It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 355
<< 352  353  354    356  357  358 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

LOL - One of my old bands did a cover version of shangalang!! Just for a laugh.
I'm the one in the wig and Spacehopper T-Shirt behind the drums!
LINK TO VID

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Thats the thing I love about Britain from a position of historical interest. You can track from the Romans to the Windsors and with a few exceptions, there are no extensive breaks. The real gaps appear when you go deeper. And of course, history is written by the winners, so it is not all cut and dry. But there is a story, an epic, vast tale to life in Britain.

That is why I am proud to live here, to be a part of the story, in even my own little way.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Well, you can keep your Duke (spit) and his so called Duchess (spit spit puke).....his previous wife a TRUE princess was welcomed with open arms as Princess of Wales. We shall have to wait and see if her son will be as welcomed as Prince of Wales when his father (spit spit) becomes King.

Nice to see we are on the same page of the book!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

man that was so wrong...i didnt mean i wanted to kiss him..wow..i so need to watch what i write now..i meant i was in to the group called KISS...you know the guys who wear make up and dress up funny in high boots..those guys...

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

It really doesn't help your vid spinning when I'm on my third rum Gordi!!!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Jacy Hi! Kool Castle Pic! We had one in our neck of the woods named Warner's Castle. Had it shipped stone by stone to a rural area and had it rebuilt! Can't imagine the cost, but was a kool sight! Srry, no pics.
Hey nothing wrong with farmlands! I grew up in that type of setting. Loved the wide open fields. Some crops, some just a field.
I hate large cities, even though I do Love most everyone, but crowds don't really appeal to me! Except for of course a gathering for a Concert!
Nice to see Ya!!

Jane, not sure how you will take this but seems CC is of lineage to King Charlamagne! She's into geneology and all...... Was also a descendant of William Kidd, Pirate of legends! Neat!

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

ccbears...I wanted to kiss KISS, lol. My parents thought I was a demon-worshipper for liking them.
I still play a KISS cd in my car occasionally....and yeah...I liked the Bay City Rollers for one summer.

I went from nice boys in plaid knickers, to hairy sweaty men in black leather and platform boots.
Hmm...no wonder my parents were concerned.

jacy

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Night Star

I hope your tests are clean and shiny!

How are you, other than worrying about that, and being disgusted with the weather?

You really want to know???
Right now, my precious almost 6 year old great nephew is being tested to make sure he doesn't have cancer. Very nervous about that. That's my niece's boy. My niece's boyfriend's nephew does have cancer and is only 13 years old. And...my nieces boyfriend is having various tests to see why he keeps getting migraines. And Mom, before every holiday says, "well if I'm still here by then." She laughs when I tell her not to talk like that and she says, "well I'm 90, I'm not going to be around forever ya know." Sigh...

Then of course there's medical bills and the fear that when my Mom dies and someone else buys the place, I won't be able to afford the rent. Just too many things on my mind at once.

Aren't you glad you asked? LOL

Didn't mean to be a downer but I feel better getting things out rather than keeping them in and it's important to get support from my friends which I do in here. Thank you!

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

It really doesn't help your vid spinning when I'm on my third rum Gordi!!!

Rainbows
Jane

OMG!! It doesn't spin!!! Jane are you OK???? LOL

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Platform boots. LOL I wore those too. Did you ever do the ankle wobble? LOL

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

do you still play in a band..that is just so cool...

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I was just kidding you cc

No offence was meant, apologies

Cody

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Trying to catch up in here. LOVED all the castle pics!!!!

CC, I'm from Rhode Island in the USA. We are known as the ocean state though it takes us like an hour to get to the ocean. We have some areas for the very wealthy with big mansions and our poor areas where it's not so nice. Many cities including my own, have Native American names. We have many historical buildings here. Don't have time to go digging for pics right now.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Hi Night! don't even worry about being a downer. It's not downer to us to be here for You!
Ya made me Laugh Woman! Ankle Wobble!! LMFAO!!! Reminded me of Your Thread! LOL!!!!
Nice to see You!

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Cody, she wasn't offended! It was more like she was embarrased! LOL!!! Should've seen her come in my room here and tell me of yer post! Was funny as hell bud!! LOL!!!!

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

glad you stopped jumping wait you did stop right..lol..yep you are a bad girl...my parents hated me listen to them but hey if they didnt like their music why did they buy my the records for..some parents..lol...i have almost all their records still..i think i am only missing like 3 or 4 of them..and i wont listen to the KISS now..i liked the old ones alot better..and man gene so scared me even to day i dont like him..ace and paul was who i liked well and peter not gene at all..thank i know think i am going to play some KISS....i also love your castle as well...maybe some day i will get there as it is a little closer then the other ones..need to fine grave stones of my great grand parents..hope you are haivng a great day..take care..

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: TrueBrit

I hope your tests are clean and shiny!

How are you, other than worrying about that, and being disgusted with the weather?

You really want to know???
Right now, my precious almost 6 year old great nephew is being tested to make sure he doesn't have cancer. Very nervous about that. That's my niece's boy. My niece's boyfriend's nephew does have cancer and is only 13 years old. And...my nieces boyfriend is having various tests to see why he keeps getting migraines. And Mom, before every holiday says, "well if I'm still here by then." She laughs when I tell her not to talk like that and she says, "well I'm 90, I'm not going to be around forever ya know." Sigh...

Then of course there's medical bills and the fear that when my Mom dies and someone else buys the place, I won't be able to afford the rent. Just too many things on my mind at once.

Aren't you glad you asked? LOL

Didn't mean to be a downer but I feel better getting things out rather than keeping them in and it's important to get support from my friends which I do in here. Thank you!

Night

My angel is yours for the good, make the lazy git work for a living

Cody

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

First Charlamagne worries me nowt....as to William Kidd...you'll have to take that up with Gordi....mines Capt Morgan from Anglesey

Sir Henry Morgan (Harri Morgan in Welsh; ca. 1635 – 25 August 1688) was a Welsh privateer, pirate and admiral of the English navy[3][4][5] who made a name for himself during activities in the Caribbean, primarily raiding Spanish settlements. He earned a reputation as one of the most notorious and successful privateers in history, and one of the most ruthless among those active along the Spanish Main.

en.wikipedia.org...

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ccbears

do you still play in a band..that is just so cool...

Hi CC!! *waves*

Yeah I play drums for a pub covers band that I just joined recently, and I also play guitar and sing a wee bit too!
Am in the process of setting up a Scottish-folk based band (initially a duo) to do just that!
(We play mad "folked-up" versions or rock songs or country songs like "Jolene"!!! LOL)
LIKE THIS
TURN IT UP LOUD!!! YEAH! (The photos in the video were taken where our "shed gathering" is happening soon!
Apologies to those of you who have already seen this! (Any excuse to whip it out again! Ohhh Matron!)
G

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

man now i just dont know where i want to move to..all these places sound so great..alot better then Illinois i think any ways..but i am sure the history here we have is cool to others..as they didnt know it..its just like we live here so i dont really keep up on to much of it at all..i like old history...like the kings and queen times i dont like that they cut peoples heads off for crazy things they did..but i guess U.S.A is a cool place..i so wished i would have went back to school so many years ago to be a history teacher...syx told me years ago i should but well it never happen..this whole world has so much history to it and i know i will never know it all..

top topics

<< 352  353  354    356  357  358 >>

join