It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 373
<< 370  371  372    374  375  376 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Tsu322

LOL

Tsu I sorted your av I think www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cody

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Thank you soooo much Cody!

I can't believe I have gotten the hang of changing avis so quickly lol. I've worked out how to do it on the uploads page now instead of using the account page.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Nice one [[[[Jane]]]], you're lookin' HOT!! LOL

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Jane that's awesome!! I was finishing another piece for the story when You posted that! Amazing as it is similar in some parts to some of what I had written. I used yours, and added it into mine, and made a few changes to help intro yours, and want to post . Is that ok with You if I did as such? Let me know. I can send it to you on U2U of ya want to see if it will go ok with the newest developements. I believe it will be fine......
Know what, I'll post any way. It is from my POV so it should be kool.
it does end with your magnificent entry!!! coming in a few secs now......

edit on 13-5-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Kool new Avvy Tsu!

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

A negative reaction?

No, of course there won't be a negative reaction. I find the idea of pulling off their arms and beating the little bastards to death with them, to be entirely positive!

In all seriousness though, I might start going out at night more and more as the days grow warmer, simply to ensure that if some little pipsqueak is robbing plants, that I am around to... Dissuade them. Hard.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
"Demons! Great. Just Great.That's all we need here. I would think they would not be able to operate in this magical realm." Syx mentioned to the Group.

The sky began to show swirling clouds. The winds began to pick up and all were wondering what was happening. Colors not there before began to brighten the sky.

We noticed the Glowing Mark on Cody's forearm.

"This Rune Sig glows in impending Danger."
"OK Celts" he said, "Demons are my business."

Gbro we need Excaliber

You start with the Wulver's

And watch out for the goblins all.

"TDawg, did I hear You say You've dealt with Demons before?" Homer asked TDawg.

"Yes. We best lookout for any newcomers to this Realm.Those pests can take many forms. They are a VERY Dangerous Breed." TDawg replied.

Tsu piped in with, " We saw some strangers outland, camped out. They were just sitting around a Fire. They didn't look any different than most people......"

Gordy replied," That's just it Tsu. Demons can take form of Animal, People, Dragons, Pixies even. They are a coniving bunch! We must prepare!"

NightStar was rubbing her temples. " True, go get your Bass Guitar! It will help us."

Everyone stared at Night. "
"what, the music calms the savage beast angle?" Jacy asked.

"In a way. You'll see."

True ran off for His Bass, and returned a moment later.
"Do you want me to blast away the Demons we encounter with this Night?" True asked of Night.

"Hold on a sec now." Night said as she again rubbed her temples and started a soft chant.

Suddenly the Bass Guitar lept from True's hand and rose slowly in the air. It bagan spinning around and shook violently! It started to split, in one, two, three, then dozens of mirror images of itself!!
As the replications began to settle down towards the ground, they were changing appearence. Double edged Battle Axes, Swords, War Hammers began to form and lay themselves on the ground! One lay down as True's original Bass.

" I know we shouldn't ordinarily need items such as these in the Realm, but these are perilous times that call for desperate measures." Night told the fascinated Group.

"Those were in my dreams as well you guys!! Also I saw a beautiful Angel appear, looking ready for Battle!" Tsu told everyone.

"Oh Yah!! I am happy I still have my Bass!! I was a bit worried for a minute there Night!" True says while grinning ear to ear.
"I know this will come in handy as well as all the new weapons. It is, you know, a weapon all into itself!!"

Loud rumbles emitted from the skies. The swirling clouds shined bright RainBow Colors!!! Downward came a form of Winged Splendor. Jane appeared in Full-on Angellic form!!!

"Did I hear somebody say battle?" she growled, she had Excalibur in her hand. Her RAINBOW FAMILY gathered around her.
"Where the hell did you get those wings?" asked Cody.
"Don't worry" she said as she handed Cody Excalibur, "I have wings and weapons for you all". She pulled out her wand and with one deft sweep around her family, they were transformed to Angel Warriors resplendent with wings, armour and weapons.

"Leave those other weapons here. We may need them in future endeavors." Jane told the Group.

"No demons or evil will set our family asunder. I am ready for the mother of all battles" she cried, "Are you?"
With a resounding chorus of aye's, the Rainbow Angels spread their wings and took to the skies......

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
Wait till you see your 'Angel'...I've got one for all of you.
A good old battle is what I'm needing right now......

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Here's your 'Angel' Syx...

Got to abandon this lappy to my son now....so will have to catch up later....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Like WOW Jane!! That is Splendiforous!!! Love Him!!! Yah That's my Full-On Warrior Form!!! Perfect!!!

I was contemplating Joing in the Battle in Dragon form for the Fire Breathing bit, but This Guy looks like He can Breathe Flame as well!!!

Thanx!!!

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Story segment...

BEGIN!

"So...it's a dust up is it? That sounds smashing! I am in exactly the mood for that!" said True, pulling his bass guitar to his chest. "Yes... A capital idea..." he mumbled, as he leaned close to his instrument. He whispered something to the E string, which began to hum. Gripping the guitar by the neck, and holding it inverted, he looked at it with reverence, as blades shot out of the edges, turning his noise machine into a double bearded war axe.

As the merry band flew toward the battle ahead, he passed the blade through a couple of experimental swipes. It's passage through the air caused the strings to sing, and it was a song of death, sonic carnage. As the motion continued, the inlays in the fretboard began to glow with unearthly blue light, and he could feel the weight of destruction building up.

"Time for a different kind of symphony eh folks?" He quipped, laughing maniacally at his own silliness.

"True..." said Cody "I think you might be a bit of a nutter!".

"Cody old chap, I think you might be right!"

TAG!

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Right on True! As ya may have noticed, I had you keep Your Bass in the like 5 posts up story seg! LOL! Man I love this!!!

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: cody599

LOL

Tsu I sorted your av I think www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cody

Cody I'm sorry mate, I think there was a wee error in Tsu's Avatar?
S'Ok - I've sorted it out....LINK to FIXED AVI
Cheers!
G

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I think I have had my bass in my hands more in the story over the last little while than I have in real life for the last month! It's been such a busy time!

How the hell are you anyway Syx? Been up to much ?

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Homer looks at the wings and weapon Angel handed him, grinned and handed them back.
"Angel, I got something more suited to my form of combat. Syx, fly me back to the Shed, I gotta pick up something!"
Syx flew down and Homer jumped onto his back and they flew off.
The rest of the Sheddites looked at each other.
"Ummm, what does Homer have back at the Shed?" Angel asked.
"He's probably getting his grill spatula, he's going to slap the demons to death," Dawg blandly replied. They all burst out laughing.
Syx's Shape appeared in the air again as he flew over the group then landed a short distance away. A person in greenish grey armor jumped off his back, carrying a high tech compound bow, and wearing a visored helmet. Homer's voice came out from the helmet's speakers'
"My Grey friends left this for me when they picked up Zack, they said I might have a need for this,"

**NEXT**

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit
Lol True! Doin strangely at the moment my Friend! Thanx for askin. Besides the theft, doin ok there bud!?

Atthe moment, CC's puter will not go online. after a restart, for whatever reason, she gets a prompt from our internet carrier that says like, please remit payment to restore services. Mine still works fine that I can see so it is a bit odd......
We are way behind and I thought this would be offline a couple days ago...... Now she's pissed. I will probably let her use mine to relieve some tensions here so I may be gone soon.... Oh the dramas life throws at us sucks at times doesn't it?!! Speaking of which, I hope Jacy is alright. Been a while since I've seen a post from her. Same goes for others who pop in every now and then......

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC
Good one Homer!!! I love it!!! Go Buddy Go!!!!!!

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I shoot a bow IRL...

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
Wait till you see your 'Angel'...I've got one for all of you.
A good old battle is what I'm needing right now......

Rainbows
Jane

Oh, gee thanks! Now ya have us all wanting to see.

C'mon lass....Give them up!

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

I remember you discussing that you like your bows bud. That's why yer entry is perfect!! LOL!!!

top topics

<< 370  371  372    374  375  376 >>

join