It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 381
<< 378  379  380    382  383  384 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Tsu322

ahh...hahahaha...
It wasn't really a shopping trip earlier today!
My fish ran out of food yesterday, I was too sick to get them more...so this morning, they all glared at me!

It was pouring rain, and I looked like Death (and still felt like it too)...but I knew a store that opened at 8am that sold tropical fish flakes....soooo...of I went, lol.
Later I logged off to have a much needed shower....then spent almost 3 hours drying my hair.

I think we should maybe begin the next thread with Gordi's writing...he has some awesome stuff! Besides, everyone (except me, lol) seems to be in 'writing mode'....so hopefully we can put it altogether!
Make sure you SAVE everything that you've written (for the story) on your computer, so it can be put back in the new thread...yes?

Back to you, Tsu Nami!

jaky

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Lol, I'm running out of human food here let alone pet food. I have half a foot squared of Galaxy chocolate though so it's all good!

It was lovely here, bright and crisp again but then saying that we have had nice weather for a few months now I think. I predict hose pipe bans followed by more floods in the summer and more drought in Autumn. You heard it here first!

That sounds cool. I haven't saved anything to the computer yet. I know Gordi has all of your writings and I think Syx was going through the others but if not I could have a go. I'll have to ask Syx when he comes on.

I'm getting really impatient to read Gordi's story now lol, we've been talking about it for ages.
It's like waiting for a film to come out.

Plus there is the writers comp coming up and I'm going to reread through all of the story here so I really don't think I will be getting much done this month.

Hehe, cool name innit?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

foss looked around at all the warriors lined up for battle - True with his banner, Tsu & her pixie army (phew, thankfully they now had something productive to do; too many pixies and not enough to think about equaled bad things), Night close to the forest, and Syx + the Dawg flying forward.

"psh" he muttered with a smirk "Everyone's wearing chain mail to fight spiritual entities; it takes energy to fight energy". With that thought, he secretly crept back to the shed, and pulled aside the bundle that he brought while everyone was trying to group hug TDawg & Homer.

The bundle was small, and consisted of foss' worn leather concealment robe (the robe changed colors to match the background, much like the Elven cloaks of old), two swords - one gilt in gold, the other silver, and last but not least, his portable wizard's staff (you never know when you will need one). It wasn't the staff that was valuable, but the crystal used as the energy source - When activated, the crystal spilling light in a multitude of colors, and glowed with an Angelic light (rumor was that a dwarf took three strands from the high elven queen, and set them into a crystal so that the light off of her hair would shine forever...but it was only a rumor).

With a light tap on the ground from the staff, and a burst of rainbow-colored smoke, foss found himself in line with the others, ready for the battle to begin.

After drawing several looks from the pixies, foss's only comment was "One does not simply...go to war without a mage"

@Everyone - Hope your days were amazing. Mine went alright, although I'm finding it a bit ironic right now - I've been looking for someone to "rent" the extra room I have over here...Well, today I got an anonymous email, asking about it - And the ironic part is that she met all my criteria for dating...but she's coming in as a roommate. Still, not complaining, as she is very nice, and I think she will enjoy it over here.

@Jane - Yay, can't wait to welcome the crystal into my collection!

@Jacy - Glad to hear that the mods are somewhat alright with another thread. PM their names; I want to thank them.

-foss

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
God morning all

Seems I have the graveyard shift, whenever I come in everybody is away.

Just a suggestion, when we lose this thread as sad as that day will be, please post a link to whichever thread is started in The bolt hole. Then we can all rally and find each other again.

Dawg

beez sent you this message buddy

Have a great day one and all

Cody

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Wow.
Cody's post was 7 hours ago.
Didja all jump ship on me?

I'm here...having coffee...and procrastinating about my day.
Feel free to join me.
When this thread ends, Imma start a new one. No worries.

I don't give up on family THAT easily.
jacy

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

Wow.
Cody's post was 7 hours ago.
Didja all jump ship on me?

I'm here...having coffee...and procrastinating about my day.
Feel free to join me.
When this thread ends, Imma start a new one. No worries.

I don't give up on family THAT easily.
jacy

Nope, I don't think that we jumped ship. I'm sure that everyone is pensively watching the page count and doesn't want to be the last one.
The last one in is a rotten egg after all.

I have faith that you or Jane will start a new thread. And after all, since you have talked to a MOD and permission was given to start another, maybe instead of being apprehensive about this thread ending we should be racing to the end.

Last one in is a rotten egg! And has to wash the Cat!

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

You just had to tell him, didn't you?

Now it will be all over the interwebz. Me and my big mouth. (figuratively speaking)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

hahahaha....so we're playing 'tag' til the end?
(I'm not so sure I want to be a rotten egg...)

We should be proud of what we've accomplished in this thread.
Friendships....kinship...massive creative writing....it's all good.
Not one poopy-head.
The dragons have eaten all the trolls, and the ogres and demons are being dealt with.
Almost 400 pages guys...a full thread!

Let's do it again!!!!
jacy

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Maybe the next 20 pages should include Gordi's last bit about the shed and our preparations for boarding and setting sail?

Well, If we are all going yo-ho-ho and sailing off on a pirate ship....we can make individual posts about each of us including 'costume' pics (that might be a toughie), not forgetting the ships manifesto to include all the animals, instruments, fluffy bunny slippers and of course rum

We can still call it The Shed II.....because there's still nowhere like home after all....we'll just be going off on a world cruise for a while.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Well, if we are taking the ship, I'm ditching the armor and grabbing my board and life preserver.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

It smells like wet dawg in here now! lol

Jane, sorry...I didn't see your reply up there! Must be this damn eye patch I'm wearing...arghhhh matey...

(I feel like I should upload the song, The Final Countdown soon, hehe)

jacy

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Afternoon all.

How goes the day? I have been working like a mad person today, so I have had little spare time to post in, and prioritised commenting on some current affairs threads (and a thread about a possible bobcat/domestic cat hybrid
) over wasting space on one of our last few precious posts to say hi!

But now, I think I should poke my head in so that folk do not think that I have died or something! So hey everyone!

Right... lunch break is drawing to a close, so I will speak to you lot later on!

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Hehe....see now we're getting into it! I think we could have some fun with this.

Oooo Arrrrr...I takes it this be ye then lass?

And I've done the shopping list

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

(I feel like I should upload the song, The Final Countdown soon, hehe)

jacy

Allow me! (G-version!) LOL
HERE

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
OK...I've found Tsu a swingin' in the riggin'

Here's Night....I think she has a hidden talent she's not telling us about...

Woodsmom .....she looks like the strong silent type...

Found 3 of the boys...Cody, Gordi and True...think it's pretty obvious which is which
...found them down the local Inn...typical

Right...I'm off to round up the rest of the crew...

*flitpoof*

Rainbows
Jane

PS....oops....here's where you work out your pirate name

edit on 15-5-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

No way I'm Captain Kidd LMAO

OK I'm ready

Cody

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Rapscallion Three Gates at yer service, Mum. Yaaaarrrgh!

Why does my name always seem to translate into some type of trouble maker?

My real name translates to "Dark River" from Scotland.

Then the Werewolf thing translated to "Ancient Warrior".

And now "Rapscallion"? WTH!?

I think some one's trying to tell me something maybe?
edit on 15-5-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
You think that's bad Cap'n....I'm TwoToes Kidd....we're RELATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Hi all

I've had this song in my head all day

It seems the urge to sing "The lion sleeps tonight is only ever a whim away"

Cody

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

OMG!