It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

G'Night jacygirl!

I'll sing you a wee lullaby if you don't return to the fold!! LOL

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Thanks! Will do. It'll give me a project to do while I'm farm sitting.

Quick question. Is the bottle empty or full?

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

TDawgRex

Thanks! Will do. It'll give me a project to do while I'm farm sitting.

Quick question. Is the bottle empty or full?

Works better if FULL... (more weight on the foot for stability)
BUT... It Will still balance if empty. Remember - The Trick is equal weight on either side of the balance point!
So... It WON'T work so well if it's HALF FULL because.... all the weight will be at one end!!

G

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Have a good rest Jacy.

Sweet dreams and all that.

(ok...is it just me, or did that seem weird...coming from me)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
While I'm in a Sciencey sort of mood...
I'd LOVE to share a wee video I stumbled across on YouTubby.

It's called BOX

And it's a demonstration of Projection Mapping Technology!
(Basically a fancy projector which interacts with moving screens to give the impression of real 3-D interactivity)

It is totally mind-blowing if you are the slightest bit techie / geeky!!!

Even if you are not.... It makes my "magic" tricks look like specs of dust!

Please take a look? and let me know what you think?? (It might just be ME!!!!!!! whwhahahahaha!!!)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Gawd!
Just realised that I'm coming over all Science geeky tonight!!!

Sometimes it just leaks out!!!! ewwww!!!

Can you tell I'm "technically" a physicist?? Got a degree in Applied Physics with Electronics back in the day.... Never used it!!!! LOL

I Think I prefer being a leopardskin and kilt wearing Rainbow Warrior Song-smith and merrymaker!

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Gordi The Drummer
Gawd!
Just realised that I'm coming over all Science geeky tonight!!!

Sometimes it just leaks out!!!! ewwww!!!

Can you tell I'm "technically" a physicist?? Got a degree in Applied Physics with Electronics back in the day.... Never used it!!!! LOL

I Think I prefer being a leopardskin and kilt wearing Rainbow Warrior Song-smith and merrymaker!

That's the way it goes. I've been attending classes most of my life after dropping out of High School, but have yet to earn a degree. Just want to learn enough to be dangerous (or useful)...then I'm off.
Plenty of certs though.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
OK it's waaay past my bedtime and I've got a big day of fun and games planned for tomorrow, so I'll just say goodnight all!

G

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Gordi, that video is amazing! I didn't know you were a scientist, that's so cool! Do you ever watch the big bang theory on e4? It's my favorite program ever lol. I prefer you as a merry-making song writer though.

Which band were you with tonight?

See Dawg, the Rainbows are rubbing off on you. Before you know it you'll be walking up to people and hugging without a seconds thought. Try not to do it in work though, it might not go down well!

Night, would you consider getting a second hand mac? I have a desktop that was second hand that would have cost the same as a new windows laptop and it has never given me a moments jip. It's 2007 and is full HD and you can download apps and go on the internet. You can use it for all sorts really but I just have this for internet and films.

Night Jaky, see you bright and early (in your time)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Night Gordi, sweet dreams. Have fun tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Gordi The Drummer
OK it's waaay past my bedtime and I've got a big day of fun and games planned for tomorrow, so I'll just say goodnight all!

G

Hoists a beer in UK's direction.

"Nite brother!

(ah! Now that's more like it)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Hey Dawg, I'm off to bed too now, it's past half one in the morning here. Have a lovely evening.

Massive Hugs!!!

Mwah

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

*Yelling from a nearby hill*

"Night Tsu! Sleep tight!"

Starts walking back down the hill muttering. "Finally, I can get some rest."

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Figures - I work like mad, rush all the way home, only to find I am the last one awake. Guess I'll head off to sleep myself, as everyone else is out.

Oh, and before I do, here's my little snippet to the story.

The noise before the ballroom

Having been left alone in the ballroom, Fossilera decided it was time to do some practicing; it was very rare that he could play the trumpet without disturbing anyone, so he figured this would be the perfect time to do so.

Hiding behind the stage, he started playing the melodies of his youth; songs that older generations had heard, and forgotten, and newer generations that were just now starting to hear them.

**Gong Sound**...Suddenly, the announcement was made to be ready in 15 minutes. "15 minutes!?? There's no way I can be ready by then!". So, rushing out like a madman, he managed to pull together enough magic to generate some modest attire - A rainbow-colored dress shirt, sporting the logo of the "Rainbow Warriors" (a quite common musical group; it seemed fitting) on the back, and dress pants to match.

Just as he thought he was ready to be on stage with the guys, he realized that his trumpet had been left neglected back behind the curtain. "Hmm, perhaps no-one will notice me if I sneak in, empty the water, and sneak back around" he thought. He forgot about the magic of the place, for as soon as he started blowing to empty the water, a horrendous sound filled the back stage - Had it not been for TrueBrit peeking around the corner, seeking the source of the noise, I suppose one would have confused the noise with the sound of the stinky cat creating a ticking time bomb, or that of a human who had consumed a large quantity of beans, beer and sauerkraut, and had decided it was too late to rush to the bathroom. Suddenly, two pixies (Exasperated, "How did...where did...oh nevermind") came flying out of the end, giggling as if they had played the world's best joke. "Crazy pixies," He muttered, "they really shouldn't be messing with others instruments".

-fos
edit on 7/3/2014 by fossilera because:

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by fossilera

I'm still awake for a bit: And away we go!

The two Pixies fluttered over to TDawg who high fived them sending them flying into the wall. “Oops! Sorry about that guys! Great joke though.”

The Pixies got to their feet and dusted themselves off, they were made of sterner stuff. One gave a thumbs up and a smile and they fluttered off to think up new mischief. Tdawg knew they would be back, he thought with a smile. “I think I actually like these folk, they have a sense of humor.”

Fos came out looking a bit dazed, but his outfit was blazingly bright. “FOS! Turn it down a tad will ya? My eyes are getting bad enough as it is.”

Fos eyed TDawg. “Aren’t you supposed to be out cooking or sleeping under the tree? Or yelling at people?”

“Hell, I was invited, so I figured I should at least try to socialize.” They both looked around at the empty hall. TDawg smiled, “Yea…this is a good start.”

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Slowly her eyes fluttered and she came to. All her girlfriends were smiling ear to ear. Then she noticed him, the one who gave her solace in her darkest hours, the one who stood by her side and gaurded her from the peril of their long and trecherous journey...the white wolf. She had to smile when she noticed the red glittering collar upon his thick neck. Yes, it had to be...the girls of course. Night Star shed a few quick happy tears and held the beast close. Jane then helped her to her feet. There was so much catching up to do, but all in good time. There was a party to be had and she didn't want to miss a minute of it.

The gentlemen played their music with much love and pride and every now and then would let a disc jocky take over the music so that they could dance and flirt shamelessly with the ladies. There was much laughter, fine foods and beverages, magic and enchantment that led them through the night. The wolf jumped at the many balloons, popping one now and then and played with the faeries and pixies. It was a wondrous time for all.

These people came from all around the world to be here, to connect with their soul group that they had never known existed before until they were called here. Now that they had found each other everything was falling into place. There was a special feeling they each held inside for each other and nothing else mattered. They were...home.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Morning shift reporting for duty in the UK!

Well, that's taken a whole bucket of tea to catch up on the last 4 pages!

@ Tsu...here's Rhod for you. If you click straight through to youtube you will find others, enough to keep you busy while the rugby is on!

Everybody else have been topping up the book....so I'd better get my finger out and get my contribution done!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Morning all

I know I shouldn't be at work but I am

Jane ..... I have flagging energy levels and am in danger
of losing my connection to myself. Could you reccomend oils for me please

Cody

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Good morning!

I am hungover all to crap, my neck and guts are aching, and none of limbs feel like they are correctly attached to my torso. As you have no doubt guessed, I was out watching a band last night!

God I feel shoddy!

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Sooooo....somebody didn't get a lot of sleep last night hey?

Bit difficult to suggest oils really for 2 reasons....
1. I don't know what you have in your collection, which means I could suggest something you haven't got.
2. Oils work with what your body needs...so if you need sleep, almost any oil is likely to knock you out! However, you could try sniffing some Rosemary for mental stimulation, or/and some Patchouli for physical pep up.

Rainbows
Jane

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join