It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 342
<< 339  340  341    343  344  345 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Now see - If you could make it up to the Gathering...
You could catch your own! Roll it in Oatmeal, drizzle it with Lemon juice and have it on the barbie before you can say...
Nom Nom!

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

If barbecuing fish, I much prefer salmon.

But I am sod all use at fishing these days. I have forgotten all the basics that I used to know when I went fishing regularly. All our local places started charging vast fees and I'm just a poor boy, to paraphrase the Mighty Mercury.

But that does sound lovely, and it IS a shame I cannot make it, but no matter which way I slice it, I cannot

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Then, we shall describe it vividly for you if we decide to do same!
Ohh, forgot to mention... I just dropped off a Litre bottle of Rum at the Holiday flat.... you know... Just in case!! LOL

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Bagsy bagsy me at the helm!

Beginning to sound like we're going to need more than 2 days! lol!
Hope you don't mind if I go off and do some dowsing for an hour or so?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Well that's Friday night sorted...I'll bring Saturdays! Joking

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

When I can drive, such things will come to pass my friend. Such wonderful things! That bottle of rum, or one very much like it, will meet its match in due time. You can be assured of it!

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

[[[[Jane]]]]

You are most welcome to do as much or as little as you like!

That counts as much for the dowsing as it does for the drinking and any other activities we may encounter.

It's that kind of place really. You can do as much or as little as you like, of anything!
Many people have been going there for years, just to enjoy the beach and pubs/cafe's and are blissfully unaware that there is even a road over the top of the island!!
Or a giant Stone Mouse, Secret Tunnel, Ghost Pier, Smugglers cave... etc

I am delighted that some of my Shedily are coming over
I'm devastated that others cannot

And, I am happy to show you as much or as little of the Island as you feel like seeing! (There will always be "next time" for the rest. LOL !!!)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Bagsy bagsy me at the helm!
Rainbows
Jane

Of the Rum???? ROFL
I know!!! I know!!! LOL

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Righty, Midnight has crept up on me!
Back to work in the AM

Goodnight sweet Shedlings!

And remember:
"A smile is the light in the window of your face, that tells people you’re at home." ~Author Unknown

G

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thanks Night! The procedure wasn’t bad at all. Still waiting on the anesthetic to wear off so I can eat something. (Don’t want to bite part of my tongue after all). But I’m starving here!

I feel as if I have found a new love. LOL. My new dentist’s staff and Docs make every effort to make you feel at ease. They go out of their way as a matter of fact to do so. I don’t so much feel like a patient, but rather a valued customer. That’s kind of weird these days. They offered nitrous oxide, but I turned it down.

I even got to watch cable TV during the procedure, so I watched a “Dirty Jobs” marathon which I’ve always found funny. That had to be annoying to the dentist when I would guffaw…how can you guffaw when you have someone else wrist deep in your mouth is beyond me, but it is possible.

But overall I am one happy Dawg!

edit on 5-5-2014 by TDawgRex because: I'm a idiot

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Dawg...I'm so glad it went well for you!! I'm terrified of going to the dentist...maybe I should come to yours? lol

Hey everybody!! I'm having really weird computer problems on this site right now.
If this reply gets through, and I seem to "flitpoof"....it's either the site, or my puter is possessed!

To quote Tsu-sis from earlier....testing 12....testing....

jacy

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

The sites been bugging out all day on and off, so no worries. There is a thread in board business and questions which covers the issue. I am not sure what the cause is, but if it gives you the timed out warning, then you can click the refresh button, at the end of your browsers URL bar, and it should offer you the chance to resend your post.

It works for me on Firefox to use that method, but I am in bed now, and using the iPad, so I have NO idea what to do if the site bugs out on me now lol!

Turns out, using the same method with the iPad operating system does the trick!
edit on 5-5-2014 by TrueBrit because: REASONS!

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Thanks Jacy. I love these guys!

I'm typing in MSWord and copy and pasting to get my replys/post through. It's still glitchy, but with a deep breath it seems to work. To a degree...sometimes you have to take a couple of swings at it.

I'm thinking that ATS is under a DDOS attack by amateurs.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Yes, but it's not just that stuff that's happening!
That was this morning...tonight it feels like someone has hacked into my computer.
Pages are changing, refreshing a page says "no internet connection" even while it indicates I'm online just fine. The mouse is jumping around, and it's one of those flat, built-into a laptop kind...no battery or mouse roller ball....freaky stuff....
It's weirding me out a little.

jacy

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Hmm...

Have you run your computers security software lately? It might be an idea.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

A bit weirded out here as well. ATS usually has a handle on these types of things within the day. But I'm also starting to see it on other sites I visit. The whole interwebz seem all woobly.

Part of me says that this could be Russia's retaliation against the sanctions put in place. (It's the old Soldier in me. I did work PSYOP back in the day and it would be a great tactic. But that's for another thread...not here.)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Hmm...

Have you run your computers security software lately? It might be an idea.

I've ran everything I have. Nothing is showing up. That is what has me weirding out to a degree.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Well I'm getting REALLY weirded out now!
I have visited random pages on the internet, and now EVERYWHERE I go there are advertisements for those sites.

I feel like I am completely being tracked.

I just tried a couple of other sites, not related to this in any way, and had no problems there.

A stranger added me as a friend here, while I was offline. Could just be a friendly lurker, but ever since I've come back on, it's being getting more and more bizarre.

jacy

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Ad tracker software is a bugger, but some sites insist that you allow ads for their site, including but not limited to, this one. Yes, ad blockers are a no no around these parts!

If the entire internet is screwy though, that is a whole other ball game. I have to say, all my non ATS activity has been normal today.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

People who I rarely talk to have added me to their friends list, that doesn't bug me out. It's actually humbling I think, in most cases anyways.

The Ads are tracking you...through cookies on your computer. That's a common tactic these days. I usually ignore them and clear my cache/history on a daily basis. it still happens though, but not as frequently as it did before.

top topics

<< 339  340  341    343  344  345 >>

join