It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

[[[Tsu]]]
TREEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!
I love trees!
The smell of them, the sound of them in the breeze! LOVE IT!
Thanks for posting the vid!!
G

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Jane I can send Bara Brith, save you on petrol! I think they do it in the Tesco's here.

TESCO'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Local, proper bakers like!

Only joking.....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Tsu322
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Is the floor raised at the front of the pic where you stand and lowered where the boys are?

Stop it! I'm supposed to be doing very important chores!

Could be.......
Who remembers an old Status Quo album called "On The Level"??

Well, it was done the same way as that!

edit on 13-3-2014 by Gordi The Drummer because: I wanted to add a photo

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

ROFL Dawg, I thought we would be ages going to different places but I fell in love with that one as soon as I saw it. I went to fetch Dad over from the records and said what ailse it was in, he knew the one I was having without me having to point it out!

I did try pushing my luck and mentioning pot plants and garden centers but I got a look and was told 'another time'. Worth a try.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

I will send smoke signals tonight about getting it from Abergavenni tomorrow, sorry I tell a lie, it would be for Saturday.

Gordi? Distorted walls?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Good Mornin EveryOne! Hope your days are going well so far, or ending well,
depending where your at on this big spinning rock.

Jacy Hi, for when ya see this! I keep missin You here anymore?! Is just my luck......(guess I need to wake up earlier.)

Night Star I am SOOOO Sorry that you could not wake me last night! Ifeel terrible, but I was so deep in sleep/flight, I did not hear you. Next time If you are airborn, bump past me or throw something at me to wake me up! If you are on the ground, fire an arrow at me. It will just bounce off, but should wake me.

Gordi Kool pix of Castles. Thanx for the shares!
Ummm, how the hell did you get that fluid on your monitor? Not sure what to tell ya bud...... Mine now has minor scratches on it from tryin to pull off pieces of the Nummy looking foods You and Jane put up there!!
Thanx Jane and Gordy!!! LOL!

TDawg, my Wife loves History stuff too. When I met her like 27 yrs ago, she told me that as a child she had tons of dreams of destroyed buildings, scared people and Long Coated guys with helmets, and rifles. Yah, WW2 Germany. Come to find out she and Anne Frank share BirthDays. June 12. Yah, the yrs are diff. I don't think the Wife is a reincarnate, but it is interesting none the less......
Oh and 11.1111 is this: Stone 11.11.11 Vertical Epic Ale is a Chile Beer style beer brewed by Stone Brewing Co. LOL!

Jane, I do believe somewhat in Numerology. So I might just post some stuff about it now, you know, just to piss you off!! LOL!!

True, How are ya doin my Fellow LongHair Friend?! Wishing You Glad Tidings Bud!!

Homer, Cody, Foss, Tsu, A Couple NewComers here and anyone else whom I am Not purposely leaving out, HELLO!!! Hopin ALL of You Have a Great Day/Night!!!
Syx.

edit on 13-3-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
TDawg, kool on the video! Gonna play around with it later. Thanx for the share! And Loved the Surgical Shopping Strike comment!! Gave me my mornin laugh!! LOL!

That's how I do it if I am with the wife. Like 5 minutes, if I can help it, or a bit longer for my toys! LOL!

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Tsu322

I did try pushing my luck and mentioning pot plants and garden centers but I got a look and was told 'another time'. Worth a try.

No, I don't think you got "a look". You Missy were on the the receiving end of..."The Look". Us guys have "The Look" as well as you women. We just don't use it as much. With great power comes great responsibility.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Tsu322

I will send smoke signals tonight about getting it from Abergavenni tomorrow, sorry I tell a lie, it would be for Saturday.

Gordi? Distorted walls?

Aye, but I got some cream for that and it cleared up.

Oh, you mean the photo?
YES.

The whole room is a weird shape... one side wall is MUCH taller, but further away, and the other one is small but close up to the camera.
The floor and roof slope at an angle too, the window/picture frames aren't square, they're smaller on one side than the other, as are the floor tiles!

But it's done in such a way that it LOOKS regular and "square" from the camera position!
Very clever place!!

It's part of Camera Obscura in Edinburgh, a great place to spend a few hours if you ever get the chance?
Lots of interesting oddities! Mostly visual... Optical illusions and the like!

G

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

TDawgRex

Thanks Jane. You have reminded me that I still haven't had breakfast.

So I'm off to make a brunch. Roast Beast with Swiss on Rye and a nice slathering of Horseradish! Mmmmm-Mmm! And a small Arugula and Spinach salad should do the trick.

Horseradish???? Why don't you just put turpentine on it? LOL I hate horseradish with a passion.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

G'mornin' Syx. You seem bright eyed and bushy tailed this fine morning. The sun has finally peeked out here from behind the clouds and I'm starting to feel like I can finish my chores.

Huh? Looking forward to chores can't be a good sign can it?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

OMG I must own one of these exquisite buildings! Beautiful!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

SyxPak

....Gordi Kool pix of Castles. Thanx for the shares!
Ummm, how the hell did you get that fluid on your monitor? Not sure what to tell ya bud...... Mine now has minor scratches on it from tryin to pull off pieces of the Nummy looking foods You and Jane put up there!!
Thanx Jane and Gordy!!! LOL!

....Syx.

LOL - It's OK Syx!!
I was just joking with jane about changing the online recipe I had found!!!
(I didn't actually put tipp-ex on my monitor!!!!! LOL)
Sometimes (SOMETIMES?????) I get a little bit.... silly!
(sorry!)
G

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Night Star

TDawgRex

So I'm off to make a brunch. Roast Beast with Swiss on Rye and a nice slathering of Horseradish! Mmmmm-Mmm! And a small Arugula and Spinach salad should do the trick.

Horseradish???? Why don't you just put turpentine on it? LOL I hate horseradish with a passion.

Heathen! Blasphemer! Infidel!

Horseradish, Curry, Jalapenos, Kim-Chee and the list goes on. I loves me my spicy food. I even eat raw onions like apples.

Hmmmm....this could explain why I'm still single. Naaah!

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Night Star

Take your pick of 'em Night.....
I'll pack it up and mail it to ya!
(Might need jane to wave her wand a bit first.... LOL)

Gx

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

"Huh? Looking forward to chores can't be a good sign can it? "
Umm no, that seems a bit ominous to me TDawg.

Ummm, best of luck with the chores though bud......
I'm supposed to do the dishes for my other half that I said I'd do last night.
Not lookin forward to it in the least.......Alas...... LOL!!

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

TDawgRex

Night Star

TDawgRex

Heathen! Blasphemer! Infidel!

Horseradish, Curry, Jalapenos, Kim-Chee and the list goes on. I loves me my spicy food. I even eat raw onions like apples.

Hmmmm....this could explain why I'm still single. Naaah!

Raw onions? Gag! I bet your making moose poo pies too.
Did you say you were single? I am too, just not used to it.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

LOL!! Man Gordy Bud, I thought you were wavin around the applicator and splashed some on the screen! (was picturing it in my head, LOL!)
Oh, btw, love yer hat in one of the pix....

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Gordi The Drummer

Night Star

Take your pick of 'em Night.....
I'll pack it up and mail it to ya!
(Might need jane to wave her wand a bit first.... LOL)

Gx

Ooooooh I''ll have to go through them again and the ones you took yesterdy before I decide.
I have been having awesome dreams of being in such buildings....then I wake up. Sigh...

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Night Star, Good Mornin' to You!!
Hope you will have a Great Day Today there!!!
Did ya see above, my apologies for last night? I was out of it dead to the world. Could've had an earthquake here , and I might not have woke for it!!

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join