It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 394
<< 391  392  393    395  396  397 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Not so as anyone would notice True

I'll post a piccie later of what I've been spraying

You'll understand that end of the day I was self hypntised.

Just going to turn my roast potatoes.

Cody

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599
Thank you for your support guys, and I could do with all the positive vibes I can get at the mo.

@ Foss......did Angel land safely????

Right, quick bike ride down the shop to get some baking spuds and bacon and eggs for the boys brekky. He has 2 exams tomorrow. I tried cooking my bacon in coconut the other morning OMFG....NEVER again will I use olive or other oil. The bacon literally just disintegrated in my mouth, it wasn't greasy and it brought out the flavour with no trace of coconut!! NOM NOM NOM!!!
I'll bring some up with me for The Gathering so you guys can try it.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Hey... did any of you guys subscribe to my youtube channel?

I only ask, because I have two subscribers, only one of whom allows their subscriptions to be public, and therefore viewd by anyone, including the persons to whom they may have subscribed.

The reason I really ask, is that in my experience of using Youtube, one tends to comment, and like a video, before one decides to subscribe to its authors channel. I have no comments, and no likes as far as I know, so it seems like the normal chain of events has been disrupted to some degree here.

The only reason I can think of, for someone to have subscribed to my channel, bearing in mind the infrequency with which I create video, and the content of those videos, which are pretty much exclusively ATS related, or meant for the membership by and large, is that the subscribers are fellow members of ATS, but which ones?

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

This is what I've been spraying, every 6 mm groove needs to sprayed individually from 2 directions and the board wiped dry.

As you can no doubt imagine by the end of the day, having spent it looking at light and dark stripes, I was in a state of pretty much self hypnosis.

I had to go and drink a coffee after work before I felt safe to drive !!

Cody

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Jane I'm sooooooooooooooo looking forward to trying that

And meeting you all of course

Cody

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
Hey... did any of you guys subscribe to my youtube channel?

I only ask, because I have two subscribers, only one of whom allows their subscriptions to be public, and therefore viewd by anyone, including the persons to whom they may have subscribed.

The reason I really ask, is that in my experience of using Youtube, one tends to comment, and like a video, before one decides to subscribe to its authors channel. I have no comments, and no likes as far as I know, so it seems like the normal chain of events has been disrupted to some degree here.

The only reason I can think of, for someone to have subscribed to my channel, bearing in mind the infrequency with which I create video, and the content of those videos, which are pretty much exclusively ATS related, or meant for the membership by and large, is that the subscribers are fellow members of ATS, but which ones?

It seems you have an ATS stalker True !!!

Is there no name you can trace back through the mods or something ?

Cody

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

ARRRGH!

Hell no dude! That is a one way ticket to ride on the Crazy Train if I ever saw one! If you have been doing that all day, I reckon it might be wise to get you an early night, and avoid doing things that might give you eyestrain!

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Ok, so one of the susbcribers is called Tylorian on Youtube, but they have not published any videos of their own it seems, just various videos from other users, which is pretty weird.

I have asked them why they subscribed in their "discussion section". I am genuinely baffled as to why someone would subscribe to that channel. I mean, I have very few videos, all of them pretty short, and none of them containing very much artistry or import!

As for chasing down the subscribers through moderators, I assume you mean here?? Well, I somehow doubt that the ATS mod mob would have access to the information required to answer my question! It would involve being able to access history records for the user of Youtube for a start, and that... that just is not possible unless you work for a three letter agency, rather than a three letter website!

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Did a member search

Nobody here using that, Gbro's a bit of wiz at this sort of stuff, he might have more of an idea,

And very limited access to photoshop for me tonight, just the three avatars, but they were for a dear friend.

I'm seriously doubting my ocular function if I don't finish this job tomorrow.

Specsavers here I come, let's try and make the ocular challenged Cody look sexy with those shall we ?

Cody

edit on 21/5/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I have made a video requesting that susbcribers comment on my vids, or somehow communicate why they chose to subscribe to my nonsense channel !

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

@Cody & @True
I'll go take a look-see.
G

PS - There's defo 2 subscribers on Trues channel, but from my end I can't get any more info.
Apparently I have 11 subscribers on mine? but only 6 that I can see information on.

It looks like you can only see your subscribers who want to be known?
Quote from youtubby: "Only subscribers who share their subscriptions publicly are shown."??
I'm guessing that there is an option in the settings for "hiding" your subscription ID?? Why on Earth would you do that???
Strange.
Sorry bud, that's as far as I can get.
G
edit on 21-5-2014 by Gordi The Drummer because: i wanted to add a PS

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Well I'm glad you know where you're going for a looksee.....

@True....link please sir....not that I can help on the technical front, I'm just being plain bloomin' nosey

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Just a thought True - Do you have analytics running on your youtubby account?
It should show up on the panel at the left hand side when you're looking in your own channel at the "Dashboard" I think it's called? Among "Video Manager" "Community" "Channel Settings" etc?
That might tell you where the viewers/subscribers are based?

@Jane - LOL am look-seeing at Trues youtubby account, via his previously posted video (lighting ciggy with mag. glass). He has 2 subscribers to his account and was trying to ID them.
cheers
G

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Interestingly, my analytics page reports that I have no subscribers, despite the subscribers section displaying 2, one of whom is not making their subscription preferences known, and the other, the youtube username of whom I have already provided.

The "demographics" segment of the analytics page claims that there is not enough data to run any location data off from...

Personally I am getting the distinct impression that either Google and Youtube are not as clever as people make out, or something is awry. I mean, either I have subscribers or I do not. If I do not, then the icon showing my subscribers which has the number 2 next to it, is in error.

I am at a total loss!

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
And again, it seems that I have the luck of being on while this place is still alive

True, Jane, & Gordi - How are you all doing tonight?

Out my way, it's a bit humid out here, and the fact that I have the over going is not helping things.
-fos

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: fossilera
And again, it seems that I have the luck of being on while this place is still alive

True, Jane, & Gordi - How are you all doing tonight?

Out my way, it's a bit humid out here, and the fact that I have the over going is not helping things.
-fos

Oven going maybe? LOL

I've been in and out all day myself, though haven't posted anything here. I did do a good deed today though...I think. I rescued a Snapping Turtle from the road and took it to my little lake/large pond and released him.

Then I saw a bunch of gooslings. Oops...too late. But I guess he/she will be eating good for the next few days.

I'm kind of pissed off and kinda happy at the same time. Never did get the severe weather that was promised, but then again, the water table needs the time to soak up what we had recently.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Don't know how much a good deed rescuing the snapper was; I've run into them in some of the rivers over here, and at least twice my walking stick magically broke. I probably would have done the same, provided it was a young one.

You know, I was a bit disappointed myself - they said severe weather for us, and it just kind of vanished around the time they said it was going to hit; left the windows open all the way too.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

It was a Snapper in the road. Way outside it's element. I couldn't bring myself to let it get run over. (Plus there were a bunch of kids poking at it with a stick...so there are safety concerns there as well)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

In that case, I would have rescued it then - Kids + nothing to do + misc animals don't equal good things in my book. In fairness, I've rescued two snappers.

The first was a baby, and I was 7 - Asked my parents if I could keep it, and they almost relented, until they saw that it was what it was.

The second was full grown, and probably got done laying it's eggs - Just as in your case, kids thought it would be amusing to try & get it to break a stick. Thankfully, they thought it would be cooler to put the turtle in a garbage can, and send it flying into the local pond, after I suggested it. That turtle was trying to bite everything that moved (I'd like to think that after it was in the pond, it realized that we were "saving" it).

top topics

<< 391  392  393    395  396  397 >>

join