It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angels and Dragons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I had this strange dream today and I remember all of it unlike other dreams. I was walking by a carpark (parkinglot) and some buildings I do not recognise, im guessing it was summer time because it was a bright clear day then suddenly it turns to night in about 30 seconds but not totally dark, just like the light was dimmed 50%.

There where blueish/white lazer beams directed on the floor from the sky tearing up the ground.

Then apperaing in the sky is dragon looking ships there the lazers are coming from, they looked like chinese dragons long scaly light blue in colour.

They where being attacked by what I can only describe as angels, very small compared to these dragons, they look like glowing pulsating white/cream colour pearls.
edit on 24-2-2014 by NeoSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Weird dream, even weirder if you actually meant angles and not angels.

I would figure if aliens did attack we would finally bring out our gravity
defying triangle craft to fight back with...

(post by jjkenobi removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
My first thought when you said angels and dragons was that the Seraphim are sometimes described as being like dragons. But either way, sounds like a cool dream... Though I will admit, I've had dreams more messed up than this.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

jjkenobi
[snip].
edit on 24-2-2014 by jjkenobi because: (no reason given)

[snip]

Not that crazy of a dream, sounds just like birds fighting to me with dragons and angles instead of birds...
Also this is dreams and predictions, it can be as crazy as it wants I am pretty sure.
edit on 24-2-2014 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoSpace

U got nice stuff for either a book or a movie! write it down, fill the gaps and publish it!

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoSpace

I think you were seeing the coming war between Jesus and the angels against Satan and the fallen ones. Why i think there has been no real disclosure because the aliens are really the fallen.

Nice dream.. My pineal gland must really be calcified I don't dream much anymore.

The Bot

top topics

join