It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mickygrimshaw

Micky! Hello! *waves*
Nice to see you!
Have you got the gist of this thread yet?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Well Jane, even with the Double that, and a bit, if your other half and mine don't mind me sayin this,
You are still lookin' pretty good there Woman!

I crossed over the double that line last year. Come April, I'll add 2 yrs to the double that.

Syx.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Tsu, thanx for the tip on the Avatar Creation Pages. Someone else a few days ago
mentioned that too, come to think of it.
Man my memory is goin downhill. Lol!
Not sure on the Rainbow jusy yet. No offense as I love the Rainbows on some of the Avy's here!

Thanx for the Link!! I'll be back in a few......

Syx.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Why thank you kind sir *curtseys*
Snap! except mine was a month ago....
I don't have another half to worry about!
Rainbows
Jane

PS that photo is about 5 years old now...time for a new one I guess!
edit on 9-3-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Hi there..Waves back. Yes i think im getting there now. I just need to drop into the forum for people round here or what ever that link was you posted lol...Im such a dizzy one

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mickygrimshaw

The Calling All Brits one?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dizzy....you'll fit right in here then!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Its a semester, I need it for my degree, dunno WHY a 3d modeler would need statistics tho, but its mandatory for my degree
Tsu, a semester at my college is 8 weeks, so one week down, so I got 7 weeks left. Its an online course.
Got a 95 on my homework BTW so I'm happy about that

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Ahhhh, thanks Homer...I remember now, you have mentioned your course befor.
It's past midnight here and I need my beddybyes

Nos Da
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Welcome micky! Our family keeps growing!

Sorry I missed you all today. Couldn't sleep at all last night so slept most of the day away.

Jacy, we miss you and hope for your quick return.

Feeling depressed and just blah.

Wow, that's better.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Also found and wanted to share these with you all.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Ladies, ever see an add for sneakers or shoes and think ooooh I have to get those and then you discover they are for kids? Hahahaha!

Just saw a pic of some rainbow sneakers with glitter. I hardly ever wear sneakers, but these were soooooo cute. LOL Seen cool velvet shoes with bead designs and thought oh cool, but they were for kids. How come kids get to have all the fun? My great nephew's little 4 and a half year old friend Brook always has the cutest shoes.

Oh well, my last pair of shoes were pretty cool with a snake print design. They look like real snake leather, but they arn't. $15.00 bucks!

Why am I roaming in here talking about shoes by myself. Oh my!

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

OK, Now I'm starting to get worried about Jacy as well.

Is there anyway we can check up on her? Make sure she's OK?
edit on 9-3-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I think her last post here was the 7th or 8th. I sent a private message to her and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Maybe she is having computer problems or having to deal with something in the dreaded real world. I'm sure we'll hear from her soon. It's not like her to be missing from here.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Tsu322
Hi Ergo! Welcome to the land of no time! Make yourself at home, put your feet up, make me a coffee...

I've only poured what's already made. I'd happily learn if someone were willing to demonstrate unless you are ok with me winging it. I have some English Breakfast somewhere... that's close to coffee, right?

Tsu322
Any chance of your 'reflections' on finding this thread? Hehheh, see what I did there?

The journey here seemed to consist mostly of Plinko, Magnets, and Plausible Deniability. With heavy emphasis on denial.

So far inside the shed... lots of warmth and mildly bruised ribs.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
OK so lots of catching up to do here

Have a great day one and all I'll catch y'all later

Cody

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Good morning everyone!

How goes the day? I assume everyone is all chock full of Rainbow pudding by this point. Damned fine way to breakfast by all accounts!

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Morning!
I had a rather refreshing wake up call this morning. I took Wilma up to the garage to get her bearings fixed. My friend gave me ride back on James (his motorbike). I was wearing an open face helmet....I now need windscreen wipers for my eyes.
My fault for being so bleary eyed and forgetting to take my sunglasses out of the car!

Now that blanket box is done, I'm going to have some quiet contemplation time later today and compose my contribution.

I'm pretty certain jacy is having computer issues.....I'll send the computer angels over and see if they can help

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Computer angels eh?

I just had a vision of the arch angel blowing his trumpet to signal the end of all things, and it coming out as the Intel theme
hehe!

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Hello Dearies!

Good Afternoon!

Has anyone heard from Jaky yet?

I've been having a lazy morning today, Very slowly thinking about getting on with it haha, todays mission is to get rid of some weeds out the back. Maybe even clean the stony area if I have a sudden burst of energy.

Hope you are all very well!

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Haha...that would be cooooool!
*whispers...there is more than one Archangel, Chemuel being one of them

@Tsu.....done my weeding this morning...they popped out so easy with the ground being so wet! Thought I would get that done this am before this supposed heatwave strikes over the next fortnight. Found Parsley and some chives have self seeded in the garden. The foxgloves are already sprouting. None of my neighbours have foxgloves
...it's them lovely fairies don't you know!

Rainbows
Jane
edit on 10-3-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join