It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

Duly noted

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Guys, you know whenever someone gets on my nerves from now on I'm going to tell them to 'flitpoof off'.

Serd, sorry about 'innit', you either got that from Jane or myself, it's a Welshy thing. Innit like Jane?

Anyway, guys, I saw something last night that made me scream so I'm going to change it around a little and take a pic of it tonight heheh. I hope it works! Wish me luck!

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Haha...now you've got me mystified innit dol!

We flippin' lost

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Its either a Welsh thing or an Essex thing.

Personally, I prefer Wales to Essex. I live in Essex. It is full of very stupid people, many of whom believe, falsely that a persons worth lies solely in their ability to wear their trousers hanging off the protrusion created by their buttocks.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Serdgiam
It might take a while! This thread isnt where this all started, but I am not even sure if its ok with the T&Cs to talk about that part.

On the other hand, feel free to just jump in! You will find that, frequently, a dozen pages can appear in your absence!

AND WELCOME!

Thank ya'll!

At the current moment I'm sitting here with my jaw dragging the ground in the image of a knuckle dragger with the occasional "but... but..." burbling out.

Road trip today... diving trip tonight.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Hehe, Jane, you will just have to wait and see.

It's an awful shame about the rugby, I'm In a silly mood so I have to avoid my Dad at all costs. If thunder had a face...

True, um, you probably might want to avoid Wales for a bit. Since that Essex reality nonsense has been on it's been well, like Essex around here. Every one is wandering around in faux fur, faux lashes and faux skin pigmentation. 'Thanks' Essex. As for the average IQ, I'm afraid to voice my opinions in fear of the torches and pitchforks.

Hi Ergo! Welcome to the land of no time! Make yourself at home, put your feet up, make me a coffee...

Any chance of your 'reflections' on finding this thread? Hehheh, see what I did there?

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Tsu322

make me a coffee...

I dont think she is kidding about that, btw...

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

TrueBrit
reply to post by Tsu322

Its either a Welsh thing or an Essex thing.

Personally, I prefer Wales to Essex. I live in Essex. It is full of very stupid people, many of whom believe, falsely that a persons worth lies solely in their ability to wear their trousers hanging off the protrusion created by their buttocks.

"ALL HAIL KING OF THE BUTTOCK PROTRUSION!"

I lie prostrate before him!

Right, enough of that... where's jacygirl?? I need my storyfix!!!
...and we have a TWIST to unveil soon!!!! mwahahaa!!!!

(Sorry about the rugger jane...
)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

I'm not! I've been sitting here waiting for it to make itself! If this continues I will have to stand on my own legs, it's not to be bourne I tell ya!

Gordi are you saying True has a fat R's?

Tsk tsk.

I have a wooden spoon and I'm not afraid to use it mwahahaha.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Are you saying that my beloved Wales, the land that spawned my mighty ancestors, the beautiful, lush, realm in which I used to take holidays when I was a nipper, the wonderful place in which every breath taken into the lungs, infused one with the magic in the very air, has been infected by ignorance and people who do all their clothes shopping from a mail order call girl catalogue?

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Yep.

I'm doing all I can to protest the situation by being as white as I can and dressing like a geek but there's just too many of them, I am far outnumbered. I'm in half a mind to wear a red t-shirt with 'SALE' written in white across the front to prove a point but they would only assume I couldn't afford leopardskin.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Things must be bad down south

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Who? What? Why? When?

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

That is bloody terrible. I think I am going to go off and swear alot for a bit.

See you all in a while.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Down south Wales.....Essex still hasn't got up to north Wales....they're still inbreeding up there!

Deffinition of pandemonium?......fathers day in Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogeryllwyndrobwyllllantysiliogogoggoch!

:0
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Tsu322
reply to post by TrueBrit

Yep.

I'm doing all I can to protest the situation by being as white as I can and dressing like a geek but there's just too many of them, I am far outnumbered. I'm in half a mind to wear a red t-shirt with 'SALE' written in white across the front to prove a point but they would only assume I couldn't afford leopardskin.

*perk*
Leopardskin you say??????
I'd fit right in!

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
We haven't seen TommyBoy for a couple of days (I blame Dawg!) so I was wondering if I could introduce Humphrey?

I spotted him and his pals in Glen Lyon, Scotland a few years back... and he walked right up to me and stuck his big wet nose right onto my camera!!
Cheeky fella - I think he'd fit in well here!

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

It's him from the WeeLionman vid! Hello Humphrey!

He looks so cute!

ROFL @ Jane. Am I right in thinking there were a lot of our players from the North today?

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Tsu322
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Oohhh, poor Gordi, I'm praying for some global warming for you. I'll swap summers with you, I'd much prefer summer overcast than blisteringly hot.

Hows the boys? All good I hope.

The Boys are doing fantastically well thanks!
Measured them against their height chart yesterday... they've both grown 3.5cm in the last 6 months!!!

wait for it...

JINGS!!

Oh, and I forgot to reply to your earlier query about the band I was playing with....
They are called "Fishermans Blues" (Terrible name that I am trying to get them to change!!! as we are neither fishermen nor a blues band!!) I was asked to play drums for them... went along... got on well... seem like nice guys up for a laugh... playing some good tunes... mostly just for fun! With maybe the odd pub/party gig here and there... have rehearsed with them about 4 or 5 times now and it's going well!
Am still trying to pull together my other "folked-up" project... tentatively called "ShoogleRoon" That's the one where I'm doing the faster-paced folk versions of other types of songs... LOVE working on that but am struggling to find the right musicians to fill out the sound a bit!!
G

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

LOL - He IS indeed the very same hielander from the weelionman vid!!!

(well spotted!!)

G

new topics

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join