It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the working "celtic cross" and the work of LA WADDEL prove xianity is DEAD WRONG ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
There is a difference between believing and knowing.
This thread is ment to be a discussion regarding recent discoveries which indicate christianity is patently wrong in its recounting of history and its explanations of the reality of the world we live in.
These miss understandings have been used to justify the genocide of Millions of people around the world over time.

let the truth be the best defense

The Navigation Instrument

This instrument can tell the time, find latitude and longitude, measure the angles of the stars, predict the solstices and equinoxes and measure the precession of the equinoxes. The instrument can also find the ecliptic pole as well as the North and South poles, it can make maps and charts, design pyramids and henges and, when it is used in combination with these observatory sites, can record and predict the cycles of nature.

What is this ancient icon that all humanity sees daily and does not recognize? It is the cross.

A form of the cross is on all Christian churches and many gravestones; it is in literature and song and can be seen hanging round the necks of the faithful all over the world. The teachers of the Christian faith use it, kneel before it, wear it as part of their raiment and yet they do not recognize it for what it is.

The cross is a maritime treasure trove of wisdom and it was likely a vital tool for constructing and designing the pyramids. Crichton has discovered the remnants of a cross hidden by the House of Amen in the Great Pyramid of Khufu at Giza. This amazing cross is capable of measuring angles to an accuracy of three arc minutes.

Crichton proposes that the cross is much older than the pyramids since it is also responsible for the construction of Neolithic henges in Europe that predate the pyramids by thousands of years. He has also found that this knowledge was rediscovered and kept secret by the Knight Templars and other "secret societies" throughout the Middle Ages.

This great secret probably led to the destruction of the Amerindian civilizations at the hands of the Conquistador when they found them measuring the stars with a form of the cross, called the Staff of Power by the Maya.

www.viewzone.com...
www.crichtonmiller.com...

I will introduce LA Waddel's translations of the ancient languages which show that most of the common deities are actually Aryan RULERS ( see the function of the cross ) of the sumerians, the egyptians, and who also had fiefdoms in India and the new world approximately 3000 years ago...and also much further back then that

These Aryans are also the basis for the nazi preoccupation with the occult and the master race and Sitchins nephilim

just for a starter
Note the cross, the stars, and the Pyramids, in my avatar
This was Gen'l PGT Beauregard's personal battle flag.
(He was a mason and a christian knights Templar and an ancestor of mine. He spoke out against slavery and stood for the blacks being allowed to vote , so don't even go there... )

edit on 24-2-2014 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-2-2014 by Danbones because: spelling and cosmetics

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Danbones
This thread is ment to be a discussion regarding recent discoveries which indicate christianity is patently wrong in its recounting of history and its explanations of the reality of the world we live in.
These miss understandings have been used to justify the genocide of Millions of people around the world over time.

What?? Where are you pulling out such numbers?? The inquisition + witch hunt didn't even exceed 70,000 victims. And we're talking about christianism's darkest hour.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

swanne

Danbones

What?? Where are you pulling out such numbers?? The inquisition + witch hunt didn't even exceed 70,000 victims. And we're talking about christianism's darkest hour.

I think a darker one might be the genocide of South American peoples and cultures led by the Spanish with full blessings of a gold hungry church.......
But then we haven't taken into account the Churches silence and collusion in the Hollocaust,or the "rat lines they used to aid war criminals escape their due, or the way they have kept the poor in ignorance in countless emerging countries.....we wont get into the child molestation issue.....
edit on 24-2-2014 by stirling because: (no reason given)

The story of Jesus predates Him......by centuries...
edit on 24-2-2014 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by swanne

umm you missed a few darkest moments
but they were profitable slaughters

just for a start
millions of xians killed each other in world war two

( nazi germany was 56 percent protestant and 40 per cent catholic in 1936 )
1933, prior to the annexation of Austria into Germany, the Christian population of Germany was around 67% Protestant and 33% Catholic.[1] A German census in May 1939, completed more than six years into the Nazi era[2] and incorporating the annexation of mostly Catholic Austria into Germany, indicates that 54% of Germans considered themselves Protestant, (including non-denominational Christians) and 40% considered themselves Catholic, with only 3.5% claiming to be neo-pagan "believers in God," and 1.5% atheists. Most of this latter 5% were committed Nazis, who left the churches in response and encouragement of the Nazi Party who wanted to reduce the influence of Christianity in Germany[3] Most members of the Nazi Party, however, were Christians, composed of some Lutheran Evangelical, the apostate members of Nazi inspired Positive Christianity and some of the Catholic faith traditions respectively. It must be noted by mid-1933 it was mandated no one could be employed in the Trade Unions, or in government from clerk to high office, without being a member of the Nazi Party.

en.wikipedia.org...
The previous religions wars between catholics and protestants alone wiped out a HUGE swath of europe

According to Daniel Chirot, the Biblical account of Joshua and the Battle of Jericho was used to justify the genocide of Catholics during the Cromwellian conquest of Ireland.[79]:3 Chirot also interprets 1 Samuel 15:1-3 as "the sentiment, so clearly expressed, that because a historical wrong was committed, justice demands genocidal retribution."[79]:7–8

en.wikipedia.org...

the maya

a 90% drop in population over a 36-year span
en.wikipedia.org...

I have no problems with disagreement, but documentation is expexted
back to the thread about the cross and the hieroglyphs
edit on 24-2-2014 by Danbones because: added header

edit on 24-2-2014 by Danbones because: spelling

eta here is a beaut

The chairman of Canada's truth and reconciliation commission says removing more than 100,000 aboriginal children from their homes and placing them in residential schools was an act of genocide.

Read more: www.ctvnews.ca...
residential schools were run by the catholic and protestant churches who took tax dollars to do it

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
you are right that the cross is much older than christianity, inititates of the mysteries of the celts, druids and other cultures had a cross tattooed on their chest like I have, to mark their "rebirth" or enlightenment and like many other symbols it was adopted by the church as it had been adopted by all the religions before hand. its not saying Christianity is wrong for using it, it is right but for the wrong reasons.... christianity houses all the mysteries and symbols of the religions it replaced, Esoteric christianity is a modern mystery school in itself, you just have to research what the symbols and ceremonies mean for yourself, they won't tell you... but this is no different to what the state religions done before and after the start of Catholicism or christianity, Egypt for example, they have an exoteric religion for the masses and an Esoteric side for the Elites. so to say christianity is wrong is to say all religion is wrong, which doesn't change the fact that if you know how to read the symbols etc, then they contain all the knowledge of the peoples that came before them and contain all you need to know the mysteries that came from each culture that was absorbed in the Early days of Christianity.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Elijah23

As we go I will show ( as I have done in posts on other threads lately ) that the cross of which you speak is far far older then that

What you speak of as Celts is actually a misnomer, it now appears at least in the British isles those we are finding out were Picts
I will introduce the evidence of this as we go

ETA
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here we have been discussing the picts re the Celts in the British Isles This will become important ;later on in this topic

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

While there's loads of speculation regarding where the symbolic cross (a tilted 'X', for all practical discussion purposes - it has even been traced to the Phoenician form of the character 'x' as used by the Babylonian deity Tammuz) there's no definitive answer to the birth of the cross. It is suggested that the cross is representative of the first tools used to create fire, and is a nod to the beginnings of spirituality, when the sun was revered as the source of life. This is supported by the development of such subsidiaries as the ankh and the tau, as mentioned in relation to Tammuz. All in all, it is viewed to be a long-lasting remnant of the worship of the sun. Quite ironic, given that the very religions which borrowed sun worship and its elements have, in spite of their attempts to stomp out paganism, demonstrated exactly that for which pagans respected the cross and its significance. The tau has not yet died. Were I a wiccan or a pagan, I would find a certain sense of pride in knowing that modern religions were forced to incorporate such elements due to their inability to crush it.

edit on 24-2-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

the Phoenicians used it as stated in the Op

This is from the Work of WA Waddel which I an Preparing to present here
Waddel's translations of concurrent languages of the day shows:

Menes, Minos, our lord amen, Manistu, Manitu are the same person, and the Aryans, Goths, and the Phoenicians, are the same people

eta
the cross isn't to worship the sun
you use it to SHOOT THE SUN to find time and latitude
longitude you use the cross to SHOOT the MOON and certain STARS in certain constallations
please see the link to Creighton Millers site ( he has patents )and write ups

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

AfterInfinity
Were I a wiccan or a pagan, I would find a certain sense of pride in knowing that modern religions were forced to incorporate such elements due to their inability to crush it.

edit on 24-2-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

Exactly! I never understood why pagans and Christians both get so upset when you point out all of the adopted rituals and symbolism.

For Christians, it should be an interesting part of their history and a sign that not all of their methods of conversion involved torture and burnt corpses. For the rest of us, it should be a comforting reminder that our culture survived the some of the most vile attempts of genocide in history.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

the problem with admitting is simple
"thou shall not steal"
easter = ea star .. the ea star was the first star of three to rise in a constellation - the resurrection, so to speak...
also if the christian go created the univers and everything in it how could there be anything preceding?

Many non xians feel that way
What I hope to discuss is the WORKING CROSS, and its decent into obscure symbology to hide its use
remember the Christians were flat earthers too

As Miller points out the Templars were slaughtered by the church because they were using the cross
( my av belonged to a Knights Templar member )

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
It is pretty well known that the cross predated Christianity. Most of the genocide throughout history was also conducted by religions. There is no arguing that. I feel that the dislike of other races was also based on some religions throughout our history. People always seemed to feel their own race was superior and that they were chosen by god to run the world.

God did not promote racism. God did not have these people destroy others who were harmless in their actions. It was the belief of the people that did this. I believe in god but the god I believe in is a kind and just being who would rather see us live in harmony with the world and control our populations on our own. Go forth and multiply was put in the bible to create soldiers for war. Think about that.

I know the celtic cross is a very old tool of some kind. It's design had many things designed after it. Jesus probably was not crucified on a cross, he was probably crucified on a pole. Yet they took the cross as the symbol of the crucifixion. Or should I call it a crucifiction. I do believe Jesus was a mesiah, although I am conflicted with the time of his life. I think a lot of what is said is true isn't.

I wonder how many mellow and good civilizations were killed off by the armies of Christian empires in the past. It really wasn't religion that did this though, it was power hungry people running countries that did this. The church went along with this so they would not have been destroyed. It was not really these religions that did this, it was the ones who ruled these religions that did this. I suppose you have to do what you have to do to survive. I wish the world wasn't like this. I am glad that it has got a lot better now than before, I really would not want to live in some of those times, especially with green eyes.

S&F

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

swanne

Danbones

There was always the Children's Crusade of 1212:

The Children's Crusade was doomed to failure. Many of the children had never walked such distances before and for many the effort proved too much. The journey from Vendome to Marseilles caused many children to drop out. Some even died of exhaustion. The sea did not part as Stephen had said and they had to cross the Mediterranean Sea by boat.

The children boarded seven boats in Marseilles and that was the last anything was heard of them.

However many years later a priest returned from traveling around northern Africa and he claimed to have met some of the surviving children (now adults). He claimed that two of the seven ships had sunk killing all on board and that pirates had captured the other five ships and the children were sold into slavery. White skinned children were considered to be a valuable prize in Algerian and Egyptian slave markets.

Source

There are also reports that Christian crusaders engaged in cannibalism. At the Siege of Ma'arra we have some witness accounts:

A chronicler, Radulph of Caen wrote (in 1107, 9 years after the fact):
Some people said that, constrained by the lack of food, they boiled pagan adults in cooking-pots, impaled children on spits and devoured them grilled.

These events were also chronicled by Fulcher of Chartres, who wrote:
I shudder to tell that many of our people, harassed by the madness of excessive hunger, cut pieces from the buttocks of the Saracens already dead there, which they cooked, but when it was not yet roasted enough by the fire, they devoured it with savage mouth.[1]

Wikipedia

The Crusades in general were a dismal failure, and a lot of people died under the guise of their religion(s).

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I'm agreeing with you, I know its older than the use by the druids etc also, I was just highlighting their use of it as part of their mysteries and I know of the phoenicians use of it also as here in Scotland (I am of pict/celt descent, or IBRHI, Ibri, Ibrw, if you subscribe to that theory..) my ancestors traded with the phoenicians for tin in the distant past and would have influenced/traded in each others cultures but I know the cross is ancient, I was agreeing with you there, so are nearly all of the parts of Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism, Sufi'ism etc

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

some of what you said may be right, about tools for fire etc but it was also used to represent the four cardinal directions, the four elements, the phallus to the ankh, which represented the male and female energy together, the energy centres of man etc, plus its uses for sacred geometry, (Rosslyn is buiot on top of cross shaped foundations, so are most templar cathedrals etc) and as a tool for measuring angles in arches, space, and so on. its had many uses but the point is its antiquity which I agree is far, far beyond that of Christianity

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
right off the top here is a beauty courtesy of the fine work of Swills:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It turned out, Finkel said, to be “one of the most important human documents ever discovered.”
“It was really a heart-stopping moment — the discovery that the boat was to be a round boat,” said Finkel. “That was a real surprise.”
And yet, Finkel said, a round boat makes sense. Coracles were widely used as river taxis in ancient Iraq and are perfectly designed to bob along on raging floodwaters.
The tablet records a Mesopotamian god's instructions for building a giant vessel — two-thirds the size of a soccer field in area — made of rope, reinforced with wooden ribs and coated in bitumen.
Finkel said that on paper (or stone) the boat-building orders appear sound, but he doesn't yet know whether it would have floated. A television documentary to be broadcast later this year will follow attempts to build the ark according to the ancient manual.
The flood story recurs in later Mesopotamian writings including “Epic of Gilgamesh.” These versions lack the technical instructions — cut out, Finkel believes, because they got in the way of the storytelling.
Finkel is aware his discovery may cause consternation among believers in the biblical story. When 19th-century British Museum scholars first learned from cuneiform tablets that the Babylonians had a flood myth, they were disturbed by its striking similarities to the story of Noah.
“Already in 1872 people were writing about it in a worried way — what does it mean that holy writ appears on this piece of Weetabix?” he joked, referring to a cereal similar in shape to the tablet.
Finkel has no doubts.
“I'm sure the story of the flood and a boat to rescue life is a Babylonian invention,” he said.
He believes the tale was likely passed on to the Jews during their exile in Babylon in the 6th century B.C.
And he doesn't think the tablet provides evidence the ark described in the Bible existed.

triblive.com...

This becomes really important to this thread when we get to the Aryan Goths, civilizers of sumer, the egypts and other places like the British Isles... ( they ruke the Picts who mined the TIN at what turns out is the real TROY in Cornwall

for example Mene's ( the first Pharaoh of the united Egypts, also known as minos, etc ) father was Sargon the great, whose cartouch is the reeds and basket because he is the original Moses

It will begin to become clear that all these xian stories are all predated by the original ARYAN/GOTH/ SUMERIAN Versions from a couple thousand years before xianty Borrowed them "

edit on 24-2-2014 by Danbones because: added link to Swills thread because its to his credit

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

yes, I see that agreement I was just extending back to add to what you said.

according to Waddel
Menes was also know as MANISTU in Aryan India

Here is where it gets kinda interesting
Gichi Manitu is the local indian great spirit here in Canada and kichi were a major group of Maya
Kish is a city that the aryan/ goth /phonecians ruled from in Mesoptamia

the phonecians were known as the blue people because they made the tyrannian purple dye and the greeks say it turned the peop[le who made it blue too...
KRISHNA was blue

there is much correspondence more coming

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Here is a little teaser re Waddel

L.A. Waddell and Egyptian Civilization. Its Sumerian Origin and Real Chronology

For a number of years now I have gained an appreciation of the works of Professor L.A. Waddell and in particular his Egyptian Civilization. Its Sumerian Origin and Real Chronology in which he provides uncontestable proofs of the Sumerian origin of Egyptian civilization, so-called `Egyptian` hieroglyphics and the pre-dynastic and first dynasty of Pharaohs and by extension their Indo-European origins.
He skillfully identifies through his decipherment of the Indo-Sumerian seals and his comparison between their inscriptions with those of the Indo-Aryan king lists and Sumerian and Egyptian chronicles that Pharaoh Menes is identical with Manis-Tusu,son of Sargon the Great,Manasyu of India and King Minos of Crete, a great Aryan world emperor.
Professor Waddell`s work is unfortunately largely ignored by the academics, not because of lack of evidence or inherent logic but because his racial interpretation of ancient history has become an anathema since the end of WWII.
Since the discovery that the family of Tutankhamun have European DNA and the suppression of this fact by scientists and the Egyptian establishment it is time that this scholar`s works were revisited with an open mind.

aryan-myth-and-metahistory.blogspot.ca...

hopefully we will get to some of his published work later on

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

this is interesting about the blue dye made by the phoenicians as one of the things the celts/picts and later the Scottish as we would now know them were famous for was dying their skin blue, particularly the face to terrify their enemies (it was thought) we even done it as late as Wallace's time (thus Mel Gibsons blue saltire'd face in braveheart) blue has always been Scotlands colour, maybe its for more practical reasons than we thought and came from phoenician dye making, who knows, we were certainly in contact through trade at that time. Scotland was also the chosen hiding place of most of the Templar after 1307 as you may know and the birthplace of alot of Masonic lore, the Templars also fought along side Robert the Bruce at Bannockburn, I apologise for wandering off your topic a bit, but Scotland is a very interesting place..

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

That was an awesome thread and a great read.

I just dont think many people will agree to it because I can see people saying "we worship the cross because jesus died for our sins while being cruesified" you know all that jazz.

I personally think your on to some thing hear, You sparked my curiosity Im going to look in to this further! I will give you a S&F as soon as my room mate is off the comp, Im using the wii at the moment.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I wish people would stop dumping the evils and greed of the Catholic Church at the feet of all of Christianity; they are completely different entities in my opinion.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join