It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

*hands True a huge mug of Yorkshire tea and a bacon and egg barm*

Get it down ya!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Cheers for the brew!

Much needed and appreciated! So... you having a good morning then?

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Nice and quiet atm, and much appreciated after last nights debacle!
Just getting my boy out the door to go to his 'after school' job, then I have to get all creative and finish my blanket box and get my contribution written up.....all between watching the rugby!
I just love multi tasking!....something I am assuming you would not be capable of this morning lol!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Thanks Jane

got those and will rejuvinate as soon as I get home

And no I didn't get much sleep

I took the lads to the pub after work yesterday, they all decided
to stay on for 1 more!

They got in at 3 am so I'm in better shape than any of them lol

Cody

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Ah, well, if you are going to 'rejuvenate' when you get home....run a bath, add 2 drops of Rosemary and 3 drops of Patchouli.....soak for 20 mins.....NO soaps etc....oils will clean and deodorise you (Patchouli is a natural deodorant and great for the skin) et voila! Round 2!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Codybro - I find that Oil Of Aberlour works well as a stimulating agent?

Or get a couple of Expressos into you! just to see you through, then enjoy a LONG HOT SOAK in the tub when ye finally get home?

^^ Hey Great Minds again Jane??? ^^
LOL
edit on 8-3-2014 by Gordi The Drummer because: I had to add a note

edit on 8-3-2014 by Gordi The Drummer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   

TrueBrit

Good morning!

I am hungover all to crap, my neck and guts are aching, and none of limbs feel like they are correctly attached to my torso. As you have no doubt guessed, I was out watching a band last night!

God I feel shoddy!

Sorry Truebro!
I never did finish my Frankenstein classes and may have re-assembled you in the wrong order after you showed up in my lab last night!!!

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Righty, I'm off to plan my day!

Need to get new trainers first! My old ones are starting to look worse than Trues bunny slippers! (sorry TB!)

Then I'm off to the sunny? East Coast to meet up with an old workmate and bestbud... we're hitting the pubs in the afternoon to watch the Scotland v France Rugby match, then...

VICTORY CELEBRATIONS!!!!!!!

or, more likely drowning our sorrows... until the "wee sma' 'oors!"

Wish us Luck?? and I'll catch ya'll on thuh' flip side!!!
(How '70's was that??? Wow I'm gettin' really modern!!)

Gx

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

You'll enjoy your 'blokey' week end either way!
You guys better beat France....Wales are counting on you to full fill this mission!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Hi all

Finally home and the weekend is starting, the ride home woke me up, and got the adrenalin flowing a bit, so I've probably got an hour or 2 before I crash.

Good luck all in the rugby today and Gbro have a great night out brother

Cody

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
BTW boys, it's International Ladies Day today....so I expect you to spoil both your real life and online ladies rotten this evening....
thank you....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Group rainbow hug!!! Never heard of International Ladies day but it sounds wonderful!

Supposed to go out with my friend Linda again today. The pain in my back actually woke me up this morning so I don't know how long I'll be out for today.

Have fun everyone. I hope there arn't too many pages to have to run through when I get back. LOL Love you all!!!

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Good morning everyone!

This is good to know Jane, I wonder what I can make of this international ladies day?
I bet I can at least get out of cooking dinner, thanks!

I hope everyone's week finished nicely, and that the weekend is starting even better!

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Night Star
reply to post by TDawgRex

I dunno Dawg. Still thinking on the computer thing. Stressing out. It doesn't take much.

If you have computer questions, let me know!

A laptop gives you portability, but at the expense of MANY things. Is there any possibility for building a desktop? I can literally walk you through the entire process.

I wouldnt suggest Apple anything, or Windows 8. In fact, the only reason why I would suggest Windows 7 (seven) at all is because of software compatibility. I would highly suggest something like linuxmint (based on ubuntu). Not only is it free, but its a stronger OS than anything apple or MS have put out. You can even run windows inside of it better than you can run windows on its own!! (maybe a lil exaggeration, maybe not
)

You can build a pretty screaming desktop PC for under $1k, easily.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by woodsmom

I don't think we're going to get much out of the boys here.
Cody's gone for a nap, Gordi's gone over to watch Scotland play France (Scotland winning atm
), goodness knows where True is, Sergd has his head in computers
, Homer is still working his maths, and as for TDawg.....well he's just being TDawg!

So you 'attached' ladies milk it for all it's worth! At this rate we almost have a day off once a month...Valentines in February, Ladies day in March...isn't mothers day in March too?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Hi Jane!
That's alright, I've got 3 guys here that I can milk for a few extra chores
hehe!

Over here in the US our Mother's Day is in May, but that's ok, my guys treat me pretty good. The little ones are growing up so fast, but we are at a stage that I still get baby cuddles and help with chores, so I'm pretty happy.

How are you doing this fine Saturday? We just got back from a road trip last night, so I have a bit of catching up to do.
We had a good time, and keeping with the magic of this place, I got to put my boys inside of people sized bubbles, and got to be inside one myself. Talk about rainbows!

I do have to wonder though, why are people so unfriendly? We were stalked by a security guard at the museum and had people looking down there noses at us at a natural food store. Granted we were all dressed in hoodies and flannels, but darn it we live in Alaska. We did have a great time, but I'm happy to be back in the woods.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I have a Ladies Day every day!.....no man....no problems....no expectations!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

angelchemuel

I have a Ladies Day every day!.....no man....no problems....no expectations!

Rainbows
Jane

Hahahahaha! Love it!

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

Build a desktop? LOL You think you could walk me through, but believe me, you wouldn't want to put yourself through such torture.

I'll probably get a 15 inch or 17 inch laptop with windows 7. All in good time.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I didn't get to go out today. Linda's back was bothering her and she was tired. I'm still in a lot of pain and probably wouldn't have been able to do much anyway. So...here I am and will be checking in on all of you, if I don't fall asleep. Staying up late and being on meds...sleepy...zzzzz

new topics

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join