It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 348
<< 345  346  347    349  350  351 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Never apologise for having a work ethic, old chap!

Tis a virtuous quality.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Haha...it would be HUGE!

This one is from India

Me and the kids call this 'Owlie'

Crysocolla with pyrite (fools gold)

Snow quartz

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Those are gorgeous!

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Yep they are....but they're going out the door....

I have loads more. There two in particular which I shall take a picture of, and write their story....it's AMAZING.

A friend of mine who used to be in the RAF police came to visit one day. We walked into the house together. He said..."Your door wasn't locked!" I said, "I never lock my door unless I'm away or gone to bed". He couldn't understand it. I explained if anybody came into my home with a view to rob it they would be sorely disappointed. I've never owned a brand new TV, my CD player although an excellent Hitachi is less than £100 new, don't have a computer barring this lappy. The most expensive things in my home are some of my crystals...some worth over £100 as they are rare and 'museum' pieces....but a robber would never know that.

Rainbows
Jane

PS, I've just had a thought. If I post up pictures of ones I am re-homing, and if any of you guys would like to have one, I will gladly post it out to you, as I would love them to go to people I know and would appreciate them......my rainbow gift to you guys.
edit on 7-5-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Good morning family!
Just catching up and having my first coffee here.

Dawg, thanks for the music. "Safety Dance" is one of my favourite happy dance songs, lol. (If you're a Game of Thrones fan, it's fun to think that you're watching the Tyrell siblings, lol....Kingslayer, Cersei and Tyrion...hehe)

Jane, I love your crystals! I have quite a few myself, but nothing as impressive as those.

Fossilera...I know you're not here now, just wanted to say "hi".

Cody...your dancing monkeys gif always makes my laugh!

True...I hope you're enjoying the driving lessons. Once you have your license, the freedom to take off is...liberating!

Night Star...you find the most adorable pictures! Always makes me grin.
jacy

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

I am enjoying them! In fact, I really enjoyed this lesson today. Apparantly, I have had more lessons than it feels like I have, but my instructor is impressed with my progress. Today, I was immersed in the world of roundabout navigation, and driving on dual carriage ways, not to mention my first experience on a petrol forecourt. The car that my instructor teaches his students in, has a slow puncture in the front drivers side wheel, so we had to put more air into the tyre so that it would last until tomorrow, when he can get it removed and replaced.

Luckily, because only relatively low speeds are required for the current stage in my progress (between ten and thirty five miles an hour) the presence of a nail in the tyre did not mean that the lesson had to be cancelled

I already have an idea of places I would like to go, and things I would be able to do more of, when I pass my test (whenever the hell that is going to be). It is a very exciting challenge, and I am enjoying the learning process a great deal!

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Well, I have all the rock (AND ROOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!) that I need, but I am sure there are those amongst us who could use a little more rock in thier life!

PS: If you imagine that every time I say the word "rock" I do a little one strum air guitar, you will get an idea of exactly what I mean!

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Good Morn Shedderonians!
Today promises to be nicer than yesterday here for me. Was around 70 degrees yest, and to be a bit warmer today!
Have missed You All as of late. Going to try to spend some time this morn on here. I hope today brings warmth to You All!

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Hey Syx !

I hope you have a great day !

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Thanx True! I hope yours is full of metal and other types of Fun! Doin coffee here at the moment .I woke to hell actually. My old coffee drip machine was NOT dripping! The transfer spout is broken, and maybe not repairable. Had to heat the water on the stove and do the manual Pour into the grounds basket.GGrrrr. What a pain in the ass to wake to, eh? LOL!!!!

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I would not know! I drink tea, so as far as I know, coffee comes in a jar, and dissolves on contact with hot water
That said, when our electric kettle gives up the ghost, I will be mortified if it happens before I have had my morning cup of tea!

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Hi Jacey and syx

Coffee malfunction in the morning ?

How did you survive ? Quick thinking syx

Gotta dash again need to ginish spraying some
stuff

meep meep

Cody

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Lol! Please excuse my laziness True, as I am used to filling my coffee machine and pressing a button, basically. I am not used to doing the heat water and pour method! LOL!! Percolated Coffee is best in my book, but as I do not have a percolator, I have relied on the drip machine here for yrs......
If outdoors in a camping environment, I do not mind doing a manual manufacture of coffee, but indoors, automatic all the way!! LOL!!!!

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599
Cody Bud! Yah, quick thinking and making do with what is available is the way of it today. Actually making do is my way of life mostly as low income limits most things for me... Alas, LOL!!!!!!
Have A Great Day Bud!!

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Hehe....I have a percolator...only way to have fresh ground coffee...grind the beans myself too.
You've just reminded me, I have a normal coffee machine which also does the frothy milk for cappuchino.....must get rid!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Hi Jane! Yes, fresh ground and Perc'd is THE way to Go! I used to love going to my GrandMas, and sharing fresh coffee with her. She's turning 99 this year! (note to self to get back home for her B-Day......) Speaking of B-Days, today my youngest is 21!!! Look out Taverns, here He Comes! LOL!!!

edit on 7-5-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Hiya Shedskis!

Good afternoon! Mwah mwah mwah.

I'm having a busy day pampering here so I'll be in and out lurking me thinks.

Much love to all.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Tsu322
Hey Tsu! Long time No See! Hope You are havin a Good Day!!!?

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Mumble, mumble, mumble...Uh? Wha? Crap! I'm awake.

Well it seems that everyone is starting the day off right. Even Syx with his broken coffee pot, displaying a valiant effort in the face of a horrific event and winning the day.

I love my Kreurig and have been mentally destroyed when I woke up one day to find it didn't work. Those things are pricey, but I like that I can grind my own and have just one cup whenever I desire.

If anyone here is thinking of buying one, I would recommend that you totally avoid the smallest one. They don't last long. One year tops. I guess with this brand, the more bucks you spend the longer they last. But they do have a excellent warranty and customer service.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Good Mornin TDawg! Hope that I may finally be on Night Shift tonight, as well as online off and on during the day!
Good to see Ya!

top topics

<< 345  346  347    349  350  351 >>

join