It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 349
<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

G' Morn back at ya Syx.

It's supposed to be spotty rain here today, so I think I'll wash and detail the truck...just to guarantee it.

So I'm sure I'll be in and out all day as well. But today is my chili making day. Mmmmmm, chili. Slow cooked and extremely hot and spicy. I know that I'm destroying my guts...but it tastes sooooo good!

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

You are going to have stomach like a collander!

Good luck with the chilli!

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex
You just be sure to keep the rain in yer area bud! I'm lookin forward to a warm sunny day here!
And Ahhhh, Chile!!! I've had the fixin's for some here, but been too lazy to make it! These two here like the way I make it, Naturally, and don't want to even try to match mine! LOL!!!
Hey, Been meanin to mention that My Bio Dad used to be head of the Weapons Manu Plant in Rock Island Illinois for over 30 yrs on Arsenal Island. He headed up the Howitzer Division. There's a park here in town that has one of the earlier models on display built in like 75' or so, everything welded of course so it is inoperable, but a nice piece of equipment none the less! I have a couple pics we recently took, if I can get em off the camera and online I'll post em.....

edit on 7-5-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Nah...I've got a cast iron stomach...most days anyways.

Hot and spicy has quite a few nutrients as well, so it can be good for you. I have a tablespoon of Jalapenos every morning, so that and a cup of joe usually gets me up and raring to go.

Not always...but usually.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Ah...I'm familiar with the Rock Island.

Home of the Springfield Armory as well. I'm saving for a M1A for hunting, but it's slow going. Those things are pricey, and right now it's a "want", not a "need". Know what I mean?

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Yah buddy, I'm familiar with Springfield Armory as well. And I know the 'Want' category very well too! LOL! That seems to be my longest list!
Hey, you got that hose runnin already? Seems we have some clouds passing by and clouding out my SunShine! WTF?!?!?!? LOL!!!!

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Hi Everybody.

Hey Syxbud!
There's an old cannon lying half-buried under a stone wall over on "mysterious Island"!
That's on my list of "interesting local curiosities" to show the troops when they come over for the Gathering!

Strange?? LOL

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Speaking of the gathering - HERES A wee taster Video from just outside my holiday flat
The lighting and camera phone quality are awful, but it gives you a rough idea of what it's like? - The little dark blob in the middle of the 2nd part is actually a Seal, sitting on a rock about 50 feet from me! (Just Filmed at the weekend!)
G

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
Sure Gordy, rub it in! LOL!! Just kiddin Bud! That is a kool piece of history there! Is it def a Lot older than the one I mentioned, I'd bet! LOL! Kool Kool old Cannon!!!

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
...and HERE is the Dr Who themed makeover I gave the flat for Last seasons end of Holiday season celebrations! (Everyone chooses a random theme and decorates their houses/flats just for fun!)

The TV in the bottom left window is showing a Dr Who video I made, celebrating all of the Doctors and their 50th anniversary - we tied it in with another local curiosity "Crocodile Rock" which was 100 years old the same year!
(And called the combined theme: "Croctor Who"!! LOL
G

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Hiya Gordi! Those views look amazing! So peaceful!

Only problem is I doubt I would want to come back to Wales.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tsu322

Hiya Gordi! Those views look amazing! So peaceful!

Only problem is I doubt I would want to come back to Wales.

Hi Tsu!
Well, there is a wee cave on the Island that is currently un-occupied!
But I think you'd miss your home comforts!

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Gordi, I'm a bit away with the fairys here, so could you give me a link to a map of the island please? I want to do some geological, historical and ley line searches....ta very muchly sir!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Gordi, I'm a bit away with the fairys here, so could you give me a link to a map of the island please? I want to do some geological, historical and ley line searches....ta very muchly sir!

Rainbows
Jane

Certainly my dear.
HERE is a description of the Island from WIKI
and
HERE it is on GOOGLE MAPS

Cheers!
G

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

It wouldn't be the home comforts I'd be worried about, it would be the spiders!

I mean it's not like I couldn't have a spa bath in a cave.

Hiya Jane, I'm a bit away with the faeries too lol.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Cheers me dear!
Rainbows
Jane

PS...hehe...there's a Wine Bay....bottle of red and some nice cheese and bread half way round on the bike ride me thinks!
edit on 7-5-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

We'll be well at home Tsu....

The Gaelic name Cumaradh means "place of the Cymric people", referring to the Brittonic-speaking inhabitants of the Kingdom of Strathclyde.[1]

Yay! There are standing stones!
www.stonesofwonder.com...

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Tsu322

A geothermal hot spring bath, in a cave? I mean, how much win can you pack into a sentence, without including words like "defenestration", and "Ballistic tracheotomy"?

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

PS...hehe...there's a Wine Bay....bottle of red and some nice cheese and bread half way round on the bike ride me thinks!
We'll be well at home Tsu....

The Gaelic name Cumaradh means "place of the Cymric people", referring to the Brittonic-speaking inhabitants of the Kingdom of Strathclyde.[1]

...Yay! There are standing stones!....

You planning your own itinerary there Jane??? LOL (From memory, I think there's only one standing stone, but I can certainly take you there no probs. (It's very near to the route I'd take, to walk you guys over the top of the Island!))
Cool!

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

There's loads of rock stuff Jane, I just had a look on Gordi's link, there's loads of different rock formations. I'm thinking of stealing 30 little pebbles hehheh. Runes plus spares if I lose any.

What sort of crystals will you be selling? Do you have anything for psychic protection?

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Hi True!

Hehe, I'm thinking of cashing in my return ticket and spending the cash on cave decos. Squatters rights and all that. I could be a professional hermit!

<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join