It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Mwhwhwhahahhaaaaaaaaaa!"!!!!

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!

So, are you still just practicing or are you actually THERE yet???? LOL

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

angelchemuel
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

You go watch the Wales v England match.....that's what you do!!!!
I've past comment on Scotland over in the Celtic thread...JFYI

Right....flitting over to the Rainbows Lounge.....*flit, flit, flit...poofff!
Rainbows
Jane

WHAT did you just call me????
LOL

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

There were only ever 2 seasons when I lived in Aberdeen.....bad and worse....you mean to tell me you are down to only 1....drookit!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

OK....broomstick didn't fly that high...your comment went over my head....didn't realised I'd called you anything....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Jane I love that hat! That's a fantastic idea! ROFLMFA!!!

I love the poem too, did you write? that, it's amazing! Don't wait though, do those things now! I'm grinning like an idiot here!

song of the day...

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

No, not my poem...naughty me...didn't post a link...just stick first link in google and it will come up!

Now go look at your thread woman...it's been busy in your absence!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Oohhh, poor Gordi, I'm praying for some global warming for you. I'll swap summers with you, I'd much prefer summer overcast than blisteringly hot.

Hows the boys? All good I hope.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Oh haha, excellent find! I haven't had a poetry day for a while, i've been in music mode. Any news on the rugby?

Has anyone here heard Roots Manouver? It's well worth a listen, very uplifting choon...

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Rugby, half time England lead 20-15....grrrrrrrrr.....2 lovely sneaky tries off England I have to say, but England conceded 5 penalties....enough of the technicalities...make a quick brew for the second half.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
@Jane:

TECHNICALLY, I was just giving advice on how to better and more reliably access this very thread, and ATS in general by having a reliable PC.

Thats right, I came up with a valid excuse.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Tsu322

Has anyone here heard Roots Manouver? It's well worth a listen, very uplifting choon...

I havent! But, I have heard of Roots Manuva!

Much better UK offering than Dizzy Rascal, though he can come up with decent "ok" stuff.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

Let me get this clear in my mind Serdigam...

You posit that in order to better access this website, it is reasonable to purchase, or build, an entirely new, reliable computer? Gnarly solution!

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

You called him a flitpoof...

I can think of no greater insult. I could feel his tears and sorrow.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Pretty genius right?

Im all cheeky today, beware.

edit on 9-3-2014 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Put it this way, it has more merit than a Conservative spending plan, and those bozos actually get paid to come up with ideas! I like it!

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

....I was joking btw...

As to flitpoof....that was me fliting like a fairy and then poof I was gone....don't think there's anything flitpoof about Gordi or any of you good men here

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Indeed not! Even my potion of vanishment gives a hearty bang before blasting me through several unfamiliar dimensions, and depositing me in pastures new! No flitpoofing for me! I have manly quantum relocating methods!

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

TrueBrit

Put it this way, it has more merit than a Conservative spending plan, and those bozos actually get paid to come up with ideas! I like it!

Even so, Im not sure being compared to any government spending plan is a good thing.. Though, it could easily be correlated with Ergo's fantastic post about the Lost Art of Trolling here, which of course, I promptly trolled. Funny how our governments act like the resentful troll towards the people innit?

Innit? Where tf did that come from?!

@Jane:

I am particularly goofy today. There is more to come! Probably.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

TrueBrit

Indeed not! Even my potion of vanishment gives a hearty bang before blasting me through several unfamiliar dimensions, and depositing me in pastures new! No flitpoofing for me! I have manly quantum relocating methods!

I designed mine to also grunt, cuss, and fart free as a bird. It was a costly option, but well worth it, imo.

So, if you thought you saw a bird zip by ya that was grunting, cussing, and farting.. That was moi!

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheMirror

It might take a while! This thread isnt where this all started, but I am not even sure if its ok with the T&Cs to talk about that part.

On the other hand, feel free to just jump in! You will find that, frequently, a dozen pages can appear in your absence!

AND WELCOME!

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join