It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 395
<< 392  393  394    396  397  398 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
He looked around this realm to which he had been introduced. “WhoDaThunk?”, he chuckled to himself, “I’ve actually had a good time here.”

He looked at the ship with its Skull bow and bright colors and Homers ship flitting about overhead and had reservations.

“Hell, it’s not like we are trying to be inconspicuous. Should be interesting.”, especially since he had no experience sailing.

With that, TDawg set off towards the ship, wondering how in the hell he could get Homer to stop flitting about like a gol-durned pixie long enough for him to get on. That guy was just having too much fun up there.

ETA! Five pages to go! C'mon folks! Times a wastin'!

edit on 21-5-2014 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
Hey... did any of you guys subscribe to my youtube channel?

I only ask, because I have two subscribers, only one of whom allows their subscriptions to be public, and therefore viewd by anyone, including the persons to whom they may have subscribed.

The reason I really ask, is that in my experience of using Youtube, one tends to comment, and like a video, before one decides to subscribe to its authors channel. I have no comments, and no likes as far as I know, so it seems like the normal chain of events has been disrupted to some degree here.

The only reason I can think of, for someone to have subscribed to my channel, bearing in mind the infrequency with which I create video, and the content of those videos, which are pretty much exclusively ATS related, or meant for the membership by and large, is that the subscribers are fellow members of ATS, but which ones?

I am your mysterious subscriber Hun! LOL I made a comment on your page today. I was hoping you'd make some music vids. For some reason, when I made an account for youtube, they wouldn't take my Night Star posting name. I do remember making a comment on a vid and telling you I was Night Star once. Sorry about the big mystery.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Oh my God, LOL I just read other comments. I am not a stalker, honest! LOL I had no idea I would cause such a stir. I am so sorry! Like I said in my comment, I once made a comment on one of your vids and said it was me Night Star. Maybe it was the valentine one that isn't up anymore?? I'm innocent I tell you! Hahahaha Glad a police officer didn't show up at my door or anything. That would have freaked me out royally! Whew!

I just love heavy metal like you and was anxious to see if you would eventually put up some music vids. That and if anything ever happened here it would be another way of staying in touch. I have e-mails of many of the other members here. Anyway, you can relax now.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tsu322
a reply to: Night Star

Hiya Night! Thank you.

OMG, I can't believe you are doing xmas shopping! I normally leave mine until about a week before and do a few mad rushes.

Are you thinking of adding to our story before we go? I probably will when it's all calmed down here and I can concentrate. So long as the eight pages doesn't go really fast.

I used to wait until close to xmas to shop and it drove me insane and made me sooooo broke! Now, whenever I am out and find some amazing bargain, I buy the item and put it in a big wicker basket or on a shelf in my closet and when a birthday or xmas comes, I'm all set. Then when xmas is close I concentrate on making pomander balls with moss, cinnamon sticks and cloves, add a beautiful ribbon and maybe small feathered cardinal to sit on top as an extra gift and maybe some candy or goodies in a pretty container to also add. I have more time to shop for pretty boxes and bags for the gifts and don't feel pressured for waiting until the last minute.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Ooh Gordi, nice conservatory!!!! Good job!!

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Just got a private message from CC and she wants me to tell you all that she and Syx says hello and that they hope to be back online soon.

5 pages and counting.
Not sure how to make the transition from finding the artifact to leaving on a ship. If someone else posts about it, I can follow them maybe.

Are we all leaving on the same ship or different ones? Shouldn't we all be together on the same one? Less chaotic that way?

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Ok, me and Jiminey are gonna go watch movies. Pretty slow night tonight. Sure hope True isn't having nightmares of a mysterious stalker.

Maybe Dawg and Homer and Gimme and whoever else is up can check in on the shed.
Goodnight and sweet dreams all! Sprinkles extra faery dust for True so he has good dreams.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Just got a private message from CC and she wants me to tell you all that she and Syx says hello and that they hope to be back online soon.

5 pages and counting.
Not sure how to make the transition from finding the artifact to leaving on a ship. If someone else posts about it, I can follow them maybe.

Are we all leaving on the same ship or different ones? Shouldn't we all be together on the same one? Less chaotic that way?

It may be a flotilla. I saw so many cool ideas. But I would make my bunk on the skull ship. I think Homers ship is more of a runabout/skiff that flies. Then of course we have the airships that are cool also.

Chances are that I'll be in and out all night as I am similar to True. I have a hard time sleeping with humidity. But things seem to be getting better for now.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Haha!

Hey Night Star! So it was you! Heh. Ok ok, false stalker alarm... You know, aside from on the part of the other subscriber who cannot be named.

I am going to stop talking about that now, since I had a post removed for being off topic which was on the subject of youtubby...

Now, regards to who should be on what ship, how many ships there should be, and so on.... I think that the vessels should all moor up at a central location, perhaps a handy island, or something? That would make the issue somewhat less confusing!

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Good idea True!

I kinda liked that welsh ship. I do have some welsh in my heritage.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I did post the fleet some time back, so just to remind folk

Night hon...here's yours, Syx and cc boat...seeing as you like flying the dragons around here

Here's the boys boat....as mentioned by TDawg....

Here's the girls boat.....

Homer and Foss on the other hand.....well it's cloaked at the moment, but I'm sure Homer will give you a peek

(It's a few pages back)

Right, I better carry on getting my cabin sorted, it's coming on nicely

Finnished the mess last night

OK...I'm promoting myself to Admiral

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Gordi knelt quietly among the dust & debris on the floor of the old church, scouring the rubble for clues. Something was very, very wrong. Every fibre of his senses told him that evil had been at work here, but he just couldn’t figure it out yet.
He remembered being in the ruin, and finding... something?
Then it all got a bit...crazy! and everyone rushed off to War!
But, WHY? What had happened that made everyone so war-hungry?

He was convinced that there was more to this than meets the eye, and he just had to find out what it was.

He could see the Altar and the Dragonstone... There was the broken bough of a large tree which had crashed through the old roof at some point, and a big ragged hole in the floor... A rope... and...
“WAIT A MINUTE!!” He cried,
“We found a Scroll down in the chamber beneath that opening! I’m SURE we did. It was.... it was... an Elvish riddle? Or a challenge of some sort?”
And he ran over to the opening and peered in.
Sure enough, there in the dark chamber lay an ancient scroll, but wary of what had happened before, he decided to try and retrieve the parchment without physically entering the chamber... maybe they had been the victims of a spell?

He quickly went to the large entrance doorway of the church and looked around for some Goosegrass. “We used to call this stuff STICKY WILLY when I was wee” he thought aloud. And it was called STICKY WILLY for a reason...
He pulled a cord from his jacket pocket and tied a bundle of Goosegrass to one end as he strode back inside to the edge of the opening.
Casting the bundle down into the chamber below, it fell onto the parchment and Stuck Fast! A quick pull on the cord and he had the scroll in his hands.
“Right! Now to Work!” He looked at the writing on the scroll and suddenly remembered; “Damn! It’s in ancient Elvish, and I only know a few words, but hang on... Nightstar translated this for us already.... I’m sure she did! Now, what was it again???

“From broken branch to swirling sea,
The path shall wind to set him free.
But dither not, nor seek ye rest,
Until ye hath completed quest.

For sands of Time are flowing now,
From valley-low to hill-top how?
A game in motion ye hath set,
But Evil lurks in darkness yet.”

“THAT’S IT!!!” he exclaimed!
There must be a path from near here, which winds down to the Sea, where the abandoned fleet of Pirate Ships are?
Our challenge must be to FREE someone...... THE GUARDIAN!!!
Of Course! Nightstar had pointed out that The Guardian of the Dragonstone was missing! That’s It!!!

But Why had this been forgotten before??? Who or What was powerful enough to take the Guardian, AND to cast a spell on all of us to make us forget?? Why had they left the Dragonstone??
So many questions!!! and.... Where was the path??
Could it be the tunnel the guys had spotted running off from the chamber below??

“From broken branch to swirling sea...”?
Hang on... there was a BIG broken BRANCH right next to the Altar at the entrance to the chamber! This HAD to be it!

“I think I’m gonna need some help for this next part!” he mused... “Staring down into the dark tunnel...”

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Just one word...

Nice! Very well done! (OK, more than one)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Very nicely tied together sir

I doff my cap to you.

Hi guys how are we all ?

Dawg we had your storm at work today, and it's looking like it's heading this way again.

We had the lot, massively heavy rain drops like marbles, thunder, lightning, and hail I was worried would dent the roof of car.

And you guessed it, it happened right in the middle of a break when I was outside having a smoke.

Open the dictionary and look under drowned rat ...................... it now says: See Cody

Cody

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Helloooooo Shedalots!

You wont believe the excitement I've had here today! I'm like a pig in poo!

There was a storm going on outside with thunder and lightning and no more than two seconds between them so I got a coffee, went to the office to watch it. I was minding my own business listening to music on the headphones and pottering about (We've had storms for about 4 days now so the novelty wore off a bit).

So anyway the entire room lit up white and it sounded like an explosion or a building falling around me! I've got fricking whiplash in my neck and shoulder from jumping! I have no idea what was stuck but feck it was close!

I had all the electrics and phone stuff out of the walls, doors and windows shut, rat cage open, dressed and in rubber wellies, camara filming, life savings and ID in my bag, 360 check around the area for smoke and all under four minutes! No fires or anything though, just whiplash.

LOL, I was sat around worrying then about my Dad getting home and finding all his stuff off. I'm banned from even looking at the wires behind the tele.

It was fun though. (Apart from my poor neck)

In other news Phoebe is mostly OK, she has a wound on her leg just above her foot that is probably a bite from another cat so she has anti inflammatories and antibiotics. She has a check up tomorrow to see how she is getting on, if the swelling hasn't gone down she will probably have an x-ray.

Going to catch up properly...

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Tsu322

So your cat is ok? Thats good.

But you have Whiplash? Well, at least you did not Ride The Lightning! I love when Metallica track and album names can be inserted into conversation in a contextually appropriate way!

In all seriousness though Tsu, I am very sorry to hear that you are in pain, and very glad to hear that the hand of God did not smite you down with fire and fury. A world without Tsu, would be pretty much poo! Please avoid becoming a Tsu Kebab for as long as possible!

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Well no doubt you were more worried about Tiddles than your good self Tsu

Great to hear Tiddles is fine, bummer to hear about your whiplash

Mrs C just informed me that I booked flights home from the gathering for the Monday, NOT the Sunday

OOPS

Oh how we laughed..................... so I went to change the booking

Oh how we stopped laughing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUCH

Oh well it's only money LOL ish

Cody

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Oh Nooooooooooo!!! That's Not Good! (About the flights!) Bummer.

Jings Man - You could have just stayed another night? Make a Long Weekend Of It??

Shame. Was it REALLY painful? Bet it was. Bloomin' Leeches.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Tsu hunny - that sounds mental!
I'd like to have seen a video of you dashing about sorting everything out! ...to the Benny Hill Theme!!!! LOL
Glad everything's ok! Hope the whiplash isn't too severe?
Gx

PS - Found a good look for one of our Elven lady Pirates!
What do you think?
G
edit on 22-5-2014 by Gordi The Drummer because: i wanted to add a PS

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Tsu still couldn't get her head around everything that had happened recently. Of all the things she imagined she could encounter in the land of Rainbows, war was definitely not one of them. She didn't see it coming.

She didn't see the need for armour either and for a while she regretted this.

"I hate war" she uttered. "It's so confusing!"

War wasn't supposed to give you a sense of peace. War is meant to scare you, it's not supposed to make you think that every things going to be OK. And isn't it supposed to be the enemy that scares you most?

Tsu shrugged and tried her best to ignore the fear. Throwing her stuff into the trunk she double checked the contents.

"Telescope? Check
Pistol? Check
Rum? Check
Eye patch? Feck that for a laugh!"

"I just hope they haven't left port yet" thought Tsu. "I really do need to start using an alarm.

new topics

top topics

<< 392  393  394    396  397  398 >>

join