It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

TDawgRex

angelchemuel
reply to post by Night Star

I forgot all about that! I was wondering what the heck it was! Soooo it's a Panda ant??? It's cool name alone means yes he/she can stay....needs a name now!

Rainbows
Jane

Don't be so quick about that decision. Cute? Yes. But also deadly,

en.wikipedia.org...

They are known for their extremely painful stings, hence the common name cow killer or cow ant.

Gotta think about Tommy Boy.
edit on 5-3-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

Calm down Honey, in this realm it is harmless as a lamb.

Interesting info though. I had forgotten the details. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Mr. Snugglesworth

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Tsu322
A Sonnetificated reaction to Chapter 11

When in advance of featured function plans,
The land aside of time has come to life,
With women, dressing, dancing, holding hands,
Thus late again; untimely to arrive!

"What heels to don that cannot clash my frock,
And should thy bag be strapped or held in palm?"
With stockings to apply, and lips to blot;
Embrace with glee such hap'ly dwindled calm!

But nay complaint from men within their rooms,
Themselves be playful, posing, throwing 'things',
With ties and tophats set aside to groom,
Else baggy jeans and 'T's', or leopard skin.

As Rainbows share the skies with dragons song,
Our clan abuzzed await thy dinner gong.

That was wonderful!

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Serdgiam

Mr. Snugglesworth

Awww, cute. Anyone second that or have any other ideas? I like it!

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Rodinus is currently stuck in Switzerland and has not had access to Internet...

Have not had the chance to follow up for the past 7 days...

BEWARE Shed people as a big Rodinus follow-up will arrive shortly... (If i remember corrctly a certain pointy eared winged young lady picked me up from the front door after my trudge no?)... *grins wickedly*

Kindest respects, virile handshakes to all the blokes and mega sensitive hugs to all fairies, ladies and furry whatnots...

Warmest respects

Rodinus

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Tsu322
"What heels to don that cannot clash my frock,
And should thy bag be strapped or held in palm?"
With stockings to apply, and lips to blot;
Embrace with glee such hap'ly dwindled calm!

This verse is pretty impressive Tsu! Keep up the good work!

I think as we go along, we could even kind of compile a lot of the different pieces and make it flow as nuances of the plot line, or even dream/vision sequences. It would all center around Jacy's fantastic story, but be worked in in a way that makes it natural. I think that would be a neat project!

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

I'm thinking that you should maybe start a thread about different building techniques. Yea, it would be slower than many of the threads, but I think longer lasting as members posted their ideas and actual houses as ideas for others. Hay Bales, Sandstone, Logs, and stick houses (Blech!), etc. And the means to warm and power them.

Right now. I am in a toss up between 23 acres of land, or a RV and the open road. I like both and want to find a happy go between.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Rodinus

Kindest respects, virile handshakes to all the blokes and mega sensitive hugs to all fairies, ladies and furry whatnots...

Warmest respects

Rodinus

I AM NOT A FURRY WHATNOT! AND STOP TRYING TO HUG ME! Just pass me a beer and we're good.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

TDawgRex

I'm thinking that you should maybe start a thread about different building techniques. Yea, it would be slower than many of the threads, but I think longer lasting as members posted their ideas and actual houses as ideas for others. Hay Bales, Sandstone, Logs, and stick houses (Blech!), etc. And the means to warm and power them.

Right now. I am in a toss up between 23 acres of land, or a RV and the open road. I like both and want to find a happy go between.

Come on my fine furry (even if you are ragged eared friend)...

BEER... are you taking the piddle?... It is 22:45 here in Switzeland right now... it is Abelour time... erm... normally... dont even have a fridge in my hotel room with fruit juice!... Grrrrrr.... going to have to go with pure Alpine tap water!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

TDawgRex

Well, the first unit built is for me. Mainly because my future is very uncertain, and I have no stable "home." So, mine will be "wheeled" and road-worthy. Top down, the construction is 8'x30', but the final product will use more standard sizes of 8.5'x25.5'

They are made to be attached together in any way wanted. Instead of doing pop outs, its going to have a pop-up that allows for a full second floor, with both floors having 8' ceilings. It also has an anchor system that will, like many things, be new innovations. So, its actually designed to work either as an RV that abides by the restrictions in the US (for now, at least), or you can design an entire house to whatever specs wanted.

I am not sure about making a thread on ATS about it.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Ah! Have we been posted drunkard? LOL

Sounds like most hotels I have stayed in all across this world. But never had a bad stay in Germany nor Switzerland. Even the cheapest ones were nice. But hell. All I need is a bed and a bathroom and I'm happy.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

I was wondering why you had been so quiet today.....that poem was brilliant!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Here's a website for ya. It's actually kind of crappy (like one of their grade school kids did it for them...and if so...Good for them). But they do have some pretty good ideas that I am sure you could incorporate.

starlogcabins.com...

Oh...and go for it! You don't know until you try.
edit on 5-3-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

That's awesome! Will you please u2u me a web address when it's up?
I would be very interested in checking it out.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Thats definitely a neat site! Well, the product at least..

I have quite a few family members that are involved in lots of facets of home building, which leaves me in a rather unique position. One of them even builds custom log homes.

Think of the dwelling itself more as a delivery vehicle for a vast array of inventions. The overall product will be innovative, but only because it was designed to complement all of the blood, sweat, and tears that went into the different technologies.

Pretty much everything will be open-source, and customers will be encouraged to improve on our product and share their new creations with all of us. I cant wait to see what people come up with, as I am only providing the building blocks.

I am just backing up the words of the posts in my signature with action!
edit on 5-3-2014 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I'm back...with multiple tabs open....so I don't miss anyone...

Serdg...what's with 'the glasses'??

Your 'dwelling' sounds really interesting! I would love something to 'see'...u2u me, with links if you have any?
(You're not a shed-dweller....you're a shed-builder!)

Bye Gordie!

Tsu...What can I say? That was amazing! This story of ours HAS to be a collaboration! Such incredible writers!

Night Star...I love gecko's! Have wooden ones on my wall, with African tribal masks. Love the real ones, I think they're so cute!
I thought of a name for the panda-ant....Pandemonium...lol...Pandy for short?

I'm so far behind....oh, damn....Mr. Snugglesworth...sheesh, this is hard work....

Rodinus is in Switzerland. Rod's in Switzerland? Holy crap...my life sucks large. How come I never get to go to Switzerland?

Hi Jane! Hi woodsmom! Crap, I better post this now or it will be redundant in five minutes...
rushing.....
jacy
hit enter and poof gone....

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

I think you'll find serd noted me and Tsu looking over the top of our glasses waaaaay back

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

angelchemuel
reply to post by jacygirl

I think you'll find serd noted me and Tsu looking over the top of our glasses waaaaay back

Rainbows
Jane

Thank you! lol, I'm starting to not be able to tell between fact and fiction! Half the time, my mind is on the story....the other half...it's in here! (very confusing)

jacy

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Helloooo......

How are we all this fine evening?

Thank you for the lovely comments everyone, I'm resembling a Cheshire cat right now. With cream.

I've been trying to catch up, this thread moves so fast!

Jaky, Serd was saying he thinks it's a good idea to put it all in one too. Does anyone know if videos could be added to e-books that would be so cool.

Gordi thank you so much for the new wallpaper, I can see you guys now and I smile every time my Firefox crashes.

Oooo, I nearly forgot, Dad messed around with my phone earlier and he got it working! I've had the head phones on all day! I've been like a pig in poo.

Jane, I think we are going to have to put the boys on the naughty step. There's moose poo everywhere! I almost broke my neck on the way in!

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join