It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
K, gotta get cleaning out my bedroom. It looks like a cyclone hit it. Books, boxes and containers of jewelry supplies and other cfaft supplies, old clothes I have to go through to donate and what-not. I have too much stuff. LOL

Try to behave while I'm gone. And if you have too much fun, I'll be jelous, but that's ok. Rainbow love and light to you all.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

SyxPak
Night Star, Good Mornin' to You!!
Hope you will have a Great Day Today there!!!
Did ya see above, my apologies for last night? I was out of it dead to the world. Could've had an earthquake here , and I might not have woke for it!!

I did see your apology and chuckled. Just be on the watch for Red the moody dragon. He breathes fire just for the hell of it. LOL

Ok, I'm going now.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

I do abstain from eating my goodies a couple days prior to a date. It's only the polite thing to do.

But in between, I do indulge my tastebuds cravings.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

When I finally get the hell out of Ohio, I want to build a small Hobbit style house. Natural insulation, protected from the elements and cool looking. If I can't do that...then I'll settle for a log cabin.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I will keep an eye out for Red the Moody! Lol! Can't have him settin fire to the woods, now can we?

Syx.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Night Star

.....I have been having awesome dreams of being in such buildings....then I wake up. Sigh...

YES, I did notice that most of them have DUNGEONS!!!! Mwwahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

:::hiding behind Spektra (The Rainbow Dragon - I named him!):::

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Hi guys

I'm having a weekend off, so the rotating door will have to wait, BUT rest assured I WILL make a much much sexier door than than. I'm thinking Goth style with stained glass pictures of dragons, faeries, and one saved for for gerbils, and ferrets and the rest of your pets.

I've think I've got a piccie of some goth doors I made on my old pc, I want fire it up this weekend to rip some stuff off of it, I'll have look for them whilst there.

If you like intriguing carpentry Check this out

Legend says that to find a solution to the seating problem, the Sisters of the Chapel made a novena to St. Joseph, the patron saint of carpenters. On the ninth and final day of prayer, a man appeared at the Chapel with a donkey and a toolbox looking for work. Months later, the elegant circular staircase was completed, and the carpenter disappeared without pay or thanks. After searching for the man (an ad even ran in the local newspaper) and finding no trace of him, some concluded that he was St. Joseph himself, having come in answer to the sisters' prayers.

LINKY

Or this

Hope all are well

Cody

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Sorry.....had to post this....not the right place.....sorry.....

The Importance of Accuracy in your Tax Return
The HMRC has returned the Tax Return to a man in Evesham after he apparently answered one of the questions incorrectly. In response to the question, Do you have anyone dependant on you? The man wrote: "2.1 million illegal immigrants, 1.1 million crackheads, 4.4 million unemployable Jeremy Kyle scroungers, 900,000 criminals in over 85 prisons plus 600+ idiots in Parliament and the entire European Commission".
The HMRC stated that the response he gave was unacceptable.
The man's response back to HMRC was "Who did I miss out?".

Rainbows
Jane

@cody...if that's just the deck table.....what the heck is the rest of the boat like!!!!!
edit on 13-3-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

I have a friend that worked on a super yacht for some oil rich Sheik Jane

It cost £1,000,000 per metre and it was 55 metres long.

That was pretty awesome inside, I just wish I'd taken pictures of it, I was just in awe.

Cody

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hi again!
My timing is bad, I keep missing everyone.
Getting caught up again....so much to read.

Just cuz I feel left out....I like horseradish, numerology and castles....
and seeing everyone's pics and videos!!!

jacy

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Awwwwwwwwwww jacy ((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I spend my breaks and lunchtime trying to keep up here

It's a fantastic thread, we need to continue the story, I'm gonna save what we have so far to a word doc, it'd make a great bedtime story for kids and Cody's

Cody

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Aww Cody, you always make me smile!

I told my daughter about this thread and story, and she asked me to send it to her e-mail. I was worried that she wouldn't 'get it'...but I sent her everything that I wrote (The Shed) plus everyone else's personal addition to the story.
Well...she loved it! Said it was addictive, hehe....she loved all the different characters, and wants to read more.
I believe her, she isn't the kind to just say what I want to hear. It was cool to get an 'outsider's' opinion.

I will get writing more soon, just needed to reconnect with everyone!
(kept staring at my laptop when real life was too busy....all I wanted to do is be here with you guys!!)

jacy

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I have guys at work lurking and reading this, they absolutely love it.

They keep asking me what's coming next, one guy said it's released his inner child again.

Trust me on this jacy, you've made a special place for people to reclaim their souls again. Who doesn't love a story like this ?

Cody

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Wow, seriously? That's amazing!!
Thank you hunny, but I didn't start this. It's still Jane who really began it all....I just moved into her shed, lol.

I can't believe how magical this has all become. Actually making people happy!
Knowing that makes me feel soooooo good!!

*doing happy dance*
jacy

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Just a note to some family who made recent story contributions...
fossilera, TDawg, Night Star and Syx....I have copied and pasted into my files, and will be adding in your perspectives into the coming chapters.
I really appreciate that so many of you have kept writing even in my absence!
I'm still back-tracking around page 68, so I have to keep an eye out for any more.

I didn't want anyone to think that I have abandoned the party, hehe....or any of the members/characters.
Okay, carry on....update over....go on now, scoot!!

jacy

P.S. Big hello *waving* to mickygrimshaw and ErgotheMirror! Hope you decide to come back!
edit on 13-3-2014 by jacygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Now, THAT is as COOL as a VERY COOL thing!

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Tomorrow we do the shed dance after work

We've been waiting all week for this

Cody

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Well you have plenty to jig about to.....congrats on the 'improved work conditions'!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

cody599

Tomorrow we do the shed dance after work

We've been waiting all week for this

Cody

The Shed Dance???
roflmao.......ahh....hahahahahaha
Every time I see this I laugh myself silly!!!

Can you picture us doing that? I CAN....that's the hilarious part!

jacy

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Gordi The Drummer
reply to post by cody599

Now, THAT is as COOL as a VERY COOL thing!

I love it Gbro

I've spent hours looking at it, I think the secret is hidden in the steps under the cladding, all I can think is triangle reversed triangle and send the weight in a zig zag fashion to the base.

Buggered if I know

Cody

new topics

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join