It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Ohhhh....thank you, Jane and True!!

I've had to do a lot of back-tracking, to remember some character's details...but after the refresher, I'm excited to continue!!

jacy

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Hehe I love it, thanks for the fix! I could just imagine Jane with a wand giggling!

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
PFFT, you guys are wimps, I usually go for days if not WEEKS with maybe 2-3 hours of sleep A NIGHT.
Believe it or not, I have a MAJOR fear of being abducted and experimented on, or someone breaking into my house when my son is here, etc etc
I can go days without really sleeping and be as functional as if I had 8 hours of sleep. Its all about conditioning your body and brain for it

Wimps

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Now now Homer......no need to get tetchy.....see what lack of sleep does to a person.....

Oh, apparently I now have a wand......and I'm not afraid to use it!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

HomerinNC
PFFT, you guys are wimps, I usually go for days if not WEEKS with maybe 2-3 hours of sleep A NIGHT.
Believe it or not, I have a MAJOR fear of being abducted and experimented on, or someone breaking into my house when my son is here, etc etc
I can go days without really sleeping and be as functional as if I had 8 hours of sleep. Its all about conditioning your body and brain for it

Wimps

Jacy looks up from her notepad, and reads Homer's latest response.
Considers having him killed off in Chapter 12.
Googles 'ogres'.
Smiles wickedly.

jacy/themsfightingwords

Hi Tsu! Thanks hunny!!

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

See.....all you needed was a wee break to refresh and reboot the old grey matter!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
The Shed Part 11

As everyone filed out of the dining room, Jane motioned to Jacy to stay behind.
"I've summonsed woodsmom to the party," she said. "I'd like you to be on the look-out for her."
"Oh sure, my pleasure!" Jacy responded. "Will she be arriving alone?"
Jane grinned. "I guess you haven't met Tommy Boy yet?"
"No...I don't think so...what does he look like?"
With a completely blank expression, Jane said "He's a moose."
Jacy nodded, "A lodge member..."
"No!" Jane started laughing. "He's a real moose...from Alaska. He arrived earlier and the boys fed him then sent him to cheer up Night Star! He is woodsmom's guardian...like Whimsy is yours."
"OHhhhh...." Jacy laughed. "A moose. Should fit right in around here."
Then the girls parted ways....Jane retreated to her personal chambers, while Jacy went outside to meet Tommy Boy.

TDawg and Homer had placed a party sign on the fence at the far edge of the property. Those two, along with fossilera...often gave the impression that were 'not entirely human'. The cooking of meat was almost an obsession, and simple tasks were undertaken rather poorly. Jane's only comment on the matter was, "Aww, bless 'em for trying." Apparently, there were many magical secrets in Rainbow Land.
Tsu, Jane, and Night Star were preparing themselves for a night of festivity. Rainbow coloured chiffon dresses were donned, fragrant oils were being dabbed on pulse points, and soft feminine humming drifted through open windows.
There was magic in the air as surely as if sparkles were raining upon the land. Pixies and faeries danced around maypoles in the garden, while fireflies and hummingbirds fluttered above.

TrueBrit, Gordi, Cody, Rodinus and Serdgiam were also preparing for the night's celebration. Each in their own room, each performing their own personal 'ritual'. True took a swig of rum, and swatted at the pixies who were trying to braid his hair. Sitting in his white shirt, black jacket and red tie, he rubbed his aching shoulder and wondered what had induced him to head-bang at the jam session.
Gordi was standing in front of his mirror, adjusting the wig and kilt he was forced to perform in, due to losing a bet with TrueBrit. "Could be worse?" he shrugged at himself. "Could be bunny slippers!" then he laughed, and danced a jig for his own amusement.
Cody was also watching his own reflection in the mirror. As he stood in black tux and tails...Jane was mischeiviously using her magic from her room down the hall. Cody would suddenly be wearing a rainbow-top hat...then a moment later a rainbow cummerbund. "Woman! Make up your mind!' Cody yelled...hearing her laughter as she zapped him with a matching rainbow bowtie.
Rodinus wasn't giving much thought to what to wear. He was happily exerting his new-found magic abilities, by changing the colours of the gerbils and stinky cat. Sophie was perched nearby, laughing and sneaking sips of Rod's tea. Serdgiam was quietly eating a couple of burnt sausage rolls. As he looked at the last one, he thought "I should take this Tommy Boy." Suffering with 'severe authority problems'...Serdg still wasn't comfortable with the apparent lack of authority in Rainbow Land. Everyone was kind, and very loving towards him. No nasty comments...no reason for him to bite his tongue. "Oh, bubbles." He sighed. Then he strode out of his room, carrying the last sausage roll....towards the field where the resident moose was now residing.

I need to log off for a bit, my daughter needs a ride lol. I've added a little bit more but have to leave it at that, for a while.
Be back later....carry on without me, hehe!
jacy

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Jacy looks up from her notepad, and reads Homer's latest response. Considers having him killed off in Chapter 12.

*sad*

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

HomerinNC

Wimps

Hey! It was only a two hour nap. I think you're jealous.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by woodsmom

Here's the Irises...

And here's my rainbow hat....resplendent with a rolly!

Right....off for my bike ride before it gets dark and let the paint dry!

Rainbows
Jane

PS This was waaay to cute not to share....

Roll on my promotion to Nain!
edit on 5-3-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Good morning everyone!

That's so pretty Jane, I love botanical prints. Are those tiger lilies in the center? I love the hat too, I actually have a wool winter beanie that matches it! We do have a bit in common.

Tdawg, I know, but I still like it! I'm glad to see you survived the group hug!

Jacy! You really do have an excellent talent! Thank you for more story! I hope you feel better today.

Tsu, I have two little boys that are great at pooper scooper duty, we will give it to them. I will help you out with the other housecleaning to let Jacy rest. Besides I think my oldest, JP might enjoy meeting Zack. The youngest, Jet, can give stinky kitty a run for his money, hehe, but please keep him away from the gerbil gun. He is especially mischievous, who knows where that could go.

Here is some caffeine for everyone.

Oh, and Homer, here are some nice salmon steaks for you to add to the mix. I almost brought moose, but that might offend Tommy.

I might not be around much for a few days, but I will try and pop in. But thank you all again for being so sweet!

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

angelchemuel
reply to post by woodsmom

I'm still here!
Being a Clinical aromatherapist, did you know Irises are one of the few flowers that its oil cannot be extracted from?
@Gordi....what's CFS?......just so you pick it up tomorrow...rainbow dreams sir.
Rainbows
Jane

Just catching up... Hi everyone!

@jane - CFS is Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, sorry I didn't even realise that I'd mentioned it! Duh!
It's a form of M.E. and I've had it for over 10 years now.
hey ho.
LOVIN' The Rainbow Hat btw!! very fetching!

@Dawg - GROUP HUG!!!! LOL Lovin' your chapter!!

@True - Ahhh Long Lies In.... I remember them..... (pre-kids) LOL

@Cody - "codyplosion" LOL!!! (My codyctionary is gettin' BIGGER!)

@[[[[[jacy]]]] - Lovin' it, lovin' It, LOVIN' IT!!!!!! You are so well suited to telling our story!!! LOL

Righty - I think I'm just about back up to date...

Helloooo!

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Afternoon sir.
CFS....of course...stoopid me, sorry. Not nice, but by the looks of it you seem to be handling it really well. Good on you.

Right, back to some more painting....but I still have my eye on you lot!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

jacygirl
Serdg still wasn't comfortable with the apparent lack of authority in Rainbow Land. Everyone was kind, and very loving towards him.

Done tell anyone, but I am actually an anarchist. We are a misunderstood, but proud people!

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
@Jane - I'm in a.... decorative mood tonight!

I just put some more pics up in the LOUNGE

Are you ready to gimme a clue to your.... "cryptic" message yet???? :::baffled::: !! LOL !!

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Serdgiam

jacygirl
Serdg still wasn't comfortable with the apparent lack of authority in Rainbow Land. Everyone was kind, and very loving towards him.

Done tell anyone, but I am actually an anarchist. We are a misunderstood, but proud people!

Hey Serdge!
How Goes It? (I didn't understand your last post!! LOLOL - must have misunderstood??)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Oh not too shabby!

And yes, my point is proven!

(really though, most people dont have any idea what the concepts behind the actual idea are. Its used synonymously with "riots and violence," when it is more about respecting the sovereign nature of each and every individual. We must be able to rule ourselves to succeed at this point in human history. Long topic, not for here!)

Anyway, someone said "legos!?" I am building an entire housing system based on that idea, with extensive new technologies backing it all! Neat stuff!

So yeah, toys are awesome. Especially when you can live in them more comfortably than most "primitive" dwellings.

edit on 5-3-2014 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Serdgiam

jacygirl

It's all good. Every one from every sect, tribe and country are often misunderstood. I've been called everything under the sun. But it wash off me like water off a ducks back.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

TDawgRex

Serdgiam

jacygirl

It's all good. Every one from every sect, tribe and country are often misunderstood. I've been called everything under the sun. But it wash off me like water off a ducks back.

Aye! But YOU deserve it!!! LOL (ducking)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

*Slides sideways into thread*

Had to go for ride to let off some steam, and catch up on the bolt hole thread.

Hi Guys

Codyplosion was phrase coined by True the last time I went head to head with my new boss.

It wasn't pretty, but I came out on top again
Those angels kick butt when asked

Loving the new chapter,

Jane ......... Tres chic with the roll up

Cody

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join