It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

Serdgiam I can really relate to ya here! It's like wer'e in the Club of some kind of Bro's and Sis's with the Messed up Backs and all! Only had a minute to catch ya here. Taco Plowing time! Man they do smell good and are ready like right now! Gotta Fly. Later Bud, Syx.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   

ErgoTheMirror
reply to post by Serdgiam

Thanks for directing my gaze here! Will be absorbing for a while but the opening is quite the home run!
edit on 8-3-2014 by ErgoTheMirror because: (no reason given)

Oh look, a brand new member! Hello there and welcome to our realm!

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Had a rather nice day. I learned how to make Native American bead woven earings!! Talk about tedious. LOL Working on a pair of silver, white and turquoise ones then I want to do a black, silver and purple set. Then I want to get back to doing beadweaving on a loom. Lot of work but so worth the effort.

Jane when are you going to add to our story?

Hope all is well with everyone.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Morning all!

Night, I'm just second coat waxing the blanket chest, and then I'll start on my contribution.....so at some stage today I'll post the picture of the blanket box over on Tsu's Rainbow Lounge, and I'll post my contribution to the story here.......in between watching Wales v England of course!

Oh and Tsu.....toy don't want purple shampoo girl.....I'll post my solution to to that later for you!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheMirror

Welcome To The Shed! You will Really like EveryOne in here. Enjoy Your Stay!

Syx.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Hello All!! Good Mornin'!!! I'm Back in The Saddle Again!!! Yeee Freakin' Hawwwww !!!!!!
This is my Original ATS Member UserName! I stumbled on the old password fairly recently and am going to now continue using this Screen Name. This Name should at least be easier to read. I saw some who were confused on my last one.
Dawg...... Lol! ; )
Puttin' SyxDaligee in the Barn to Rest! Lol!
I wanted to post the video of " Back in The Saddle but havin' trouble even gettin the download. : (
Would Love to see it here !? (Hint, Nudge Nudge, Wink Wink) Lol!
I did a vague BackRead and at least Caught the recent addition to The Shed, and some others who posted their view of the happenings of The Shed. Nice Job Jacy, and All You Others who added to this Kool Kool World. Lovin' it!! : )
Special Thank You's to all have recently Officially Met/Welcomed Me! I Totally Appreciate It!
Se Ya's All Here Prob Soon. Gonna go listen to that Jam, on a diff Tab, but still hangin' here.
In a Bit, Syx.

edit on 9-3-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Don't want to seem like i'm Hoggin The Board, but since it's quiet, Gonna post my Full Story of how I got to the shed. Hope you's Enjoy a little mornin Coffee Story.

Syx.

Dragon Flight: Journey To The Shed Pt.1 of 3

I sit in my lair stroking the Skull of one of many who Needed to leave this Plane and think about what this evening's flight will bring. I place the trophy down and amble outside.
I head towards the cliff where my journey can easily begin and dive off the edge. Swooping down and starting my upward glide, I startle some of the Wood Elves who are preparing to end their day, and rest for the night.
As I head out into the cool black sky I decide to head off in a totally new direction. Curving Slowly from my normal route, I start to wonder 'what new things will I see?'
'New hunting grounds? Newly formed battles I must tend to?'
Onward each wing beat takes me. So exhilerating is the fresh air! 'Times like this, need never end', I muse with a smile.
Feels like this will be a great night indeed!
The forest ahead has a stream running through it. Realizing a cool drink right now sounded good, I bank towards the water. Looks wide enough I can land right in. 'How wonderful that will feel' as I have been needing to clean my leathery skin and scales for a time now.
As I draw near the water, a shimmer in the air catches my eye. 'What's this', I ponder. 'Something different and new indeed'!
I've seen a tiny shimmer leave the deceased body of humans before, but this was not the same. How Grand in scale this is! A Soul-Cloud?!
I head straight towards the shimmering black air.
As soon as I hit the edge of this new wonder, I begin to fall! The sky is bursting with sunlight! 'WTF!!??' Try as I may, my wings will not gather any air beneath them to slow me down, and panic sets in!
This is not right! What is happening? As I plummet helplessly, I noticed why I could not regain flight. My oh My oh My!!!
I have legs, arms with still Leathery ,...Hands!?!? Human??!!! My mind is reeling!
This is indeed not Right!!!
Crashing into the treetops starts to slow my descent. Breaking branches, being tossed one way and the next, I finally stop. Whooo!
But my feet are not on the ground? I am hung up in the branches only a few inches above it!? 'Well, how lucky was that?' I asked myself.
This could have really been worse, for sure.
Hmmm, my arms are free, my legs dangle beneath. Maybe a branch has caught my skin on my backside? I turn my head back and,...?!?!?
I still have wings?!!! They caught in the branches!
Why then could I not stay airborn?

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Dragon Flight: Journey To The Shed Pt.2 of 3

Twisting around some, finally I hit the ground.
Finally able to let my mind slow a fraction, I begin to assess the damages. Well some cuts on several places, and a lot of minor scratches. Yes, could have been a lot worse...
I look human as far as I can see, but with Leathery Skin, and scales from the neck down, down my sides and around the trunk. The tops of my legs are also scaled. The biggest Plus was I still had my wings!!
Hmmph. At least I still can keep my Dignity!
Knowing that the water right now would be very exhillerating, I start off towards it. 'This is so strange'. I keep trying to get my wings to work. Even though they move, they are very stiff and slow. I wonder,'Perhaps I need to keep this up to strenghthen them'?
THERE!!! I rose up a foot off the ground! Yes!! More and more I pulse my Wings. Each time I rise a little more!
"This is Fantastic, my wings are working now!!!!" I screamed!
After only a few feet in the air, I fall immediately.
'That sound is New for me.!??' 'A Grand Dragon Need not speak aloud as telepathy is a strong point with us', I thought.
OutLoud I yell, "The only sounds I need to make are the Mighty Roar just before, and the thundering of Fire I Breath!"
"Who Goes There!?", some Female Human voice asks.
Realizing I have no Human garment covering my new body, I turn away from the sound, and head for deep tree and underbrush cover.
Now that felt strange to me too! I believe the Humans called that embarrassment. Never before have I felt that.
Farther away I run through the woods and get closer to the edge of the shimmering bubble. I break through to the other side and become Full Dragon! 'Wow!' Now in full darkness I turn my head back to the bubble and see it as dark. 'Hmmm New things to see indeed!'
Curious to the Female sound I had heard, I walk back towards the source of her Lovely Voice, I turn back to Human/Dragon Skinned once I re-enter the bubble. Along the way off to one side I notice a small pile of Garments.
'Ok, that looks like what Humans wear on their lower half.' After pulling on a pair of tattered Blue Jeans I pick up a well worn Leather Biker Jacket. 'Perfect!' I think as I sling it over my shoulder.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Dragon Flight: Journey To The Shed Pt.3 of 3

It was a fair way to the shore and the closer I got, I noticed the changes occuring to my skin, and my wings began to shrink. Very close to water now my skin is fully human and my wings are gone. I now have long hair, and a thin beard!?
'This place is very strange.' I ponder.
I approach her and notice she is not alone. Eyeing the small animal with her I think, 'Hmmm, that would not even be a snack for me, besides I'm not really very hungry right now.' 'But that water looks refreshing!'
Near the water stood a Lovey Lady, and a small furry creature.
"Hello!" says the Lady. My name is Jacy, and this little fellow is"
I interupt "Just what is that little beast there?!"
"Ahem, I was just about to introduce you to my Ferrett, He is Not a Beast and will never be a Snack!!" Was Jacy's reply.
"I am pleased to meet your aquaintance and Forgive me for seeming Rude. They call me Syx. I am not used to the Human speak for my voice," I said as I began splashing water on my upper half and face.
'I am trying to learn how to use my voice as you see, before I entered this strange land, I was a Mighty Dragon! Only needed to Roar and Breath Fire! The closer I got to this water, I lost all my Physical Dragon Traits. Now it seems I am,... Human? "

'I am confused as to what's happenning to me.' I thought as I cleaned myself. Jacy just stared......
'Hmmm seems she cannot hear my thoughts?' I repeat all I just thought to her out loud.

"Ok, possibly you were a dragon before you came here, but this water is a Magical Stream that cleanses the Soul. And you must have been a Human before you were a Dragon, and ReIncarnated into a Dragon. Perhaps because of this, you have lost all of your physical Dragon traits, being here. Human Souls entering a Dragon at Birth will be Human here and a NEW Souls entering a Dragon at birth will always be a Dragon, even here in this Magical Land......? I am not real sure of that, perhaps someone will have a better answer for you here. Now if you don't mind, I believe there are others waiting for you nearby."
I tell her while throwing on the jacket, " That does make sense to me and may explain why I feel so comfortable now in these Jeans and Jacket!"
Off we trudge down a path towards a Clearing. In it I see a Colorful House, and a small Shed as well. I think to myself, 'I did not see a clearing or these structures from the sky.'
I think of turning away and a new panic sets in.
In my mind I think, 'What if they do not like me?! I must leave!!!'
At once I return to Full Mighty Dragon Form!!!
Jacy looks a bit amazed and says, "Syx! Could you do that in your native world?"
"No!!!"
"Here, You are a Shape-Shifter!!"
This journey gets better and better!!!......

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Good morning everyone!

I would have been around last night, but when I got in from work, I crashed out totally, and have just woken up! I think I may be coming down with something.

Oh well! I hope everyone is having a grand day!

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Hi True! My Official Hello to You! Nice To Meet You,as I am also A LongHair. Mines only a little shorter, but still full on and over my shoulders Yah, it's me, SyxDaligee. I finally got into my old Original account!!! I'm puttin the other one to rest, and stayin with this one now.Yeeee Hawwww! LOL!
Hopefully whatever you are gettin hit with, will soon pass. Colds and/or Flu Suck! Best Wishes to You!

Hopin' you have a good One!

EDIT: Jacy,and Others, even though my name changed a little, SyxAnything is kool by me, and I don't think it will screw up the story? I'm still Syx!
Syx.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Well met my furry brother!

I really hope I do shake this... whatever it is, before Wednesday the 19th. It is my birthday on the 20th, and I would really like to be able to celebrate without being stifled by chemical, and biological imbalances caused by some kind of microscopic vermin!
Good to see that you have managed to access your original user information!

I forgot my myspace password, but there again, I really do not give a fig about it! I would be DOOMED without my ATS login details though!

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

HIgh 5 To Ya!

Man I also hope you aren't under the Rug with any virus's or any other crap out there on your B-Day. Sucks that a bug that we can't even see without a microscope, can really put us through Hell!!
My B-Day is next month on the 9th. 52 yrs for me on this one!
Yah, when I failed to get into this account a while back I was Trippin Mad! Busted up my keyboard.
Wife comes in and says, "why don't ya just make a new account." Told her it just would not be the same.
Well SyxDaligee was close. Had the Syx anyway.
Hey gotta go fix Wife's computer. Need to get it back online. Easy fix.
Have a Good One True my new LongHair Friend!
EveryOne else hope ya have a Good One as well!
I'll be around in a bit.
Later, Syx.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Hellooooo Darlings!

You would be sooo proud of me! I've done the living room, kitchen and some gardening, all before midday! I'm thinking to do the windows next! At this rate I'm going to have a show home by the end of the day!

Anyone else get excited over the clocks going forward thread before realising it was only for the US? Humph!

Jane! I'm seriously having grey problems here! Even one of my eyebrows is going now and I have to keep evening them out with pencil! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Syx, I am loving the rest of your story, very well done! That's excellent news about your Username! I'm always writing passwords and user names on little bits of paper and forgetting which site they were for. It doesn't help that I have the memory of an alzheimers patient either!

True, drink plenty of lukewarm water and have lots of hot baths, oh, and there is lots of man flu advice in the Bolt Hole. If you are drinking limit yourself to two doubles or you risk pneumonia. (Learn from my mistakes
)

Jaky, send us a smoke signal! I know you have been having issues with your net but pop in if you can, we miss you!

Every one else, squishy hugs that hurt your ribs!

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Well, Big G's back in the land of the Rainbows...

CANNOT BELIEVE that Scotland lost that game of Rugby yesterday!!!!
We played sooooo well, and came soooooooo close to winning!

Sorry Jane! We did our best, but I'm still very proud of our boys.

@Syx - Welcome back buddy!
Loved your version of how you found this realm! Very well written - Gold star on it's way!! LOL
Shapeshifter huh? I'll have to keep an eye on you! hehe.

****Sprays True with anti-viral rainbow potion (Rum!)****

***Hugs Tsu, Night, Jane, TDawg!!! LOL and wishes jacy a speedy return!***

***Hi 5's to the rest of the troops!***

Now.... what to do with the rest of my Sunday...?

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Tsu322
Hellooooo Darlings!

You would be sooo proud of me! I've done the living room, kitchen and some gardening, all before midday! I'm thinking to do the windows next! At this rate I'm going to have a show home by the end of the day!............

Hi [[[[[Tsu]]]]],
What time can you be at mine??? hehe

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Hi Gordi!

It depends, what time are you picking me up?

I'm so sorry about the Game yesterday,

Massive Consolatory Hugs!!!

As for the rest of your Sunday I would recommend putting your feet up and enjoying your time off!

How's the weather up there? It's gloriously sunny here, I've been pottering around in the garden in a vest! In March!

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Hi Tsu...you busy little bee....spring must definitely be in the air....
As promised...here is a better alternative to a bottle of purple shampoo....get yourself one of these girl....

When I am an old woman I shall wear purple
With a red hat which doesn't go, and doesn't suit me.
And I shall spend my pension on brandy and summer gloves
And satin sandals, and say we've no money for butter.
I shall sit down on the pavement when I'm tired
And gobble up samples in shops and press alarm bells
And run my stick along the public railings
And make up for the sobriety of my youth.
I shall go out in my slippers in the rain
And pick flowers in other people's gardens
And learn to spit.

You can wear terrible shirts and grow more fat
And eat three pounds of sausages at a go
Or only bread and pickle for a week
And hoard pens and pencils and beermats and things in boxes.

But now we must have clothes that keep us dry
And pay our rent and not swear in the street
And set a good example for the children.
We must have friends to dinner and read the papers.

But maybe I ought to practice a little now?
So people who know me are not too shocked and surprised
When suddenly I am old, and start to wear purple.

Off to post the picture of the blanky box over in Rainbows Lounge......

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Tsu322

Hi Gordi!

.....As for the rest of your Sunday I would recommend putting your feet up and enjoying your time off!

How's the weather up there? It's gloriously sunny here, I've been pottering around in the garden in a vest! In March!

GREAT IDEA Thanks!
Weather here...is.... The same as it ALWAYS Feckin is!!!!!!!!

GREY GREY GREY GREY GREY GREY
DAMP DAMP DAMP DAMP DAMP DAMP
COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD

Not that I'm bitter!!! LOL But I think I'm actually losing the ability to see in colour...
Everything is just shades of grey... constantly.
I am also rapidly coming to the conclusion that Big G is, in fact... SOLAR POWERED!!!
My energy levels just bottom out after weeks on end of bleak, miserable, soggy damp, p*ss wet, freezin', cloudy, foggy, drizzley, smeary, drookit...... See how I drifted into Scots-speak there???

Apart from that everything here's

FANTASTIC!!!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

You go watch the Wales v England match.....that's what you do!!!!
I've past comment on Scotland over in the Celtic thread...JFYI

Right....flitting over to the Rainbows Lounge.....*flit, flit, flit...poofff!
Rainbows
Jane

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join