewing the live virus under his powerful light microscope. Just imagine how long that took, he didn't start with the radio waves. He ended up with the radio waves and exact frequency. This wasn't by luck, this took a lot of blood, sweat, and tears. Anyway, this is the basics of Rife's methods.

But more than the FDA, AMA, ACS, it was his business partner that did him in. He just needed to be the boss and take charge but he had couple shady business partners that sold him out and took a bribe. He got sued, he became an alcoholic, and never recovered. Well that was that...

This is a very terse summary. I'll add some more when I feel like it. Also, some of you claiming chemo is getting better. Where do you get your info from? Chemo costs way over 6 figures and the 5 year survival rate is ~2%. That's 2 out of 100 for you mathematically challenged people. Just imagine if personal radio waves, vitamin b17, or hemp oil cured cancer. The multi-gazillion dollar industry could just vanish into thin air. We live in a coporatocracy, everything is controlled to produce profit. Sooner you understand this, everything will start clicking.

Last but not least, did you know Ronald Reagan had colon cancer? Well he got treated in Germany but this info was kept hush hush. Now why do you think that is? Allegedly the most powerful man on Earth can even share his survivor story because it would be bad for the killing business. And why would he not trust American medical system and get alternative treatment in Germany? Think people...

What info was "kept hush hush"?
This?

"A 1984 proctoscopic examination disclosed a small polyp in Reagan's colon. Biopsy showed it was benign. In March 1985, another polyp was found, as were trace amounts of blood in his stool. A change in Reagan's diet eliminated the blood. He underwent endoscopic removal of the polyp and colonoscopy on July 12, 1985, at Bethesda Naval Medical Center. Colonoscopy disclosed a second, more dangerous tumor -- a villous adenoma -- that could only be removed by surgery. 1d
Although Nancy Reagan apparently preferred to delay surgery until the following week on the advice of her astrologer, Reagan preferred to have the surgery the next day -- to avoid having to repeat the colonic preparation 1e

The operation lasted 2 hours and 53 minutes. The right-sided portion of Reagan's colon was removed -- about 2 feet of length. Exploration of other abdominal structures found no spread of the cancer. The tumor was ultimately classified as a "Duke's B," meaning it had invaded the muscle of the colon, but was confined to the bowel wall 1f Post-operatively, one of the surgeons remarked about the then-74-year-old President: "This man has the insides of a forty year old" 8g. Reagan left the hospital on July 20 19.
"

www.doctorzebra.com...

So the fact that it was so "hush hush" about hie "other treatment" probably means it never happened as it was treated with conventional surgery and needed no adjunctive therapy.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Given Big Pharma's track record, if there were an effective cure for cancer, even if it involved lighting candles and praying to the orishas, they would steal it, obtain a patent, and charge people through the nose for it. So, no, most miracle cures are con games. The best defense against cancer is a healthy lifestyle: don't smoke, drink alcohol in moderation, don't eat a lot of meat, eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables, and get plenty of exercise and fresh air.
edit on 13-2-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: RoyalTesla

Except, of course, his microscope wasn't ahead of its time. It didn't work.

You can't image most viruses with a light microscope (there are a few primitive huge viruses, but they don't infect people), because lightwaves are literally too large compared to a virus. His microscope was bunk. Generally, any time you get some mysterious new bit of pseudo-science that only the inventor can work, it's bull#.

Also, he didn't really use radio waves, either. His apparatus couldn't emit them at that frequency. And his patter was that somehow certain frequencies "resonated" with viruses and bacteria. Only, the wavelengths of the audio signals he was using would never be able to "resonate" with a biological structure, being EM and not a mechanical stress wave. More, the wavelengths he was using would be billions upon billions of times too long to ever interact with a virus or bacteria.

Face it, Rife was a total con man.
edit on 13-2-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

All living things vibrate at a certain frequency. If the vibrations of specific viruses and cancer cells were measured and you found a way to increase their vibrations to shatter like a high pitch shatters a wine glass, then you can theoretically eradicate that biological thing inside the human body.

I don't believe he was a con man. It takes many trials and errors before you find the right machine that would work flawlessly...kind of like T. Edison with his light bulb idea. Big Pharma didn't like Rife's idea one bit. If it had worked and that machine sold over the counter, the pharmaceutical industry would be less profitable. And if the Elite were following a path to NWO and depopulation, why would they want some crazy invention saving lives???

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
a reply to: Bedlam

All living things vibrate at a certain frequency. If the vibrations of specific viruses and cancer cells were measured and you found a way to increase their vibrations to shatter like a high pitch shatters a wine glass, then you can theoretically eradicate that biological thing inside the human body.

I don't believe he was a con man. It takes many trials and errors before you find the right machine that would work flawlessly...kind of like T. Edison with his light bulb idea. Big Pharma didn't like Rife's idea one bit. If it had worked and that machine sold over the counter, the pharmaceutical industry would be less profitable. And if the Elite were following a path to NWO and depopulation, why would they want some crazy invention saving lives???

"All living things vibrate at a certain frequency"-Nope, no they don't.
You might be getting confused with subatomic particles but the sum of the parts don't always equal the whole.
This fact renders the rest of your paragraph worthless.

He may not have started out as a con-man but he certainly ended as one.
And since the world's population is growing almost exponentially you would think that this "NWO depopulation" thing would have been dismissed years ago but apparently not.
Add to that the fact that more people are surviving cancer than ever before and your post becomes quite pointless really doesn' it?

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The FDA has already approved a TTFields device for newly diagnosed and recurrent GBM (a type of primary brain cancer) www.optune.com...

The company behind this has a pipeline for other solid cancers www.novocure.com... and a number of trials are ongoing clinicaltrials.gov...

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
False...people are not surviving cancer more than before. Cancer treatments have a 99% fatality success. Sure the drugs kill the initial cancer, but then destroy healthy cells in the process thus killing the patient from the side effects.

People are living longer with better medications that fight diseases and viruses. Better surgical procedures etc...

Obviously you haven't studied metaphysics, quantum theory, and physics in general to dismiss my post. Kind of ignorant of you to be honest without even considering backing up your claim with facts and studies. T

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join