It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 343
<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Hiya Shedipians!

First post since I've been back, I will let you know how it goes.

I have been having strange ATS issues for a few days now. I had my first ever malware and a screen that told me to update adobe to protect my files. That hasn't happened since I had the mac, I didn't even know it was possible. I just went straight to adobe after shutting everything down.

Just out of curiosity, is anyone else seeing a lot of log cabin adverts?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

I like when someone I rarely have direct dealings with adds me. I got this one person posted on my ATS wall, that I was one of their favourite posters, and that left me speechless for forty whole seconds. Last time that happened outside a bedroom, I think I was in the womb or something!

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Tsu322

I have seen no adverts for log cabins, but I am on my iPad now, and everything you can click on is displaying as a little square box, instead of the appropriate button icon. So I am going with glitch in the matrix. I have my long leather coat on stand by, and my sunshades on the amp next to my bed. I am as ready as I will ever be

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Those are my Log Cabin adverts! Give them back!

But I do see a lot of Victoria's Secret crap. (I never go that site) Wanna trade?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I wouldn't know if anything was up with my phone, I'm on android OS and I can barely use ATS on it at the best of times. I have to hit the link above to get the page I want. Either that or it just freezes completely.

I'm seeing log cabins everywhere here.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I'm actually being truthfully honest with that post, but I did see a shot humor there as well. (Wait a sec, it's humour there isn't it?
)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I can see that F5 is becoming my bestest buddy here at ATS these days.

That's annoying.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

LOL, no thanks, you can keep the undies ads.

I only ask because I was minding my own business thinking about log cabins, never spoke about it to a soul or typed it anywhere and all of a sudden there's log cabin adverts everywhere. It's enough to make a girl paranoid!

What's F5?
edit on 552014 by Tsu322 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

You know... I always wished I had a log cabin. Two courses thick at minimum, stone chimney, pair of short hafted battle axes hung over the mantle, obsidian floor tiles, thick, coarse fabric rugs, and a solar powered water heater, not to mention a second floor with a massive pile of plush cushions rather than a bed.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

It's a key on a standard Microsoft keyboard. When using internet browsers, it refreshes the page. You can also use the clickable button at the end of the URL bar on your browser.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

No! I don't want to see the undies ads! I don't have a GF at the moment and I find it...um, frustrating to say the least.

And the way I see it, if I build a home, the GF will come along at some point...maybe.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Build it, and they will....

So, you are putting together a dwelling of some sort? Are you getting an architect in, or are you proficient in the field of building planning in your own right?

Ahem!

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Don't forget it would have to be Rainbow coloured.

I was thinking of a cabin I stayed in as a kid. It was perfect lol, underfloor heating, lake in the garden, pine trees all around.

Thinking about it, it could have been the ads that made me think of it, I don't normally pay any attention to the ads unless I click them by mistake.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I always like to think of myself as being the shadow in the rainbow, the crow in amongst the pigeons. The ethos of the shed and the rainbow collective is beautiful, and I love all the participants to bits, but... What can I say, I like black!

It's camouflage at night time, it looks good with everything... Our shed as a group should be a rainbow coloured affair, but my lair has to be dark, knotted and creased with age, worn smooth by time, darkened by the process of entropy. I find these things comfortable, and beautiful, as morbid as that might seem

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I handle chainsaws...how hard can it be?

But no, I have been in contact with some builders in the area I want to build. To be truthful, while rustic, Log Cabins are maintenance heavy. I would prefer a Stone house but they are so much more expensive.

And then there are the various, Counties, State and Federal laws to abide by...no matter where you are.

But I have my mind set on a cabin. What can I say?

But instead of Broad Axes over the hearth, I think I would have a Winchester Lever Action rifle, with maybe a Colt PeaceMaker right underneath.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

You know, your ancestors and mine may have gone about things a little differently, but at the same time, in pretty much the same way!

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Lol, ok then, I'll swap the cabins for the undies ads.

Why don't you just get a GF where you are? LOL, I have visions of you building a nest with nothing but your beak.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   

It's probably the Scot in me. Who knows? I'm a mutt, but I've gotta be me.

I'm pretty handy to have around except when electricity is involved. Never had much luck there. I have a tendency to get THE shock.

But for everything else, I can handle it.

I know this weekend when me and my friend were talking about re-plumbing his pool, I drove him nuts. It was a uncomfortable moment. In the end though, it is his pool. And I'm not one to say "I told ya so."

Oh hell, who am I lying too. Yes I am.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I'm at a age where the girls who would date me do not want change. Did that make sense? They don't want to move while I do. How's that?

So I'm just biding my time.

And us Dawgs have snouts...not beaks. Silly Girl!
edit on 5-5-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Like one of those trapdoor spiders?

Nah, that's a little too creepy!

new topics

top topics

<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join