It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 352
<< 349  350  351    353  354  355 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Tsu322

Amps at maximum Captain!

Launching explosive drummer in five...four...three...two.... *silent space explosion*

For some reason, I think Spinal Tap and Star Trek should do a cross over comic or film. I have no idea why, but it would be badass!

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I too would love to see a serious comedic version of Star Trek. "Trouble with Tribbles", or "My Names Mudd" type of thing. The first reboot was pretty good, but the second was only ok. I guess the curse of Trek continues.

And might I ask young man, what on earth are you doing up at this hour? Don't you have work to do tomorrow?

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Well, old chap, as it happens I do have work tomorrow. However, there is an as yet unbroken storm cell hovering over my locality at the moment, and it is playing hell with my central nervous system, getting me all excited and what not! I am hardly likely to drop off with all these changes in pressure and temperature that are going on at the moment!

Besides... It is not as if this would be the first time I have stayed up and burnt the beyond midnight oil !

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Oh...I'll stay awake all night if there is a good thunder boomer. I'll even avoid the beer to do so. I don't know why, but I love storms.
I guess that's why I chase them when I can afford to. I really need to get a video camera. I've been through some serious storms, but never caught them on film, just memory.

I think it's the adrenaline junkie in me.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Nice... Well, as it happens, we appear to be out from under whatever the crap that was, so I am going to slope off and become horizontal for a few hours.

Catch you, and indeed the population of the Shed, in not very long from now lol!

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Have a good nap.

Because that's what it amounts to. LOL Dawg I wish I was young again.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I'm starting to be more and more on a different timezone. I was up at 8am this morning but the coffee abstinence isn't going very well. I can see us having storms over here as well tonight.

Hiya Dawg, I'm normally a night owl! I hate mornings with a passion.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Nite True, sweet dreams.

Dawg I'm off to bed too, it's nearly 3am here. Say hi to the nightshift for me.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Oddly enough, I wake roughly 3am EST every night. It's annoying. I think it's a remnant of my Army days. I wish I could kick the habit and am trying, but after three years, I think it is ingrained.

Back in the days, four to five hours sleep was all I needed...but I was always busy. But since I've retired,these normal days have me all screwed up. But at least I get to nap, which is a good thing.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Sleep well.

*Bangin the garbage can*
NIGHT SHIFT! WAKEY! WAKEY SUNSHINE! Drop your....*ahem* and grab your socks!
edit on 7-5-2014 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

haha syx..dont for get i have all the pictures of that tank at the park...lol...but guess what you are not going to get them...why well cause i cant find the camera thingy again...lalala...not real sure where you put it at again...

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears
Ahem, CC if ya mean the camera patch cord? It is right where I left it. on the floor by your PC! Oh yah, you moved it and I get blamed!! LOL! Isn't that the way guys? Women! Sheesh!!! LOL!!!!!

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
And TDawg, WTF Dude?!?!?!? Keep that racket down will ya? I'm tryin to have a kinipshin fit here while tryin to get This Damn Plex app installed so I can watch some more Game of Thrones on My Roku Box!!!
I had some DVD's from the library but they ended at like season 2, ep 6! Man what a time to stop?!?!?! LOL!!!
My PC will not allow me to install said Plex server because it does not like the root certificates for the app.. Who gives a Flyin F about a damn cert. Man this is not a good way to round off my day. GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
@Jane - Sent you a PM; sparkly crystals always are on my interests list.

@Everyone - Hope your days & nights are going fine! I cannot complain, except that the power is going in & out, so it might be best I get off here soon (Thunderstorms are rolling through).

Goodnight!

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Ummm. I am now alright.(subjective I know)

HELLO Shedders! Please forgive the outburst! or not, I'm ok with me either way. Lol!!
Cody when ya said I'm a nutter, ya got that right bud! LOL!! But I guess someone has to be, so might as well be me!

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Yo Foss Bud! How are ya?! No storms here yet in Illinois under the lake...... Please don't send em my way? LOL!

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
hello all..i am wondering where every one lives..you dont have to answer if you dont like..hope every one has a great night..take cares..
edit on 7-5-2014 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Wow that was a lot to catch up on

Good morning warriors.

@ Night ............................. Cheap ? I hardly think so my friend, you may be monetarily challenged at the moment but your generosity of spirit is priceless.

@ Doc ................... Nice artwork man

@ cc I live in a town called Dunstable just north of London Dunstable

@ Everybody .................... Bloody hell is that the time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great one all, I'll be on my phone in 1/2 an hour or so. Meep meep

LOADSA

Cody

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Hail, well met bud!

How are you today? Apart from later than you thought?

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   

IT was stationed, I was LIVING.....

Rainbows
Jane

PS...Foss...you have U2U....everyone else...the little envelope alert isn't working....again...just a heads up.

edit on 8-5-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 349  350  351    353  354  355 >>

join