It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Hi

Hope your doing great
you sure have that sparkle that makes everyone keep coming back

(like me)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by woodsmom

I have a picture of Irises in my bedroom....think you'll like...I'll post it tomorrow once I get on my sons nuclear powered, turbo powered lappy....my Pippin can't cope!
*note to self....don't forget piccy of rainbow hat either!*

Apricot smelling Irises! Oh no.....I can smell them now....yummy!

You and I have a lot in common......

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

You made it! Excellent! The thread makes excellent happy bedtime reading....which is where I'm heading shortly....Shirley MacLaine and The Camino are beconing for a 3rd time read

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by woodsmom

Hi Mom, it's a quarter past midnight here lol.

It's going very well thank you. I keep losing track of where I was in the threads though haha.

Hows you?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Yep, the clan seems to be getting bigger.

And as for Jacy, I'm sure she is still tryin' to wrap her head around this thread. A bit story...a bit real life. I'm sure it can be confusing at times.

Myself? I'll remain in fantasyland, but remain true to me. Who could ask for more.

Besides, it is helping me to hone my writing chops.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Right...I'm off to bed with Shirley and a very long walk

Nos da
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

It seems like we do.
I thank you for showing me this place! I will share photos of my gardens when they are in full bloom this year, usually around summer solstice. I'm surrounded by male energy constantly and they are my refuge. It seems I may have found another one here. I would love to see your picture, and your hat. I will sit down in the morning and see if I can't write my chapter for you all. I'm kind of surprised that I found somewhere to fit, fishing and flowers hehe. Good night!

Tsu, it's just about 4 in the afternoon here. My time zone never matches with anyone else's. I hope you have a wonderful night sleep. I really should get started on dinner though so I may not be back around until the little ones go to bed, and then it's my savored quiet time with my honey.

TDawg, I really do like your camper a few pages back! Hopefully as a newcomer I can make the clan proud.

I have always liked the idea of being a rainbow warrior myself. Well,my little one is up and cuddly, I will talk to you all later.
edit on 4-3-2014 by woodsmom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Since Jacy seems to be busy…or asleep (It is getting late here). I will try to continue the story from my Point of view. We have “The Shed”, “The Bolthole” and the “Rainbow Lounge”. So I am going to try to stay truthful to this here thread. And the story continues…

TDawg sensed something was amiss. The revelry that he had joined seemed to be advancing on him. “What is this?” he thought. “Am I to be a sacrifice? If so, that really sucks!”

The crowd advanced all laughing merrily. Tdawg patted himself down while backing away. “What!?, no weapons? How can this be?”

He desperately looked around for something. No branches to swing with. No rocks to throw. And yet the crowd advanced. He yelled to Homer to help who ignored him with the exception of one uttered phrase. “It’s for your own good.”

“Stay away! I’m warning you! I don’t want to hurt you!” he cried. Being as they knew he was unarmed and that he wouldn't actually hurt them, they laughed and rushed him.

“Stay Back! I’m seri…ACK!” Never before had he been crushed by a group hug. It was actually uncomfortable for him, but at the same time reassuring. That alone made the duality of it all made it uncomfortable.

The crowd backed off all smiling. “Nice joke and all,” TDawg muttered, “but you all know I’m not that at all comfortable with expressing feelings right?”

Jane stepped forward. “Sometimes it takes a push.” And they rushed him again.

The screams echoed into the night, followed by jovial laughter. If someone was in the hills on the outskirts, they would have turned around and gone back the way they came.

edit on 4-3-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

woodsmom
TDawg, I really do like your camper a few pages back! Hopefully as a newcomer I can make the clan proud.

I have always liked the idea of being a rainbow warrior myself. Well,my little one is up and cuddly, I will talk to you all later.
edit on 4-3-2014 by woodsmom because: (no reason given)

Obviously, that RV is not mine, but I could see myself building one like that for grins and giggles.

You and your little ones sleep tight, and don't let the bedbugs bite.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I like this - As you can see, apparently I was sleeping off the dinner when the group hug was going on, so I missed out.

Oh well, at least the weekend is coming up, so I can actually be inside the story instead of an observer.

As for the comments, I've been laughing on my end of the screen.

-fos

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by fossilera

I do try to be humorous on line as in real life (though I can be serious as well). I look at this storyline as a way to get past my writing block and explore new things. Here's my first short story. It's pretty dark. www.abovetopsecret.com...

And to be truthful, most of them are. I'm trying to break out of that mold. I am a big fan of comedy when it parodies real life. Dave Barry, Monty Python, Douglas Adams, etc.

But I must admit. This thread is fun. It stirs the imagination.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Had a very busy day today and a nice one at that!

True Brit, many of the sellers on e-bay ARE small businesses, or just someone trying to make a buck here and there selling their used items.

I have a sweater that I bought second hand from e-bay and I can't go anywhere without people complimenting on how gorgeous it is. I have saved a fortune on so many things from there.

It's so hard trying to catch up in here! I knew I'd miss all the fun...Then again, I had some fun of my own.

Went out to lunch, bought some craft supplies, checked out some lap tops. I want a new one. Got cookies and cheese cake and other goodies. Steak was on sale. Wanted a few fish for my tank but too cold for fish shopping. I'll wait for the warmer weather. When it's nicer out I can get my herb plants and flowers too.

Made a sock puppet with my great nephew who is 5 years old. That kid cracks me up all the time. He is so bright and so funny. Love that boy! His name is Cody. LOL Hear that Cody?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Found this little guy outside the shed. Can we keep him?

Sophie thought he was cool. I think it has something to do with the colors.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Good morning warriors

Got a shed load of work to get through here, I'll be running around like a blue bummed ferret today.

I need some battle music

That'll do for a start, ease my way into it

Cody

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Homer looks at TDawg and guffaws at the look on his face as he's group hugged.
"Homer....you....you....WHY DIDNT YOU WARN ME?" TDawg muttered as he staggered back to the grill.

Homer looked up from the grill, the meats were sizzling to perfection. "And miss the look on your face? Not a chance!"
Homer chuckles as he returns his attention to the grill.

"Excuse me, you're Homer, right?" a voice to Homer's right asks. He turns and notices Fossil. "What did they just do to him?" He asked, gesturing over to the still dazed TDawg .
"Gave him a group hug," Homer replied while flipping burgers.
"Group hug? What is a group hug?" Fossil asked confusedly.
"It's used to show a group affection with one another, to make the recipient know he is loved. It's used for a bunch of different things. Zack!"
Zack runs up to see what's going on, Homer hands him a platter of already cooked foods from the grill. "Take this to Night Star, she knows where it's to go. Don't drop em!" Zack takes the platter and moves off.
Fossil still stands there confused.
"A group hug, you humans really are confusing," he continues to mutter

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Morning chaps and chapesses!

Just caught up from the top of the page. Brilliant bits of script yet again. A group hug, what a lovely way to wake up this morning
even if TDawg almost made it sound like a rugby scrum when we rushed him a second time! Which is fine....I loves my rugby.

Just popping over to the lounge and then the bolt hole to see what's happening, and then I'll be back with the two photos I've promised.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Good Morning Shed-dwellers!!
And Big-house people too!

I'm sorry, got hit by a crushing headache, and had to lay down.
Thank you guys for continuing with the story....I just couldn't write yesterday.

Hi Qumulys...welcome! Our clan is expanding, so glad you could join us!

Ruff...I'm glad you're becoming a 'regular'...just jump in whenever you want to!

*sloppy doggy kisses* for TDawg...cuz it's cute when you blush!
*hugs* Homer for feeding these fine folks!

Jane, Tsu, Night Star, TrueBrit, Gordi, Serdgiam, fossilera, woodsmom, Cody, Rod....EVERYONE...
so nice to wake up to find any of you here!

Oh sweet mother of.....where's my coffee? *whimper*
jacy

edit on 5-3-2014 by jacygirl because: it's too early

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Homer and TDawg said they would post a sign, for the guests arriving for the big party.

*sigh*
I know they mean well.
jacy

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Good Morning Back at ya Jacy! Just slapped some freshly ground in the Keurig and looking forward to my first cup 'o Joe for the day.

Sorry to hear about your headache. I've always thought that people who suffer from migraines to be stronger than me. I rarely get sick or have headaches, but when they do pop up they seem to make up for lost time and not only am I miserable, but I know that I make everyone around me miserable as well. (Sorry about that folks) I'm such a baby at times.

And I don't blush...OK, I do, but I DON"T LIKE IT!

I hope your day goes good.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   

I love Rugby! Though some of my aches and pains of today probably stem from playing it in my youth. I've never understood why it has such a small following here in the US.

I played on my units Rugby and American Football team while stationed in Germany and that is where I earned my screen name.

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join