It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Hi Night *waves*....computers don't like me either....they don't understand me

Wonder where Tsu is, she's conspicuous by her absence....she'll miss Rhod Gilbert at this rate! Hope she's OK?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

Hey Man!
Wow Bud, I can really feel for you on all you wrote. Hopin it will get better for you!?
I worked myself into the hospital 5 times over the years, had surgery 4 of those times. Been dealing with this for like 15 yrs now.
Starting at almost 5 foot 11, now am 5 foot 10. Lost height from disk loss in lower spine, and had fusion for the repair on last surgery. The other surgeries only had the bad part of the blown disk cutoff. Faster healing so I could get back to work that way. The last surgery should have been my 1st, and maybe the rest of the Surg's wouldn't have been necessary.
Pain I deal with from the Pharmaceuticals I get from my doc, the worst is the Lack of What I can do now, compared to before. Hence, depression at at times.
Enough of that.
Sergiam I really appreciate the long reply. Thanx.

Gonna drop another line of Thanx, so Yak at ya in a bit! Syx.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Jacy Hi!! And Thank You Very Much for the HeartWarming Welcome, Hug and All!! That still feels Great! Wowsa!
Thank You so much for making me feel so welcome!
Man Today has actually been great for me! Bout time too. The weather here, under Lake Michigan, has been warm enough to melt snow by the Tons! Yes! Spring is so near! My other half and I got some groceries, and just drove around some. Great day indeed!
Because I missed so many back pages, I have no idea where the story is right now. If writing me in won't mess up anything , go for it!
Also let me know if I may add something, as far as me at least getting to the Shed? I could prob do some installments. I am no writer by any means, but have over the years thought the story of my life, family and All friends included, would be a good thing to write. If not for sale even, may be good therapy for me, and could help some down the road aways with some of their probs. You know, like don't do what you just read that I did!! LOL!!
Talk to ya in a bit. Syx.

edit on 6-3-2014 by SyxDaliGee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

angelchemuel

....PS....having donned my glasses...I see that is your kitchen and not your shed....so terribly sorry dear chap!
edit on 6-3-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

At this rate one of us is going to have to put thread together called Gordi's best bits!!!!....

Don't DO IT G!!!! T&C's!!! DONT DO IT!!!! RESIST!!! RESIIIIST!!!!!!!

LOL x

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Hey Night Star, Thx for the Welcome too! Yah, Dragons Rock, eh!?

I to have an April B-Day. On the 9th.

See ya on the boards! Later for now, Syx.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hello To EveryOne! Don't want to seem like I'm purposely leaving anyone out. Not my style. But with a terrible memory, don't hold it against me if it looks like I'm ignoring ya. Not me really either.
Wanted to tell ya's I enjoyed the first 20 some pages here with the Main story, and all your additions to it! Kool stuff!
I lost some days and am so far behind, will take days to catch up. Want to try at least to back read some more. (note written down)

Ok, gonna be in and outta here rest of the night, so for now. Later, Syx.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Knew you'd pick up on that

*saunters away with cheeky grin on her face*
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SyxDaliGee

Welcome aboard Syx!

You'll find more rainbows in here than a bag full of skittles!
Be careful of the moose-poo, ferrets, gerbils, stinky kitten etc and you'll be fine.

You can leave all your cares and worries behind the shed door, next to mine! (you can always pick them back up on your way back out again later if you want to! But I'd recommend leaving them there for a bit... The magic in this place does tend to reduce the size of them over time!! Making them much easier to carry back out into the Real World!)

There is actually a wee story evolving here, where we each play our own part... and it is subsequently being compiled, edited and authored into a cracking good read by our very own jacygirl. Each of our individual stories tends to begin with How we discovered this magical place, and then kind of tails off into rainbow mayhem!
It would be BRILLIANT! if you felt up to adding your own chapter of how you found us! But no worries at all if you don't!

Kick off yer shoes, get cosy by the fire, and soak in the fragrant fumes of fun, banter, music, arts & crafts, magic, storytelling, bureaubeaties! and everything in-between! Truebrit will pour you a wee Rum, I'll give you a wee strum on my guitar, Homer and Dawg will sort out the edibles, and the girls will bedazzle you with their array of magical skills and charms!

Enjoy!
G

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Hey Woman! Sup? Yah that is quite the Cheeky Grin! LOL!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Gordi thanx for the Welcome! Good t o meet Ya!

Yah, I just did an edit to the Comm I sent Jacy and asked her about writing in.... Her story and all, But already do have an idea what I want to write. Not as a Pro writer or anything, but just as The now gettin old Hippy that I am, writing it Dragon Style that is!

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I think Cody and Jacy will enjoy this!!
SLAYER just posted a cracker on the "Post a Funny" thread...

Brilliant!! Just Great! hahaha!

G

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Sounds good Syx!
I think it would help her out if the subject matter was initially how you came to be here... But Dragon Style sounds AWESOME!!!

How's the weather out your ways?

(We've got p*ssin rain AGAIN!!)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

LOL! That was Good! Yee Hawwww!!!
Hay I gotta fly for a few, again, back later. Be Kool everyone!
Later, Syx.
EDIT: Gordy, My avatar is a Dragon afterall!! Just Razzin ya! Weather today, beautiful! Melted A LOT of Snow!! YES! Later Bud!!
(Takes off on the Wind)
edit on 6-3-2014 by SyxDaliGee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

SyxDaliGee

Gordi thanx for the Welcome! Good t o meet Ya!

Yah, I just did an edit to the Comm I sent Jacy and asked her about writing in.... Her story and all, But already do have an idea what I want to write. Not as a Pro writer or anything, but just as The now gettin old Hippy that I am, writing it Dragon Style that is!

Hey Syx,
You'll find you aren't the only 'now getting old Hippy, writing it Dragon Style'...hehe.
Oh, and as far as I know...none of us here are professional writers. I sure would like to be...as I'm sure would plenty of others.
If you've been reading along, then you know what to do....tell us about your journey to the Rainbow Land of No Time....and just jump right into the never-ending conversation!
Sheesh, Gordi explained everything perfectly!

I'm trying to get the next chapter done, so I'll be popping in and out too.
jacy

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Jacy! Wow you are in and outta here like me! LOL!! Here's part one. No It is not all ominous! Later for a Bit. Syx.

Dragon Flight pt.1
I sit in my lair stroking the Skull of one of many who Needed to leave this Plane and think about what this evening's flight will bring. I place the trophy down and amble outside.
I head towards the cliff where my journey can easily begin and dive off the edge. Swooping down and starting my upward glide, I startle some of the Wood Elves who are preparing to end their day, and rest for the night.
As I head out into the cool black sky I decide to head off in a totally new direction. Curving Slowly from my normal route, I start to wonder 'what new things will I see?'
'New hunting grounds? Newly formed battles I must tend to?' Warmongers do NOT suit me. I will dispatch as many as need be. I hate to take any life, (except to eat) but those who wage wars, for any reason, Will perish!

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Gordi The Drummer
I think Cody and Jacy will enjoy this!!
SLAYER just posted a cracker on the "Post a Funny" thread...

Brilliant!! Just Great! hahaha!

G

That's hilarious Gordi! *snort* Need another napkin please?
I actually saw a guy on a bike last week...and we're up to our necks in snow here....can't even imagine how cold he was!
And yeah....I broke up with winter on New Year's Day...enuff already!!

jacy

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Wow, a totally new perspective!
I love it,Syx....keep going.

jacy

P.S. You will be written into the story according to your chosen intro.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I said over on codys thread....
I used to be a hippy chic....now I'm a hippy hen...cluck cluck!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

angelchemuel

Rainbows
Jane

...and then... a hippy-replacement hen!

*ducking*
*Hiding behind TommyBoy*

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Gordi The Drummer

angelchemuel

Rainbows
Jane

...and then... a hippy-replacement hen!

*ducking*
*Hiding behind TommyBoy*

Here Jane! Fling him with poo! Fling him with poo!

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join